"Eomma"

Moving On From The Past

The next morning.

 

Aunt Bree was preparing a buffet, oh I mean 'breakfast' for Hara while humming to a tune. She knew that today, she'll finalyy see the old Hara back. That would make their house livelier and brighter.

 

"There. Done." Aunt Bree dusted her hands off after setting the plate of hot 'pandesal' on the table, when she heard excited foot steps going down the stairs.

When she turned her head to look, Hara attacked her with a bear-back-hug. She swayed their body together while both were smiling wide.

Aunt Bree:*Yes. She's back.*

"Magandang umaga (Ph_ Good morning)) ... Eomma."

Aunt Bree's eyes rounded as to what Hara called her.

Aunt Bree:"Sweetie. I know you were reffering that to your mom. I know you miss her a lot."

Hara shook her head which was above her Aunt's shoulder.

"Aniyo. That's for you tita. I admit  I miss mom very much, but because of you, I don't feel any much lonelier than before. You were always there when  I was adjusting since mom and dad passed away. You were the one to comfort me and understand me. So, I think it's about time for me to payback by calling you, Mom. Besides, you're a real mom for me anyways. I love you mom. Thanks for everything." she hugged her 'mom' tighter.

Tita Bree: "T-thank you. You don't know  how happy I am, hearing those words from you. I thought I would never be a mom since I don't have any kind or didn't even bear a baby. But now, ..." she said, crying.

"I can always be your baby, umma. I'll forever be your baby. You see, I'll kiss you everyday." she kissed her cheeks repeatedly.

Tita Bree: >giggles< "Ne. My baby by heart. I love you anak (Ph_ kid. Refers to a parent calling her baby/child).

"Come on, let's eat. Sit down." she tapped her arms then they both sat on their seats.

"Woah! So many foods! Are we going to eat all of these umma ?!" Hara drolled over the huge amount of food in front of her.

"Hmm.  I think we'll need your friends' help." with that, the RSs together with the remaining EXO members, came out from their hiding spots.

"Ommo!" Hara said in surprise.

"Happy Bithday HARA !" they all shouted. Other's popped their party poppers while Chanyeol came holding a tripple choco ice cream cake saying 'Maligayang Kaarawan' (Ph_ Happy Birthday)

"It's my birthday?" Hara questioned.

Mira:"Of course you pabo. Have you forgotten?"

Tita Bree:"Or you just forgot about your birthday since it's your parents' first death anniversary? Are you just planning to spend the day to mourn?"

Hara:"Ani. I know mom and dad wouldn't be happy if I will be sad on my birthday. And besides, how can I not be happy if I have a new great mom and a bunch of great friends."

Kai:"And a great boyfriend too, right noona?"

Hara:"You called me noona?! Ommo! You don't have fever, do you?"

Everyone laughed while Kai rubbed the back of his neck.

Hara:"Hmm.. yeah. I'm lucky to have him."

Xiumin:"Argh. What will happen to me now? I already loss my honey bee." he faked a sob.

Hara:"eh~ Oppa." she rubbed his arms.

Xiumin:"You take care of her, arraso?"

Chanyeol:"Ne hyung. I will.

      I think we should eat the cake before it melts."

 

A fiest was then started as everyone sat on their seats and happily ate together. When Hara noticed,

"Hey, wait a sec. Chanyeol oppa and I aren't the only couple here, are we?" she eyed them all.

Teasing could be heard everywhere.

"oh Mira~." Hara battled her eyelashes at her.

"Fine fine. Baekhyun and I are together." she said with a blushed face while Baekhyun squeezed her hand with a smile.

"I knew it! You two had feelings for each other since then!" Kai pointed them with his fork then continued shoving food into his mouth after.

Mira:"And how 'bout you LeeU oppa and Jeni?"

"We're doing great." LeeU answeres then gave Jeni a sweet kiss on the head.

Hara:"Donna unnie?"
Dona:"Ne. Suho and I are dating."

 

"Wohoo!!" "Congrats!"

Eveyone was having so much fun. 

The table had such a gleeful atmosphere as everyone were joking around. Except for one.

Aiia:*Everyone has their partners now. And they're happy with each other. Except for me. I have no one*

Hara:"And lastly .. Aiia? she turned to her

Aiia:"Who? Me? Ah aniya. I have no one-"

"You know you always had me." Someone took her hand and intertwined it with his, making Aiia face him in both surprise and greatfulness. 

Aiia:"T-tao? B-but I thought you've already hated me because of what I did with Hara?" her tears fell down.

Tao then pulled her close to him and tilted his head then gave her a short but sweet peck on the lips, saying "I've always been loving you."

 

 

 

-Moving On From The Past-

Original story by eunica_hija

 

_________________________________

THE END it is.

'Til my next story aye? hihihi

Keep your love coming~

And I'm sure to respond with your love .. hehehehe <3 <3 <3 <3