"DomokYeol or LeeUkuma"

Moving On From The Past

 

 Everyone cheered loudly as Chanyeol kissed Aiia for 5 seconds. Those were just seconds but it felt like the world stop for Hara to make her feel this much pain.
 Aiia: *Now he's the one who kissed me. What do you feel know Hara? How does it feel seeing the one you love, kissing another girl?* she smirked to Hara's way and she saw this clearly, making her blood boil even more.
 After all the teasing for Chanyeol and Aiia, they spinned the bottle again, now pointing towards Hara.
 Suho: "A dare for Hara now."
 Yejun: "Oh! Oh! I know! I know!
 How 'bout sharing a torrid kiss with LeeU hyung?!" he suggested while the others eagerly nodded.
 LeeU: "Yah! Yejun-ah! What are doing?!" he scolded their maknae.
 Hara: "For how long?" she asked with her head low.
 "What?!"
 "You're really doing it?"
 "Are you serious?!"
 Were their reactions. But the most dumbfounded looking was Chanyeol's dazzed face.
 Chanyeol: *She isn't going to do it, is she? Hara. You wouldn't, right?*
 Hara just look at Yejun gaving him a questioning look.
 Yejun: "No time limit. Just as long as you want to cut it."
 LeeU: "Yejun! I told you to shut-" his words were cutted when Hara suddenly took him by the collar and place her lips against his.
 "Wooo!" everyone made shouts and even toasts bottles except for Jeni and Chanyeol while Aiia kept a blazing fire look at them.
 Aiia: *No you don't!*
 Chanyeol heart shattered into pieces. He had never experience this much pain and hurt. It was like a thousand of hammers were powdering his poor heart.
 At first, LeeU was shocked by her act but then started defending the kiss.
 Kan: "It looks like they won't stop. They're enjoying it." he said his observation then gulped some more drink.
 Jeni: "Why aren't you stopping yet?!" she yelled but the two didn't pay attention to her.
 When LeeU suddenly noticed Hara's kissing weakens slowly, as he felt waters on his face. Hara was forcing to kiss him as tears falls down from her eyes. That was when LeeU opened his eyes and decided to take her inside the mansion.
 They went inside, still lips together while LeeU was carrying her bridal style.
 The boys were whistling towards them as they walk their way inside.
 Tao: "Sure thing they enjoyed it, huh?" he chuckled.
 
 Inside the mansion...
 LeeU placed her at the sofa, layed her flat in there. Hara's hands were still on his collar as they were still kissing while Hara's tears keep falling.
 LeeU pulled apart and tried to stand up but Hara keep pulling him back to kissing. But then, LeeU had the strenght to pull apart.
 LeeU: "Hara. You can stop now."
 Hara: "What do you mean?" she asked while making herself sitted.
 LeeU: "You're hurt, right?"
 Hara: "Babe. What are you saying? Of course not."
 LeeU: *Please don't call me with that. It hurts me even more.*
 "Even for the short time we had together, I've known you already. And I can say you don't love me anymore as much as you did before."
 Hara: "C'mon Babe. You know I love you." she hugged him and tried to kiss him again. But then, LeeU removed her arms around him and took her hands wrapped with his instead.
 LeeU: "Your words may say so but your lips could never lie."
 Hara's shoulders deflated with her head low. She cried it all out because she knew she can't hide the truth on him anymore.
 LeeU: "You might've loved him that much that you're being miserable like this. That you even force yourself to show you're inlove with someone even if you're not."
 Hara: "I'm sorry LeeU. I never intended to use you. I'm so stupid to use a great guy like you. I'm really sorry." she cried onto his chest.
 LeeU: "You know, I'm more stupid for letting you use me even if I knew what you're doing in the first place." he laughed a bit.
 Hara: "B-but. How did you know?"
 LeeU: "Simple. Because you've changed a lot since the time I saw you and that guy Chanyeol, I knew he'd changed you."
 Hara: "I-I don't know."
 LeeU: "Don't let yourself get confused. You're double thinking because of me. So, to make it clear for you, what you feel for me is just pity-"
 Hara: "LeeU. How can you say that? You know it's not that."
 LeeU: "hmm. Let me rephrase that. You're just giving too much importance with the days we had before that's why you're holding back.
 But what your heart really says is, 'I Love Chanyeol'." he whispered the last part on her ear.
 LeeU: "So, Hara, please don't hold back anymore. You're already free. And I promise to not invade on your relationship no more." he looked deeply in her eyes, showing his sincerity.
 LeeU: "Now, tell me. Who're you choosing? DomokYeol or LeeUkuma?" he took out two band-aids from his pocket.
 Hara looked at her finger and noticed there's no plaster placed on it.
 LeeU motioned her to pick the design she wants to use.
 Hara then chose ... the domokun designed plaster.
 LeeU: *I knew it.*
 She then wrapped it around her wounded finger.
 LeeU: "Now that you've finally chose that, he'll be the one to heal the wound I left on your heart."
 Hara looked at him in mesmerized at his words. It's just now she realized, *I almost forgot, he was the reason why I got these deep wound in my heart.*
 LeeU: "Move on from the past and welcome the future." he adviced. This made Hara look at him with nitted eyebrows.
 LeeU: "hai. Stop nitting those brows will you." he then started kissing both brows, down to the nose, then,
 LeeU: "I know it'll be too much to ask. But, will you let me? For the last time?"
 And Hara nodded.
 LeeU then carresed her face and took her into a genuine open hearted kiss.
 
 "STOP KISSING HER WILL YOU!" Chanyeol came and threw a hard punch on LeeU's face.