"Idiot"

Moving On From The Past

 

The night came as they all got tired from partying at the music room with the speakers breaking the walls. While Hara still can't get over the songs and albums she'll be able to play.
 If others were already in their beds, counting sheeps and drooling on their pillows (or Kris, sleeptalking in 4 languages), Hara enclosed herself on her second paradise.
 She opened the door to the music room, still with DomokYeol in her embrace. The room was silent compared to earlier. It is now at peace. She went to the album racks and run her fingers through the albums.
 She planned on discovering new items inside the room and the gadgets installed in there.
 A wide-screen tv was in the room with a small space like a hang out place, but a lot bigger than the sala in their house. It was like a big computer but it only had a special keyboard. Various videos and movies can be search and watch with the used of it. She crossed her legs right in front of the small table with the keyboard and started typing 'Block B - Close My Eyes MV.' The screen easily opened the search results. She clicked the video file and there, one of her favorite music video appeared. Walking backward, she settled at the cozy and comfortable blue and pink colored sofa. Her legs were crossed while she tightly hugged DomokYeol on her chest. Memories of the Philippines were formed on her mind. This is because some of the parts of the mv were taken in the Philippines when Block B visited there and performed at the numerous Pinoy fans. There were parts taken when they had their photo shoot for Sparkling Mag, a filipino magazine made to satisfy K-pop cravings.
 When she was almost in the middle of the mv, the door of the room open without Hara noticing. Chanyeol came to approach her as soon as he heard music playing on the corner of the music room.
 *I knew she was here.* a smile grew on his face as he stepped closer to the focused Hara.
 "D'you love Block B?
 'Cause I observed you play their music often." Chanyeol sat at the sofa right next to her.
 "Ye. I love 'Close My Eyes' in particular.
 The MV was taken in some places in the Philippines."
 *I've watched them perform for the Korean Cultural Center in the Philippines.
 They are very warm-hearted. Each and every member.* she answered without even looking at him. Her chin was resting on her toy's head as her eyes continued to appreciate one of her favorite K-group.
 "I'm guessing Philippines has a special part on your heart." Chanyeol gazed at her. His heart melt at her soft face. The moon light isn't passing inside the room but it seemed as if she was glistening. Her sparkle made Chanyeol lost for a while.
 "Yeah. It's my second home." Hara unexpectedly looked at him when she answered, making Chanyeol wake up from his deep gaze.
 *What's his problem?
 Is he sick? He looks red. Maybe he has a slight fever.* Hara nitted and raised her brow at him. Chanyeol shifted his eyes back at the monitor and swallowed hard.
 "You okay? You look like you have a fever or something." The video finally ended and Hara went near the keyboard again to type 'NU'EST - Action MV'.
 "Huh? Me?
 No. Why'd you think of that?" he faked a chuckled.
 Hara turned to look at him and blink once, "Your face's red." she went to click the MV.
 "It is?
 Ah. This is nothing." he slapped his face lightly, trying to get back to its original shade.
 "Why're you still up?" Hara asked so sudden, not looking at him.
 "huh. Hmm. I thought you might still be awake so I came to check."
 *Hey wait! Did I used the proper words? She might think I have interest on her that's why I keep awake everynight just to check on her.
 _you did, idiot.* his conscience fought on his mind.
 "Ah. I thought you might end up sleeping at the sala again and-"
 "You're planning to carry me again?" Hara went to type another MV again.
 "ah aniyo.
 I mean yes.
 I mean no.
 I mean if you say so.
 I mean -" he struggled to find the right words to answer.
 "okay. Okay. I got it.
 Why do you look so nervous?
 You're not interrogated into a trial court or something." Hara saw his nervous face.
 "Calm down will you Chanyeol?" she rolled her eyes at him then drifted at the screen after.
 With her voice, saying Chanyeol's name, he started feeling revived and relieved. His breathing started calming down and he gazed back at her intently. *When she says my name, either my heart thump thump or calm at the very moment.
 This girl have magic when she calls my name.*
 Hara felt two eyes were on her then spoke, "You're starting to make me feel uneasy." Hara moved a bit away from him and made a push motion with her hands.
 "oh. Mianhae.
 I wasn't intending to make you conscious." he bowed lightly.
 *Wrong act Chanyeol! Aish.
 Bet she's now being bothered by you!* he was slamming his head with his hands sidewards.
 "Do you want me to leave now?
 I think I'm bothering you." his sincere deep voice made Hara look at him and he saw his head down.
 "It's up to you.
 You could stay if you want.
 Aah. Don't take all my words too seriously.
 You'll die early if you do." she turned back to watching.
 "Whoa! Jinja?
 I don't wanna die early!"
 *Hai. Him and his innocent mind.* Hara literally shook her head at him.
 "You're doing it again you idiot."
 Hara suddenly became aware of the word she used and instantly look at him, "When I said 'idiot', I wasn't really saying you're an idiot, you know that?"
 If Hara became sensitive of her own words, Chanyeol was the opposite one, *She called me an idiot and yet I don't get mad.
 This girl.*
 "Yeah. I know.
 You don't have to explain." he smiled sheepishly and waved both hands.
 *This guy is ridiculous.* Hara just watched again to erase the thought.