Car ride 2/2

~~Only Girl ~~

[Your POV]

His eyes are so beautiful and his face is just simply perfect. Ok Dani enough ...concetration back on the street!

You stop because of the traffic light. You stare at the radio.

"Is the song ok?" Kris suddenly asks.
"Yeah...its ok..I guess.."
"Then why you stare at the radio?"
"I'm just a bit dreamy. I still can't believe that there is a chance to make a debut soon and that I will meet Mr Soo Man now."
"Oh I see. Calm down. He's alright." he answers.

The traffic light turns green again but you still stare at the radio.
"It's green you can drive now." kris says to wake you from your daydream.
"What? Oh yes...sorry." you answer and start driving.

The NS shows you the way to a big skyscraper.
"Is this the building?"
"Yes it is full with offices from all entertainments in Seoul. Every CEO has his own office in this building. So if you don't want to be in SM ent. anymore here is your chance to change now" he answers.
"Naaa SM is great. I don't wan to change." you say and give him a little smile.


"SM has its own parking area in the underground area. You can use it." Kris says while you follow the signs to the garage.
"Alright." you answer.

You drive down to the garage and there you see a big signs with arrows.
"Where is SM?"
"There in the left corner. We need to drive left and then right. There must be our area." Kris answers.
You nod and drive further.

While driving you say "Seems like you don't know where the area is."
"No, I don't know it. It's the first time I'm here."
"Really? I thought you're often here...Then how you get all the informations about me and the diet planner from Soo Man?"
"He mailed me everything and sometimes he also calls me."
"Oh I see" you answer and park the huge car on the SMTown parking place.

You turn the engine off and then you look at Kris. He also looks at you.
"And now?" he asks.
"I wanted to ask the same. I guess because you never visited this building you also don't know the way to the office right?"
"Exactly."
"Well then...let's visit the receptionist at the lobby." you answer and jump off the car.

You straight walk to the elevators when Kris suddenly screams behind you
"DANI!" He points at the stairs and you start .
"Really? Can't we take the elevtor? We would be much faster." you say

"If there is the chance to take the stairs then we take this chance! I really want to help you with your weight."
"ok..."you moan while you slowly walk to the stairs.

You walk the stairs up. Kris is right in front of you.
It is so horrible...I want an elevator or someone who carrys me now...
AH! I got an idea
.

"Kris...?"
"What?"
"I'm tired to walk...Do you want-"
"NO!"
"You don't even know what I wanted to ask!"
"My answer is: No I don't carry you up. You need to lose weight!"
You moan again.
Pfff...then not...

You two reach the 3rd floor where the information centre is located. Kris pushes the door and walks straight to the reception.
He asks the woman on the reception where the SM office is located and she shows it to him.
The whole time he is busy talking to her and you just stand in the lobby and daydream.


Soon debut. Soon I will make my parents proud. Soon I'm famous....but also really busy and tired and arrgh..beeing an idol has also so many bad sides...

"Do you come?"
Kris is already standing on the door to the stairs. You didn't notice him when he walked past you.
"yes yes I come." you say and run to the door.

"Again stairs"...you quietly moan.
"We need to go to the 5th floor. We don't have to take so many steps."

Did he heard me?!
I tried to say it quietly...but yeah...


You reach a door with the SM sign on it.
Kris slightly pushs it and you two walk into a small reception.

"Nobody is here....Let's wait." Kris says.
"Alright." you answer.

You spot 4 chairs and you just can't resist. You sit down and Kris starts laughing.
"What?" you ask.
"Nothing. You look really funny. So tired?"
"Yes really tired..."
"ohh poor little Dani." He says and laughs.
"Come to me and sit down on this chair" you say and point on the chair right next to you.

---END CHAPTER 9---

______________________________________________________________________________________________

[I will change  the Foreword tomorrow, because I don't like it xD I will probably add some new informations but mostly I will change  the design. I don't like how I made it xD Stay tuned for tomorrow and I hope you liked this chapter ^-^]