"Buing Buing~"

Moving On From The Past

 

It was morning again and it's the 3rd day of their stay.
 As usual, Hara was the last to wake up.
 "Good morning Hara noona!" Tao was running to give her a hug.
 "Incoming attack!" Kris announced.
 Baekhyun who was nearby, picked up Hara and placed her in a 'safe zone'. Tao ended up face to face with the wall.
 "Morning Tao." Hara greeted while Baekhyun gave her an innocent smile.
 "Yah hyung! I wanted to give her a hug!" Tao pouted and rubbed his nose.
 Hara took a sit in the kitchen as she kept quiet, like she always been, and observed her environment.
 The girls are having fun playing and chatting around with boys. But she kept her focus on Aiia.
 Aiia and Kai were on the sala. Kai was resting on Aiia's lap while their hands are intertwined.
 *Are they an item?* she crossed her legs in her chair.
 *Aiia's wearing make-up.
 I knew she's not used to use one.
 And since when did she learn to interact with guys? To think they even share skinships.*
 "Hey. What are you thinking?" Mira sitted beside her.
 "ah. Nothing."
 "oh. Okay."
 Hara kept observing. She found Jeni on Kris's chest, tickling each other. While Dona cites some cheesy words at Aiia and Kai.
 Suddenly, Tao came and sat beside Hara.
 "Hey!" he spoke energetically.
 "You're so hyper, Tao." Mira observed as she placed her head at the table.
 Tao gave her a short chuckle as they continued their conversation. Hara who was in their middle, wasn't paying much attention about the two. She locked her eyes at her 'bestfriend.'
 "Aiia, you look good together." Dona admiringly said. She was sitting at the carpet, by the sala, where Aiia and Kai were.
 "eh unnie-ah." Aiia covered her face in embarassment.
 "We do, huh noona?" Kai added as he pinched Aiia's nose.
 "aah~!
 Kai~!" she cutely pouted and pinched his nose in return.
 "Perfect." Dona raised an okay sign.
 
 "Oppa. How many girl friends did you already had?" Jeni drew circles on Kris' palm.
 "Not so many.
 I'm kinda choosy." he was brushing some of her hair with his free hand.
 "Really? No wonder.
 You're handsome and a lot of girls drool when they see you.
 Am I right?" Jeni continued to make cute voices and actions towards Kris.
 
 "Right noona?
 Hara noona." Tao shook her to grab her attention.
 "hmm. What?
 Yeah." she answered without really understanding what he said.
 "You weren't listening, were you?" Tao pouted her way cutely and followed where she was gazing at.
 "oh. Aiia.
 She's beautiful, isn't she?
 She's also kind-hearted." he appreciately spoke.
 Mira was curiously waiting for her to answer.
 "You really think she's kind?" Hara answered with another question.
 "Sure. She was the one to take care of Kai when ...
 Ah. Haha.
 She took care of Kai."
 *ah! Tao! That's awkward!* Tao realized and shouted at himself in his mind.
 "We only had been together for 3 days and good to see that we're starting to get comf'table towards each other." Mira changed the topic.
 *Awkwardness savior!* Tao smiled at Mira, giving her a thank-you look.
 "uh hum. IS girls are happy to be with." Tao complimented.
 "SM boys helped too." Mira praised him back.
 
 "Guys. We have a mail!" Suho announced as he waved a pink envelope with SM and IS logos.
 Everyone curiously looked at him then gathered around the sala. Hara suit herself, not moving from her seat. Chanyeol had just came out the boys' room when Tao called him out. He decided to make a hot choco drink while listening to Suho who read the letter out loud,
 
 "Hello RS's. This is Honey.
 How was your 3 days gone so far?
 I hope it goes well.
 I send this mail to you including a key to a new room." Suho started reading and stopped as Tao looked for the key inside the envelope.
 "Here it is." he held it up with its string and the gold twinkling key dangled down.
 
 "If you want to know where this key would take you, see for yourselves.
 You just have to go look inside the mansion and there you'll find a door.
 As you observed, the place where you stay is not a typical house.
 It's a HUGE house.
 Meaning, there are lot more rooms to open.
 And you'll gonna know them everytime we give you keys to get in them.
 So for now, enjoy the first room!
 Bye!"
it finally ended. They all grew excited. Girls were even jumping in glee.
 "Let's see it now!" the girls tugged on Suho's shirt.
 "Okay. Okay. If you say so." he raised both hands and they headed out the doors. Kai, Kris and Baekhyun trailed behind while Tao tried to convince Hara to join them.
 "C'mon noona. Let's see the room together." he tried pulling her arms.
 "You go with them Tao.
 I'm fine here." she wouldn't move from her seat.
 "ugh. C'mon. Please." Tao had nothing left to do but to use his 'ace card'.
 "Please~!
 Buing buing~!"
 It's his famous aegyo that no one could say no. If Hara is an animal tamer and can tame what ever wild animal, Tao uses his aegyo when he wants something and no one could never ever EVER resist his aegyo.
 Hara became stunned. For a minute, she lost herself in the universe. Nothing came on her head.
 She shook her head to come back to planet Earth and finally gained herself back. *Aish! This panda!
 He made me dazzled for a while there.
 I.MinHara.WouldNeverGiveIn!* she cursed in her mind.
 *She's giving in.
 She's giving in.* Tao hoped with dazzling eyes and Chanyeol taking a sip of his hot choco, thought at the same time.
 "What can you say?" Tao asked while giving her another 'buing buing~' with his eye-twinkle.
 "I'm not giving in." Hara firmly shook her head.
 *Wow. It's the first someone turned down Exo M maknae's aegyo.* Chanyeol gulp down his drink.
 "Ugh~." Tao pouted and finally gave up.
 "See you later." he said in a life-less tone and left with his shoulders deflated.