Mini Album

~~Only Girl ~~

[Your POV]

It is 10am in the morning. You're still asleep as the door opens and someone walks inside.
The person walks to the shutter and rolls it up. The sun radiates in your face.
"Dani, wake up!" the person yells and slightly pushes you.
"ah...sun..." you moan and turn to the wall.
"Lay you too, wake up!"
"...no..." Lay moans.
"Tao breakfast in 5 minutes!"
"Not yet Kris!"

You sit up in your bed and push the blanket aside.
You climb downstairs.
"Lay...com'on.." you say and shake the bed.
"Tao...you too...."
Nothing.

You take Tao's blanket and walk with it to the corridor, where you drop it.
"Yaaaahh so cold!" he yells.

You walk to the bathroom, unfortunately it is locked. You knock.
"Wait a minute" Kai says inside.
"Nevermind...I'll take the other one..." you say with your morning voice.
Suddenly the door opens.
"You can use it now." he says.
"ok..."
"Oh wow you look horrible" he says and laughs.
"Thank you..."
You step inside the bathroom.
"Ehh...Dani?" Kai starts, but you interrupt him. You quickly close the door, right in front of him.
"Not now ..."
No response.

You wash up and brush your teeth. Your hair looks horrible, but you're too lazy to take a shower.
You just quickly comb it.

You step out of the bathroom and walk to the closet. You first knock on it. I don't want to see any half guys now.
No response. Nobody is inside!
You step in and lock the door behind yourself.
You walk towards your shelf and chose a blue jeans, a pullover and a hat to cover your horrible hair.

As you're done, you unluck the door and make your way to the kitche, where some of the others are already preparing the breakfast.
As you walk inside everyone greets you.
But you don't response.
D.O is at the sink. Kris is reading the newspaper. Chen, Xiumin and Sehun are preparing the breakfast table.

You sit down on the table and rest your head in your arms.
Lay, Tao and Kai enter the room.
They also greet, but you don't really care. You keep resting your head.
Baekhyun and Chanyeol also enter now. Because of Chanyeols injury Baekhyun needs to help him.
You look up and notice them. You quickly stand up and try to help him.
"Chanyeol!" you yell.
D.O turns to Kris
"Suddenly she is full awake..." he whispers to him and both start to laugh.
"Good Morning, mini leader." Chanyeol says and smiles. You blush as he says your nickname.
"Let me help you to a free chair." you say and lead him to the next best chair.

You help him to sit down.
"Comfortable?" you ask.
"Yes thank you."
You walk back to your chair and wait for the others to arrive.

As everybody arrives you notice Chanyeol. He smirks at you and pats on the free chair next to him.
You mouth the words 'Do you want me to sit next to you?' because it is really loud in the kitchen and he nods.
You walk to him and sit down.

"What do you want to eat?" he asks.
You hand him your bowl
"I want some rice please."
He fills it and holds it in his hands.
"Before I give it to you. It's hot. Make sure to not burn your mouth again!"
You nod.
"Now give it to me!" you yell.

"I want to announces today's schedule." Kris says after the breakfast.
"Dani - Recording on floor No.5. You need to chose one chinese and one korean member to join you. Who do you want?" he says.
"I want Tao. I already asked him yesterday." you say and Tao nods.
Now the korean member.
You look around. You stop at Kai. He brightly smiles at you.
"I'll take.." now he smiles even more. "Chanyeol!" you say as you turn to Chanyeol, who looks really surprised. Kai's smile disappears.
"Really good choice. He isn't able to attend at the pratice and he is like you a rapper. He can help you. The others have normal practice at 12 o'clock." Kris says.

"It's time to go, Dani. The staff girls are probably already waiting for you." Suho says as he cleans the kitchen.
You walk to the door to get your sneakers.
Kris appears behind you.
"You can take the Range Rover." he says and throws the keys to you.
"But I already used it too much.."
"I don't need it today. You can use it."
"Ok good. Thank you" you say and smile.

Chanyeol hobbles towards the door.
"Oh Chanyeol!You silly! Why you didn't said something?"
"I don't need help."
"It's obvious that you need help" you say and take his arm around your shoulder.
"Let's go" you say.

You walk to the elevators.
"Where are you going?" he asks.
"Elevator."
"Not the stairs?"
"For you I'll take the elevator." you say and smile. He pats your head.
"Thank you"

You help him to the car and Tao follows you.
Tao sits next to you and Chanyeol on the backseats.
You start the car.
"Let's go!"
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

---At SM---

You arrive at the building and take your trainee card out of your bag. You push it into the card slot.
"Ahh Dani, we wanted to register you as new Idol, so that you get a new card" Chanyeol says.
"Don't worry I can wait." you answer.
"Are you sure?"
"100% sure"

You walk with them to the elevators.
"Which floor was it again" you ask.
"No.5." Tao answers.
"Oh yes."
You press the button for floor 5.

You arrive at floor 5 and stand in front of a small corridor with a door at the end.
'Allowance only for idols and staff members' a sign says and in front is a card slot standing.
You turn to the boys
"One of you need to do that."
"I will do that. Can you stand alone for a moment?" Tao asks as he looks to Chanyeol. He nods.
Tao turns to his bag and takes his card out. He pushes it into the card slot.
In that moment you walk towards Chanyeol and place your arm around his waist.
He places his arm around your shoulder.
You look up to him, he down to you. Your eyes meet. Oh god..what's that feeling...his smile..so cute.

Tao turns around and gets shocked as he sees you with Chanyeol.
"How long you know each other? 4 days? Already a couple?" he says and smirks.
You immediately let off each other and both blush. Chanyeol rubs his neck.
"I just...helped him..." you stutter.
"Of course. Let's go and record the songs"
He drags you and Chanyeol into the recording studio, where two staff members are already waiting.

"You're Dani?" you nod. Tao helps Chanyeol to the sofa.
"We will record the songs today. With which you want to start? Chinese or korean?" the girl asks.
Chanyeol just sat down, I let him rest a little bit.
"Chinese first." you say.
"Good, please enter the room with Tao. He will practice with you a little bit. When you're ready we will take two tests before we start to record." she says.

Together with Tao you enter the room. He holds your lyrics.
You sit down on the two chairs and practice with him.
"Repeat it." he says.
"Yeah...xio xian..., yi bu zhu yiii" (Machine, Exo-M)
"No, just 'yi'"
You nod and repeat it again.
"So now it is perfect. We can start." Tao says and walks out of the room.

The tests were really good, so that you could start to record the song. It takes you about one hour to record all the songs for the chinese album.
"Ok, we're done. Chanyeol comes now." the staff girl says. Tao helps him into the room and you get another chair for his foot.
He sits down.
"Are you comfortable?" you ask.
"oh yes, thank you"
You turn to your lyrcis.
"Dani," he says, "You're too kind to me. I really appreciate your help."
"No problem. Let's start to work."

Together with him you practice first.
You have lots of fun while practicing.
"So repeat it now." he says.
"Neoneun machi chaga un machine." [EXO-K, Machine]
"You got it! I guess we're ready to record." he says and stands up.
You hold on his wrist.
"Don't go. Please stay." you say as you look on the floor.
"Well..but Tao also left."
"But I want you to stay."
"Okay" he says and sits down again.

The first records were a little bit uncorrect and so you needed to do it over and over again. You felt a little bit nervous with Chanyeols appearance, but you still didn't want that he leaves.
After 2 hours + breaks you finally ended the recording of the korean album.

"And how is it?" you ask
"It is great. We didn't change your voice that much, just a little bit. You have great vocals as well as rapping skills." the staff girl says. She hands you two CD's.
"One Cd is the chinese full mini album. The other one the korean version. Next week our graphic designers will be done with your signs as well as the first test covers. You will also have a group photoshoot in the next week." she says.
"Oh great our very first photoshoot!" Tao says.
"Oh and before I forgot: In two days the stylists will be done with your stage clothes."

"So that's it for today. You can go now." the girl says.
You all bow down and walk outside to the elevators.
"And now?" Chanyeol asks.
"We have 2pm now" Tao says.
"We will practice now. I need to improve my dancing skills." you answer as you press the button for floor No.3.

You arrive at the floor and enter studio 7, where the boys are currently practicing.
They stop dancing as they see the two CD's in your hands.
"Here we have the very first mini album by EXO!" you say as you hold them up in the air.
The others clap - Luhan too!
"Let's take a break and listen to the full versions of our songs" Suho suggests and soon all of them sit on the floor around the music player.

You play the Cd, while telling them how your first recording was.
You also explain what will happen in the next week.

"So that's all. Lay can we practice again?" you ask.
"Mh."
"ok I'll go and practice with Lay. You please continue your practice till 6pm. Then we drive home." you say and they all nod.
Together with Lay you walk to studio 8 and start practicing.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

---6pm---

I practiced 4 hours. I'm able to dance Mama and History perfectly. I also learned some other steps. But Lay was weird today. He showed me some steps and then I was practicing for my own. He was mostly standing in the corner, watching me from behind. No critism, no comments, nothing.
Sometimes Baekhyun or Tao came over to my studio in their break time to check how I'm doing. Chanyeol also came once. If he is close I always get nervous and can't concentrade properly. It's weird...

"I will stop dancing now. We have 6 o'clock." you say.
Lay walks to his bag.
Let's annoy him a little bit. I don't want to see that look on him anymore.
You tip toe behind him and poke him in his belly.
No reaction. No response.
You poke again
Nothing.
"Are you not ticklish?" you ask.
No answer. You hit his arm.
"Hello Layyy! Are you still on earth?"
Nothing.
"You're weird." you say as he walks to the corridor.

You follow him and in the corridor you meet the others.
"I can drive about 4 peoples in the Range Rover. Who wants?" you ask.
"Me!" Baekhyun yells and clungs on your arm.
"Me too." Tao says.
"I also drive with you. I feel much more comfortable when you drive." Kris says.
Chanyeol follows the others. Com'on chanyeol...drive with me....
He turns around.
"Can...I also?" he sutters. YES!
"Of course... . My car is full now." you say and walk with them to the elevator.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

---EXO dorm---

You arrive at home. The others said they will buy some food on the way home. You and the others decided to prepare the table instead.
Chanyeol is resting in the living room.
Baekhyun and Tao are preparing the table.
You and Kris are cleaning the apartment.

You can hear a door. The others arrived.
"We're home!" D.O yells.
"Can you come please!" Suho yells.

You enter the kitchen and the boys place pizza for everyone on the table.
"Different flavours. You can chose." Xiumin explains.

You sit down. As Chanyeol enters you look at him and pat on the cahir next to yours.
He sits next to you and on the other side Tao.

Everybody starts eating and it is really silent.
But suddenly everybody starts to talk.
"And which flavour do you have?" Chanyeol asks.
"Guess. Say 'ahhh'"
"Ahhh--'" You feed him with one of your pizza slices.
"And?"
Chanyeol pretends to throw up.
You hit him and he starts to laugh.
"You're stupid. It's really good."
"My turn. Say 'ahhhh'"
Now he feeds you.
"Aaaand?"
"It's ok."
"Just ok? Just ok?!!?"
"I want more..."
"See it's not only a 'just ok'!"
He pinches your cheek and you blush.
"But you won't get more...and I saw that" he whispers in your ear.
Suddenly Lay throws his pizza slice in his box, takes his box and smashes it into the sink, before he leaves the room.
Everybody seems shocked.

"What's wrong with him?" Luhan asks.
"I don't know." Chen says.
"He was like that in my practice too..." you answer.
"Maybe he is just tired" Tao says.
"oOr homesick" Xiumin adds while chewing his pizza.

After dinner you changed into your pyjama, while some of the others started cleaning and others are watching TV.
You first walk into the kitchen, where D.O, Suho and Chen are busy with cleaning.
"I will go to sleep now." you say.
"Are you sure?" Suho asks
"It's just 8pm."
"Yeah I'm really tired. Do you know if we get our hair washed by the stylists or do we need to wash them before leaving?" you ask.
"We get them washed." Chen answers.
"Ok good. So I don't have to wake up early to wash them."
"Good night guys!" you say and wave while leaving the kitchen.
"Good Night Dani!" they yell in a choir.

Next: Living room.
Because you have just a small sofa, most of them are sitting on the floor.
"Guys I will go to sleep now." you say as you enter.
"Ok, sleep well!" they say in a choir.
"Good night!" you say and leave.
In the corridor you stop. You walk back into the living room.
"Where's Lay?" you ask.
"In his room." Kris answers.
"Ok...thank you."

You walk to your room, but before entering you knock.
"Lay? Can I come inside?"
No response.
You open the door and the room is dark. You try to find a way to Tao's bed to turn his bed light on.
Lay is in his bed. His blanket covers his face.
"Lay? Are you ok?"
Again no response. He must be already sleeping.
"Sleep well Lay!" you whisper before you climb your ladders up.

You snuggle under your blanket.

I wonder what Soojin and Nate did the last days...
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Giant Chapter again LIKE YESTERDAY! I was so angry, I didn't save anything, pressed the wrong button and everything was gone O_O Tomorrow last school day! *Yeeeeys* so I will try to update more!