"Calm Down"

Moving On From The Past

 

 "Maybe." Kai's voice was loud and clear.
 "See?" Aiia proudly said while letting go of Hara. She pushed herself off the door.
 "No one. Wants you here. Poor darling." Jeni said, pitifuly.
 The two laughed at Hara and went out with their fake longing face.
 *You don't need to make them hate me, 'cause I know they've always hated me from the start.
 I shouldn't have just came to this activity.* she went to get her bag. One by one, she packed her things in the two bags. She took everything she own until her cabinet had nothing left inside. And after, she opened the door and shouted, "Who still wants me to stay here?" they were too shocked to answer. But Mira fastly reacted and raised her hand. "Of course I do." she said even if she's a bit confused by her words.
 And before the others could think,
 "Who wants me to leave?" again, no one raised a hand. "Of course no one." Dona reacted.
 "Lesser won.
 I'm out." then Hara grab the two bags and struggled to carry them out.
 "What? Wait. No fair! I want you to stay!" Mira cried out.
 "The gates are closed and the fence are way too high. You can't go." Baekhyun tried to make her realize.
 "Watch me." she dared. She went out the swimming pool area. Chanyeol saw her and stood up in alert.
 "Hara what're you doing?
 And why are you bringing your bags?" he asked confused.
 "oh. Good thing you're here.
 Here. You can have him back." she passed him DomokYeol.
 "Wait. What?
 What are you saying?" he caught the toy just in time. While he was speaking, Hara threw her bags above the high wall.
 Everyone piled out, watching Hara throwing her things outside their house.
 "Do you really think you can go over those high fence?
 You can't do it Hara." Kai challenged.
 "You're just over reacting Hara. Don't you think?" Kris shook his head.
 "What?! Go over the fence? Why would she do that?" Chanyeol was clueless.
 "She's getting out here. And I know she wouldn't want to come back." Mira crying, explained.
 "Going what?"
 "Don't be amazed." everyone's mouth fell open when Hara manipulated to jumped and stepped to the hard part of the side of the house and to walls. She stood by the top of the high wall and looked back down at them. Their heads were up, looking at her in both amaze and worry.
 "See you again soon Mira.
 Take care of DomokYeol." her eyes shifted to Chanyeol. Without another word, she jumped out the place she calls hell.
 "HARA!" Mira and the others, screamed.
 They knew exactly how high she jumped off. Mira was crying, hard. She almost lost her oxygen.
 Chanyeol felt a drop of water on his face. It wasn't raining, yet something dropped from above.
 *She was crying.* he looked up.
 On the other side, Hara fell on the hard ground. She fell with two feet but easily lost her balance and hit her elbow in the aspalt. Her tears continued to fall, not because of her broken arm but because of the ache this recreation gave her. She managed to stand up and brought her bags as she walked down the quiet valley.
 
 "KRIS! GO UP THERE AND BRING HER BACK HERE!" Mira demanded as she gripped on his shirt with tears.
 Kris wasn't moving and just stood with an expressionless face. Baekhyun tired to calm Mira down and remove her grip from Kris.
 "Mira. Stop it." Dona was crying too and held onto Mira as well.
 "Calm down everyone.
 Just please." Suho tried to stand in the middle of this situation.
 "Calm down?!
 Calm down?!
 Do you think I can calm down when I know my friend could had broke a limb out there?!
 D'you know how high that wall is?!" Mira shouted at his face, fiercely.
 "Will you stop Mira!" Jeni screamed. "Niether of us could go jumped over there.
 I don't even know how Hara did it.
 But we can't. Understand?!"
 "YOU! It's all your fault!" Mira rushed to her and brutaly gripped and pulled hair.
 "Aaah!!" Jeni screamed in pain, while continuously crying. She wouldn't fight back since she wanted to look helpless.
 The boys unattached the two girls to quit the fight aside from Chanyeol. His mind was thinking of Hara's hurtful face.
 "Stop it you girls!" Suho stood between the two.
 "It's all your fault! You made Hara leave here!
 You devil witch!" Mira cursed under her breath. Tao and Baekhyun was holding both her arms to prevent her from getting Jeni.
 "Jeni. Are you okay?" Aiia was crying onto her bestfriend.
 *Nice one girl.* Aiia made a face to Jeni.
 "MIRA SHUT UP!!" Suho yelled angrily. Mira pulled her arms forcefully and strode towards him.
 "YOU SHUT UP!
 You're acting as if I'm the one who's wrong.
 What happened earlier, do you really think Hara was the one to blame?
 You didn't got her side and yet you already judged her!
 You! All of you!
 I thought you're smart. But no one thought that it could be the other way around!" she stomped her feet and headed to their bedroom with heavy cries.
 The guys realized their wrong but niether want to admit it.
 "But you saw her push my bestfriend right oppa." Aiia turned to Kris as she rubbed Jeni's arms.
 "Yeah. Do you think I'll do something that would make her mad?
 You know I wouldn't right?" Jeni sobbed.
 "I know you wouldn't. Shh.Shh." Tao took her and gave her a comforting hug.
 Jeni and Aiia exchanged smirks.
 "Why would Mira noona act like that?
 It's not like she can't take care of herself.
 She's stronger than a sumo wrestler." Kai awkwardly laughed but no one laugh along with his joke.
 "Kai." Baekhyun called to shut him up.
 Unexpectedly, Dona's hand landed hard on Kai's face. Kai look at her with a shocked face while holding onto his redened face.
 "How dare you speak like that.
 Even if she'd injured some guys like you before with her strength, SHE IS STILL A GIRL.
 Bear that in your mind." Dona's tears covered the happy her before. She, herself was hurt when Hara left. No one know what could possibly happen to her.