"Exo K and M"

Moving On From The Past

 

"I thought you were all from the same school? SM Academy right?" Hara added.
 Since the other girls new about this, they came to the sala with the other guys particularly with Kris, Kai, & Baekhyun and excused theirselves.
 Tao sitted beside Hara while Suho took the other one. Chanyeol just sitted next to Suho then Suho started to explain.
 "We do came from SM Academy.
 But we came from the two special classes from our year level.
 There are two special class who specialized with Korean and Mandarin.
 Only the best 12 students who're divided into two can attend the special class."
 "oh. That's cool.
 But how can you be qualified?" Hara nodded then questioned.
 "We were qualified because we are good in dancing and singing and we excell academically with our class languages." Chanyeol explained to her. Hara was being amazed by how their school had such a good idea for excelling students.
 *I knew SM Academy is a great school. I should've really just enrolled there instead. But I love Tita Jo so I'll just stay.*
 "So you perform too? You said you're good in dancing and singing right?"
 Now it's Tao's turn to answer.
 "We often perform for school activities but we also compete outside school grounds.
 We're great right noona?" he shook her hands and gave her an adorable smile.
 *He's like a kid. But cute though.*
 "Yeah. So I'm guessing you guys are popular at school?"
 "Neah. We're not." Kai answered as he passed by them and casually shrugged.
 *Being humble doesn't suit you dude.* Hara said on her mind as she raised a brow at Kai. And he completely understand that look.
 "Each of us has our own symbolization.
 Mine is an hour glass. It means time controll." Tao showed his badge.
 *Cool. So that's why I saw them each wearing different designed badges.*
 Hara turned to Suho and Chanyeol.
 "This is my badge.
 It symbolizes water." Suho run his thumb on his water drop designed badge.
 "This one's mine.
 Symbolizes flame." Chanyeol showed his.
 "Water and flame?" Hara asked and the two easily got her idea.
 "Even if we have the opposite symbol, we seldom fight or have misunderstandings." Suho waved his hand as he explained.
 "uh hm. Hyung had always been a good leader to us." Chanyeol patted his leader's shoulder.
 "Do you want to know the other's badges?" Tao excitedly proposed.
 Hara shrugged and Tao started.
 "Our leader's badge design is Pheonix which means fly.
 Other members have telephaty, healing, lightning and frost."
 *Frost? Cool. Hai. Reminds me of him. We always eat cold treats. And we love to share it to each other.* Hara reminised.
 "Baekhyun has light as his.
 D.O and Sehun, our other members, has earth and wind.
 And Kai's teleportation." Suho stood and washed hands while explaining. He noticed it's already time for lunch so he decided to start cooking.
 "How would you use those symbolizations?" curiosity came to Hara.
 "hmm. For graphics I think. We actually act for our school and they'll produce it as a film.
 People also use them to identify us." Chanyeol stood as well to help Suho.
 "If you have lots of things to do outside, why were you the ones to be here?" Hara has a point.
 "I heard we actually should be here with the 12 of us but our principal only chose us 7. But in the end, we were picked by school voting." Suho looked at the ceiling in thought.
 "It sounds non sense" Hara frankly spoke.
 "Yeah." Chanyeol admitted and chuckled a bit.
 "You should meet the other hyungs.
 They're kind too.
 And fun to be with." Tao raised a thumbs up.
 "You sure to be proud with your group huh?" Hara gave him a smirk.
 "I am. With our group, I feel like I belong to family.
 I already miss my other hyungs." Tao longingly said.
 "Don't worry. We'll make you feel like family for the next 3 months." Hara bumped herself at him.
 "Really?"
 "Sure panda." she cheered him up.
 "Thank you!" Hara was surprised by the sudden 'panda' hug. But it felt nice to make him feel better.
 *She's starting to be comfortable now.* Mira observed from the sala.
 "I wonder who'll the last member be.
 Could it be from K or M?
 What do you think hyung?" Chanyeol asked his leader.
 "I have no idea too." Suho shrugged.
 "I hope he's not like Kris.
 There're too much towers in this house." Hara spoke as soon as Tao release her from the hug. Kris heard her clearly, "Hey! I heard that!" he shouted.
 Hara jumped in surprise. "Bat." she concluded.
 "Sure he is." the three seconded.
 "Am not!" Kris shouted again making the 4 laugh even more.
 *She can't get close to the guys!
 I can't let this happen.* Aiia gritted on her mind but was smiling outside.