"Last Kiss"

Moving On From The Past

 

Chanyeol: *How can I keep distant from you, if my heart tells me not to leave you? Ahh. You're such an amazing girl. The only girl who can make my mind and heart disagree with each other.*
 "I know you're still confuse. Don't pressure yourself. And ... please, don't stop yourself from talking to him again. I know it may not be like it used to be. But, you can start over as friends." he said while looking deeply in her eyes.
 "Are you trying to lighten up this recreation or you're trying to push me to him." Hara pouted and turned to face the other way.
 *W-wait. Did those words just came outta my mouth?* she can't believe she said those cheesy words.
 "I-I mean-"
 "Well. I can just have you by myself if you want." he pulled her back close to his chest and whispered into her ear in a seductive voice.
 "Y-yah!" she pushed him a bit.
 "ffft. You're face is so red.
 But seriously speaking, let's just say I wanna win your heart in a fair fight." he gazed intensely in her eyes then gave her a soft peck on the lips.
 "Right. Kissing me whenever you want is giving a fair fight." she sarcasticaly said.
 "B-but-"
 "So. From now on. No more kisses mister." Hara stepped back from him and waved her finger.
 "ugh... But they said I have to be warmed. I need your hug~." he reached out with his long arms but Hara stepped back once more.
 "No." she crossed her arms and shook her head.
 Chanyeol lowered his arms in defeat and pouted.
 "Eat your food already then drink your medicine after."
 "Eh~. Can you feed me then?" he made his cutest puppy-dog eyes.
 "Hai. Arraso. Arraso."
 And so, she fed him with the soup.
 Soon enough, he finished his meal. They were just joking and tickling each other around, when Hara accidentally fall directly above him.
 Their eyes grew wide in surprise, but Chanyeol then spoke,
 "Did you mean to fall on me?" he narrowed his eyes.
 "Of course I di-"
 "Hara. I brought ... blankets to keep him warm." Mira came and saw them, while lowering her voice at their sight.
 Both of them looked at her.
 "No. Mira it's not what you're thinking." Hara tried to explain.
 "Ah. I see you have you're own way of warming him huh?
 Okay. I'll just leave you two.
 Don't mind me.
 Just think that I didn't came.
 Neah uhm." she shook her head and back walked then shut close the door.
 "ehhh~. Now what's she thinking."
 "Ahh. Now you infected Mira's innocent eyes." Chanyeol chuckled.
 "Aish. It's your fault." Hara pushed herself off of him but Chanyeol got a firm hold on her waist.
 "Hey. Hey! What are you doing?! You need to take your medicines already so let get off of me."
 "I know that. But I won't drink it unless you'll give it to me with the use of your mouth."
 "What? No way-" but before she could refuse, Chanyeol already put the tablet on her bite (in between her teeth).
 "Weyy err ye sher estebbern? (Why are you so stubborn?)" Hara said in between her teeth. Evenso, she lowered and put it above his. Chanyeol took the tablet with his mouth, swallowed it and continued their passionate kiss.
 And then, Hara suddenly giggled in between their kiss.
 "Why are you giggling? What's so funny about?" he questioned.
 "You said you wanted to be a fair contender but you keep on kissing me." Hara then finally able to escape from his embrace and stood straight.
 "Ah. I never realized that." he acted innocent.
 "That will be your last kiss from me starting from now." she was about to leave the room but again, Chanyeol grabbed her arm and pulled him to another warm and tender kiss.
 "And that, will be my last kiss, FOR NOW." he emphasized.