"New Paradise"

Moving On From The Past

 

 It was awkward day that day. And so, Kris, Suho and YeJun planned to have an open-forum for everyone to join that evening.
 They set the picnic ground part of the backyard and placed enough amount of light source besides from the moon's light.
 YeJun informed everyone to gather outside with their pajamas on.
 "Okay. So since we have new RM's, we decided to make an open forum just so we can talk about our expectations on staying on the same roof. We'll also talk about how Jeni, Aiia, Hara and LeeU are related." Yejun proclaimed.
 *Do we really have to do this? Really.
 These things are starting to piss me off.* Hara thought while giving Yejun a hard look.
 "Cool. Then let's start by knowing how the 4 met." Tao suggested.
 "Hmm. Well, Jeni, Aiia and I were really good friends before. Childhood friends actually.
 Then, they introduced me to Hara when she transfered to your school." LeeU casually said.
 "Then?" the RS's asked.
 "Then?" LeeU asked back.
 "You know what we mean. Is that the only relationship you had with them?" Dona cleared.
 "huh? Uhm.." he didn't answer but just smiled.
 "What?" the RS's urged him to answer.
 "He's Hara's ex-boyfriend." Jinon and Kan said at the same time.
 *.* Hara said.
 "Hara's ex-boyfriend??!!" the RS's asked again. Everyone was shocked. Including Chanyeol who was sitted near Hara. He looked at her, waiting for any reactions.
 *So that's why she was acting weird since he came.* he thought.
 "Yes. They had relationship before." Jeni seconded with a low head.
 "oh? Jinjjayo? How come you broke up?" Yejun asked.
 With this topic coming up, Hara isn't feeling comfortable any more. She feels her chest tightening and her hard breathing. Her tears were trembling but she tried to hold them back and still kept a poker face.
 "hmm. Can we just keep that to ourselves? It's actually very personal, that's why.
 And it's awkward for me to tell." he tried to lighten up.
 "But don't you think sooner or later you'll have to talk about this?" Aiia said with her plastic smile.
 "Don't you think you're crossing the line? If they don't wanna talk about it for now, can't you let them do what they want? You have nothing to do with them Aiia." Mira and her joking-but-she-mean-it tone.
 "ah... Let's just let it be that way.
 Change topic." Baekhyun tried to cut the hot issue (moribeuto balkutkajji hot issue~! ^o^)
 And so, from then on, they changed their topic to what they foresee the days they'll share for the next 2 months.
 While everyone was busy chatting, Hara had already fall asleep.
 "I wish we could just forget about the not so good meeting we had. And let's be friends. Can we?" Jinon spoke up as a leader. But then, the person he's talking to was laying peacefully on Xiumin's lap.
 "ah. I think she's already tired.
 It's already late too. We should all take our rest." Kai suggested as he stood up and stretched because of the long hours of being sitted.
 "Hyung. Let me carry her to their room." Chanyeol extend his arms to get her from Xiumin.
 "Can I just carry her instead?" LeeU also offered.
 Xiumin didn't know to whom he'll give her.
 "Boys please. Xiumin oppa will carry her. Arraso?!" Mira put both hands on her hips.
 "But-but-"
 "Don't try to throw buts on me misters.
 Go ahead now and goodnight!" Mira pointed inside and they complied in defeat.
 
_________________
 Everyone have gone to their own bed rooms, having a good sleep. Finally, Hara had her time to open her eyes and stand up. She wasn't really sleeping earlier. Instead, was just listening. She closed her eyes to prevent her cries.
 *It'd been a long time since I last saw his smile, his face and hear his soothing voice.*
 She slipped on her floppies and left their room. She went to the sala and crossed her legs on the sofa. When she suddenly noticed a glistening thing near the pool door. And so, she stood to pick it up.
 "Mwo? A key?"
 Yes. She found a key.
 To know where it can be used, Hara went to the hallway of doors. She tried the key one by one till she finally opened one of the locked doors.
 "WHAT THE HECK!!!
 AAAHHH!!!" She closed the door and ran around.
 "A NEW PARADISE!!!"
 The key that opened the door was a room that looked like a mini forest. There were random animals inside. Even the wildest and biggest one. There were elephants, giraffes, zebras, cheetas, leopards, jaguars and a whole lot more.
 But some of them, Hara noticed the most.
 "PUSS!!! >ooofff<" his little friend came and jump on her, making her fall down.
 "ahahahahaha!
 Stop it! Hahahahaha!" she kept laughing because of being tickled of Puss' her face.
 She managed to sat straight and Puss did it too.
 "ahhh. I missed you too boy." she rubbed its furr then it rolled and she tickled its belly. Then suddenly, a snake wrapped around her arm.
 "Tennis?! Ommo! You're here too."
 And soon, all of the animals inside came near her. Even if they are usually wild, they became so nice and calm towards Hara.
 "ah. Mian. I can't name all of you. You're too many." she giggled to herself.
 
 It made her such a relief having her 2nd paradise here in their Recreational Mansion.
 
 After a while, she left the room and bid goodbye to her pets.
 When she passed by the kitchen, the light was on.
 *Who could possibly be still awake this late? It can't be ... Chanyeol ... right?* she smiled to herself thinking of him and then stepped in the kitchen.
 "How come you're still aw-
 You?" she stepped back as soon as she saw who the person really was.
 "I knew you would still be awake." LeeU smiled on her way.
 "I-I was about to go to my bed." she pointed behind and stepped a foot foreward.
 "Babe." LeeU stood up from being sitted and gave her a warm back hug. Hara froze right there and then.
 "I missed you." he continued.
 Her tears were about fall down her cheeks but she did her best not to cry.
 They kept still for a while, then finally he broke the hug.
 "Stay here for a while." he said. He left for a sec and when he got back, he was holding a light-brown toy.
 "Here." he took her hand and placed the toy (as size as DomokYeol).
 "What is this for?" she managed to ask.
 "I know you're not able to sleep well without hugging a fluffy toy. So I got this for you."
 "You don't have to do that. I won't accept this-"
 "Annyong. Cheonun LeeUkuma -imnida.
 Have a good night sleep now huh?" he introduced the toy then pushed her to the girls room.
 "Goodnight." LeeU planted a sweet kiss on her head.
 Hara's eyes grew wide. She can't seem to react with his sweet touches.
 And then she layed flat on her bed while LeeU closed the door to their room and left with a satisfied smile.