"Not My Boyfriend"

Moving On From The Past

 

Since I don't wanna make this a very, VERY long fanfic, I will just summarize the important happenings inside the RS's quarters.
_________________
 Hara, LeeU and Chanyeol were having the best days together. The two boys are both pleasing Hara's heart and the other RS's observes this. But still, Hara kept an equal treatment towards the two guys since she knew for herself that her heart still isn't decided to which it really belongs and shouts for. But, someone isn't happy seeing her together with two of the guys she always wanted to have. Aiia is determined to have even just one of these two boys since she knew both of them are important to Hara and would be a big loss. The other RS's guys are now being annoyed on how she acts, not unlike before where they think she's innocent, pure and an angel who came from the skies. And she came to notice this too. And so she comes out to this plan.
 
 Since Aiia knew Chanyeol and Hara are staying up late every night, she pretended to be sleeping till the time the two were watching movie in the music room.
 Aiia: *I don't care if the other boys won't like me anymore. As long as I'll make her life miserable by taking even just one of those guys.*
 
 She stepped inside the kitchen and took out one of the champagne, ice and a glass then sitted on one of the chairs. She was drinking for two reasons: (1) Because the guys that she was supposed to make fall for her, were now noticing her bad side; and (2) She'd continue the plan, to ruin Chanyeol and Hara's relationship.
 
 "Hara. I'll just get some snacks in the kitchen." Chanyeol said while Hara nodded, eyes still on the monitor.
 When he reached the kitchen, he found Aiia who had half-emptied the champagne bottle.
 "Aiia? Aiia, what are you doing here? And why are you drinking?" Chanyeol worriedly asked as he approached the red nose drunken Aiia.
 "Chanyeol >hickup< you're here. Haha.
 You're asking why I'm drinking, huh?" she putted her arms around Chanyeol's shoulders.
 "Aiia. Aiia. Hara's waiting for me." he pulled off her hands.
 "Hara! Hara! Hara! Why does it always have to be Hara?! Can't you see I'm here? I'm here Chanyeol. Why can't you love me? Why can't it just be me? I'm doing everything for you to see me but why won't you notice me?" she shook him back and forth then her eyes landed on his lips.
 
 "ah. I forgot to tell him I want another cup of coffee he made last time." Hara remembered so she stood from being sitted and walked to the kitchen with DomokYeol. But, she was surprised to see the scene in the kitchen.
 Chanyeol and Aiia kissing.
 Her eyes rounded at the sight in front of her. She felt her breath tightened and tears were welling up in her eyes. Her hands weakened that she loosens her grip on DomokYeol.
 And when it fell from her arms, Chanyeol's attention finally diverted towards her.
 "H-hara! It's not what you're thinking it is." he tried to explain as he came to approach her but before he could, Hara had ran away to the Paradise Room.
 Aiia: "Tss. Finally. I thought I wouldn't make it. Ah. I can sleep now and see the changes first thing in the morning."
 
 Chanyeol still tried to catched up on her till they reached the room's door. He reach out her hand before she could open the door.
 Chanyeol: "Hara. Let me explain please." he begged and when he turned her to face him, he saw tears coming from her eyes.
 Hara: "You, you don't have to explain anything." she brush a tear.
 Chanyeol: "Ani. I know I should have to-"
 Hara: "No. No need. You're not my boyfriend to explain."
 With this, he withdrew his hands from her.
 Chanyeol: "Yeah. You're right."
 Hara left him with a head down low.
 
 
 After that night. Numerous things had changed. Hara and Chanyeol never talked to each other. They won't even look at each other's eyes. To this, Aiia took advantage. She was always with Chanyeol, brain washing him. It seemed like the two were couples. While Hara came back to her girl-who-has-her-own-world self. But someone didn't want her to be alone anymore. Aside from Xiumin and Mira, there was LeeU. He had always been by herside and always looks after her. These makes Chanyeol's heart break, seeing the girl he loves with another man. As for Hara, she's hurt herself but instead of being depressed in a corner, she changed. Since she knew LeeU was there for her, she started giving back his feelings. Frankly speaking, she's using him to forget about Chanyeol.
 
 Date:February 13,2013
 
 That morning Hara woke up early like anybody else. She's now used to waking early.
 She cut herself apples in the kitchen. However, she wasn't mentally present. Her mind was set on something else. The scene she saw that night, she remembers clearly. Tears blurred her vision. Resulting to this, she absent-mindedly cut her finger deeply.
 "aaahhh!" she winced in pain.
 Chanyeol who was just some meter away was about to take action but before he could, LeeU rushed and came right away.
 "Hara. Are you okay? Let me see." he took her hand and reached out the tissue to wipe the wound.
 "Does it hurt that much? I thought you were brave." he laughed but then noticed her tears were real.
 Hara was shaking her head while still in tears.
 "Here. Put it in the water." he turned the faucet on and washed her bleeding finger.
 Chanyeol: *That was my duty before.* he thought with a tight chest. He walked away to escape this hurting sight.
 LeeU: "There. It'll get better soon.
 I'll just cut the apples for you." he said while placing a rillakuma design band-aid to her wound.
 Hara stared at her finger and memories of Chanyeol came on her mind when he did the same thing to her.
 
 Flashback
 "Even your band aid is Domokun.
 He's the total opposite of you.
 You seldom open your mouth this big." Chanyeol said after wrapping the Domokun band aid on her wound.
 "Good job Mr.Chanyeol!" Mira clapped her hands.
 "Thanks.
 It's my duty." he saluted then chuckled after.
 
 She reminisce that day and wipe a her tear away.
 Hara: *You're not his responsibility anymore Hara. He already has Aiia. Just like how she got the other boys before. So wake up now you pabo!* she shouted on her mind.
 
 Just by the sala, Aiia came and saw LeeU affectionally smiling and was taking care of Hara. She then pulled Chanyeol and made him look at the two.
 
 LeeU: "Here. Have a bite." he fed her a quarter of the apple.
 Hara: "You don't have to-"
 LeeU: "Neah. You're injured. Just let me do this for you." he smiled and then gave her another slice.
 
 Aiia: "They're so sweet right oppa?" she smiled at him.
 Chanyeol: *That was supposed to be DomokYeol. That was supposed to be me.*