"Elephant"

Moving On From The Past

 

The next day, Kris was the first to wake up. He went out the guys' bedroom when he noticed a figure sleeping in the sofa.
 "Who's that?" he went nearer and found Hara, peacefully sleeping with her brown mouth opened stuff toy in her embrace.
 *Should I wake her up or should I take her in their room?* he tilted his head. Then suddenly, the door of the girls' room burst open. Aiia stepped outside while rubbing her eyes and went to the sala when she saw Kris.
 "Morning." she greeted with a yawn and a smile.
 "Good morning." Kris greeted back and pointed Hara after.
 "oh. She slept here?
 But it's cold out here." she sitted in the sofa's side and touched Hara's cheeks which wear a bit cold.
 "Should we wake her up?" Kris asked.
 "Ani. She'll be disturbed from her sleep.
 What can we do?" Aiia bit her nails in thought.
 "I would just carry her back on your room."
 "Could you oppa?"
 "Sure." he stood up and carefully slid his arms underneath her body.
 "Be careful not to wake her." Aiia reminded as she opened the door for Kris and he smoothly layed her on her bed.
 Aiia pulled her covers upto neck line and pull herself up from Hara's bed.
 "There. Thanks oppa. She'll sleep better now." Aiia gave him a smile.
 The two went back outside. Soon, others woke up one by one except for Hara.
 It was already passed 10am when she finally woke up. She found herself sleeping on her soft cozy bed. *I thought I fell asleep in the sala?* she wondered and tilted her head a bit, still with her puffy eyes. Something soft was felt by her hands and she automatically shifted into it. *oh. Domo.* little by little, she reviewed the things that happened last night. Remembering Chanyeol's stubborness made her chuckle a bit. *That dude.*
 The sun shines go through the girls bedroom windows. Birds chirping could be heard. The fresh wind circulates from the room that made Hara relaxed and a smile came on her face. The door came open. Hara looked up and saw Mira.
 "Morning sleeping beauty." Mira greeted as she made her way on her bed.
 "You should go up now. Your food is waiting in the dining table." she smiled.
 Hara gave her a short nod then slipped on her slipper.
 "Good morning." others greeted her as she stepped out.
 "Morning. Your food is in the table." Suho greeted and gestured at the food while washing the dishes in the sink. Hara sat down and pulled out her breakfast. Aiia came to her and sat down with her as well.
 "Morning Hara.
 Did you get a good sleep?"
 She just hummed in response and poke her food.
 "Good. It was a good idea that Kris oppa offered to carry you back at the room when you slept at the sofa." she smiled widely.
 *She slept at the sofa? And hyung carried her? I knew I should've stayed longer.* Chanyeol pouted in his mind as he overheard the conversation.
 Hara choked on her food so Aiia patted her back while she drank down water.
 Hara gave her a your-kidding-me-right look.
 "He did. You were curled up in the sofa when we saw you so he volunteered to carry you back to your bed."
 *. I know what he's thinking now. 'She is a heavy girl' * Hara nitted her brows at Aiia as she knew what's going on her mind.
 "Don't worry. He didn't complain."
 "You weren't heavy at all." Kris came to interrupt.
 "As if I'll believe.
 You might think I'm as heavy as an elephant now." Hara poked her food hardly with her fork.
 Kris gave her a chuckled. "Don't worry. My muscles could handle the heaviest elephant." he showed his biceps.
 *I knew I should build muscles too.* Chanyeol was touching his own biceps.
 "Thanks. Made me feel better." Hara sarcastically stated as she munch her food like a kid.
 "Hyung! What elephant?
 You carried an elephant?
 Where? Can I see it?" Tao came to the kitchen when he heard about elephant.
 Aiia and Kris chuckled even more making Hara frown in disapproval.
 "Shh. Tao. The elephant is getting angry." Suho which had just finished washing joined the fun.
 "Yah! Aish." Hara complained.
 "What's the fun all about?" Baekhyun was curious.
 "They were talking about an elephant but I don't see any." Tao innocently answered his hyung.
 Aiia, Kris and Suho kept laughing. "There's no elephant but we have a giraffe here." Hara finally turn the joke to Kris.
 Everybody laughed at their eldest.
 "What?" he frown.
 "Giraffe. Hahaha!
 Yeah hyung. You do look like a giraffe!" Tao pointed and laughed at him.
 "Yo! Look who's talking.
 Panda!" Kris shot him back.
 The girls joined in as well and the kitchen filled with animal names. But the good thing is, no one had been offended by anyone. Instead, all were happy, laughing together like one big family.
 "Did I miss anything?" Kai asked as he searched for their faces for answer.
 "Bull?"
 "Tiger?"
 "Bear?" they were suggesting for names to call Kai.
 "what?" Kai was getting confused.
 "More like a worm. Remember how he scrowtch like one yesterday?" Hara eyed him up and down. Everyone laughed and high-fived each other while Kai was left clueless.
 "What bull? What tiger? What worm? Are you refering to me?"
 "Bull." Baekhyun nods his head.
 "Agree." the others replied but Kai noticed Hara the most.
 "Yah! If I'm a bull, then you're - you're, A Sea Monster!" Kai sneered and proudly held up his head, laughing by himself.
 "Where can we buy humor? Kai needs it." Tao announce making everyone laugh again.
 "No. I can't. The title of monster only belongs to him." Hara pointed at Chanyeol who was just standing beside the wall.
 "Hey. How did I get involve in here." he pushed himself off the wall and came near the group.
 Everyone was having a lot of fun except for the always defeated Kai.
 "We're starting to get along, huh?" Dona said what she observed.
 Everyone paused for a moment and realized she was right.
 "Yeah. Even if it's just 2 days." Jeni cheerfully seconded.
 "Bet we'll get closer for the next couple of weeks." Aiia and her wide smile.
 "That's great right?
 We'll get to know each other more." Suho spoke.
 "Sure. But don't you think we should solve some misunderstandings first?" Baekhyun suggested. All were eyeing Hara and Kai and they were very much aware of it.