Learning Lyrics

~~Only Girl ~~

You look at your watch. It's 4:45pm.

You look around. Some members are talking to each other. Chanyeol and Baekhyun play games on their Ipods. Kris and Junmyun discuss something with the managers.

You look at Jongin. You start to stare at him. He notices it and you qickly stare on your watch.

"Ehh guys?" you say.
"I will go now."
"Already?" Tao asks.
"Yeah..."
"Why?" Minseok asks.
"I record the songs in 2 days. I still have to practice the lyrics"
"I see...and how do you get home?" Kris asks.
"With the- .......oh.."
"Yes 'oh'. You came with us. You need to wait till we go home." Chanyeol says and laughs.

Damnit...

"If you want, me and Lay can help you with the chinese lyrics." Tao says.
"Yes that would be nice of you guys. But isn't it a little bit too noisy here?" you say.
"Actually yes... . We could change the room if you want to?" Lay asks.
"Or we could drive home!" you say.
"Haha no. It's nice here. I will ask for an empty room." Tao says.

"And how is it with us till now?" Lay asks.
"Well you're all really nice."
"More not?"
"What do you mean?"
"You don't feel 'closer' to anyone?"
"Tao...and Kris." you answer.
"Just these two? What about me?"
"I like you, but not as much as Tao."
"You like Tao....like really 'Like'?"

"Who you like?" Tao returns and asks.
"She likes you." Lay says.
You smile at Tao, Tao blushes
"Tao not the 'like' you think. I like you more like a best friend."
Tao pats your head
"I know..I know. Between the waitress said we could use another room. Its actually a children play room...but since there are no children we can use it."
You and Lay stand up and follow Tao to the room.

"Where are you going?" Kris asks.
"Practicing the chinese lyrics." Lay answers.
"Why we don't help all?" Junmyun suggests.
"If you guys want, it would be great." you answer.

"Guys! We will help Dani with her lyrics now! Please sit down." Junmyun yells.

Luhan rolls his eyes and let himself fall on the chair. He takes his cellphone out and start to play games.
You don't really care what he is doing, because you have better things to do.

You take your lyrics out and place them all on the table.
"Ok we have 12 songs here. Korean and chinese. Soo Man mentioned that there are 2 songs I don't have to learn."
"Yes these two here." Kyungsoo says and points on the lyrics with the name 'What is Love'

"Which members will sing these?It's a ballad right?" you ask.
"For the korean version: Me and Kyungsoo. And yes it is a ballad." Baekhyun answers.
"So you and Kyungsoo are the  main vocals?"
"Yes we are." Baekhyun says.
"Oh really cool. And the chinese version? Who sings the chinese version?"
"Jongdae and Luhan." Tao answers.
"So Jongdae and Luhan are also main vocalists?"
"Yes..." Luhan answers snobbish.

You start practicing with the boys. For mostly all songs you just got little parts. Except for Two Moons.

"So Shinee's Key should actually sing this but since you also can rap, maybe you could rap his parts?" Kris suggests.
"Chinese rapping?" you ask
"Haha no. Key has in both versions mainly english lyrics so it would be easy for you or?" Tao says.

You practice more and more with the boys and totally forget the time.
"You're already really good with the korean version of 'Mama' but hahaha your chinese is just too cute."  Lay says and pats your head.
"You need to say: Wo men yao zheyang bu zai kan pi ci de yan shen ma." Lay says

"Woi meen-"
"Hahha just too cute." Lay repeats.
"Guys we need to go now. I guess for today we practiced enough. Dani, tomorrow we have again a meeting with Soo Man. Don't forget it!" Kris says.
______________________________________________________________________________________________

---At the van---

"This time you drive with us or?" Tao asks.
"I don't know. I guess-"
"You drive with us!" Lay yells and pushes you into the van.

While driving, Luhan gives you the entire time a horrible stare but you don't really care for it.
______________________________________________________________________________________________

---Soojin's, Nate's and Dani's dorm---


"Thank you for driving me home." you say, bow down and step out of the van.
"We see you tomorrow." The manager says.
You nod.
"Remember at 9am we will arrive to pick you up. Be ready!"
"ok! Bye guys! Thank your for teaching me the lyrics" you say and wave.

The van drives away and youwalk into the building to the stairs.

You open your dorm and smell food.
You wal
k straight into the kitchen to see who is eating.

"Hey guys I'm back!" you say as you step inside the kitchen.
Nate and Soojin are having their dinner.
You place your bag on the floor and walk to the table.
"Eat well guys." you say and fall on the chair.
"You also want something?" Nate asks
"Oh no, I'm not hungry."
"really?" Soojin asks.
"Yes really."
"And how was it?"
"I'm the Leader of the group."
Both widen your eyes. Suddenly Soojin stands up and hugs you
"Congratulations Dani!" she yells.
"Thank you...really..thank you."
"And what else?" Nate asks.
"We have one big group and it will be divided into two sub-units. I will be part of both sub-units and I will travel a lot. One sub-unit will promote in china and the other one here in korea. I need to learn lyrics in both languages and yes..tomorrow is a new meeting."
"That's great! Who are your group mates?" Nate says.
"12 boys."
"Hahah that's funny. Good luck!" Nate says and laughs.
"And Dani?" Soojin says and gives you a weird look.
"Did someone already caught your eyes?" she says and smirks.
"Not really..." Jongin...Jongin..Jongin...
"Com'on I see that you lie. There is someone." Soojin asks again.
"NOO there is nobody...I've found a new friend and I guess the others are also really nice."
"The new friend is Tao right?"
"Yes. Guys I'm tired. I'm sorry but I will go to bed now."
"Ha Ha you and tired? You just run away because you don't want to answer my question! Sooner or later you will say it....or wait, you will fall for one!"

You walk out of the kitchen , straight to your room. Now you just want to sleep.

 

---END CHAPTER 29---
______________________________________________________________________________________________

[ just want to say for any writing mistakes : I'm sorry! *bows*
I'm really fast in writing on the keyboard and so I often make mistakes...

Tomorrow Chapter 30! ]