"Sweet"

Moving On From The Past

 

"Please answer me directly.
 Did I really .. disappointed you?" Chanyeol sincerely looked on her eyes.
 Hara became serious this time around as she lowered her head.
 "Yes." was her answer.
 Chanyeol took her left hand and stayed it like that as he waited for her to continue.
 "You know you're the only guy among here that I got to be close with even within just a week.
 I thought you already knew me but I guess not. A week is not enough to say you really knew me well.
 Ugh. Let's not talk about it anymore.
 Let's all move on." she smiled again by the last part and went to glance back up when he saw Chanyeol was on tears.
 "Chanyeol." she softened.
 Suddenly, Chanyeol took her into a warm embrace making her eyes grew big.
 "I'm sorry if I did.
 But please give me a chance.
 I want to know you more.
 More than anyone could." he was on tears while saying those words.
 "You don't have to -"
 "I want to." Chanyeol cutted in. Hara felt weak by his words and in his embrace.
 "I would never let this happen again.
 I don't like seeing you get hurt."
 "You don't have to worry about me.
 Now that oppa's here, nothing bad could happen to me." bringing her oppa up in the topic made him pull away from the hug.
 "He's not the only one who cares for you Hara."
 *I am here too.* he continued in his mind.
 Hara's hand brushed a tear from his cheek. Her touch made a light voltage struck right on his heart. It felt different, yet he liked the feeling.
 "I'm glad there is." she let out an appreciative smile.
 *Please stop crying.* Hara has a low tolerance when it comes to a guy crying. It melts her heart with this in her sight. But on the other hand, she finds sweet and sincere of a guy when he cries in front of a girl. And she likes that about a guy. Because it means he's not scared to show his real emotions from his inside.
 "I want to know what really happened to you earlier.
 Who started to piss who?" he composed himself and managed to ask.
 "I don't want to talk about it anymore." Hara replied with a low voice.
 "I understand.
 I just want to let you know that you can tell me anything you want regarding whatever.
 And I'll always be here to listen."
 "I'm glad to hear that. Really." she gave him a greatful smile.
 "How about. There.
 Outside.
 I want to know what happened to you there." worry was very much evident in his eyes.
 "Nothing really bad happened.
 But still, I felt scared.
 No one could be seen in the streets.
 I felt weak specially because of my arm.
 And my legs ached.
 They became numb actually. I don't even know how far I got." she spill it all out.
 *Oh wait. Did I just confessed to him everything?! Oppa's not here anymore but why does my mouth continue to speak a lot?* she grew confused herself.
 "You suffered in ache because of me." Chanyeol blamed himself as he gripped onto his pants.
 "Why do you keep insisting it's your fault?
 It is all my decision." she placed her hand on his shoulder.
 "Because I didn't believe you.
 I didn't even stopped you from leaving.
 If I just been quick, you hadn't broke your arm and get yourself starve out there." his tears continued to fall from his eyes.
 Hara held up his chin and smiled comfortingly at him.
 "Do me a favor.
 Please stop crying.
 I'm not used to see you like that.
 I want the old you back. The one who was always smiling brightly to everyone.
 I like that about you." she wiped some of his tears with the back of her hand.
 "I'm glad to do the favor.
 Ugh. It should be the other way around.
 A guy should be the one comforting a girl." he lightly chuckled and wiped his tears with his own hand.
 "It's okay.
 I actually find it sweet." she beamed, then realized what she said after.
 *Did I just say that?
 What is happening with you Hara?!* she questioned herself again.
 Chanyeol grew touched with her words and his smile came back.
 "You should go to bed now.
 You need to take your rest." Chanyeol said.
 "But. I couldn't sleep." she shrugged.
 Chanyeol stood then held his index finger, "Wait right there."
 Hara followed him with her eyes and soon enough, he came back with something he was hiding behind his back. He smiled widely then placed the brown toy infront of his face.
 "Hara. Hara.
 Why did you left me?" he acted with his deep voice while waggling its hands.
 Hara shook her head with a smile and rode him. "DomokYeol!
 Sorry if I left you.
 I promise I wouldn't leave you again." she opened her arm to hug the toy and Chanyeol gave it to her with a light smile.
 "I'll hold onto that promise." he continued, with his normal voice.
 "Yeah.
 Thank you." Hara looked up from hugging Domo and beamed at him.
 *Her smile makes my everything feel okay. I want to always make her smile. I don't want to see her cry EVER again.
 Hai. Hara. Why do you make me feel this way?* he thought.
 Chanyeol led him on her room and watched until she was tucked in properly on her sheets.
 "Good night." Hara looked at him by the door.
 "Good night. Sleep well." then he shut the door close.
 "I want to know you more. More than anyone could" Chanyeol's words was on Hara's mind making her lips lit up and had a good, night, sleep.