Meet the others 2/2

~~Only Girl ~~

[Your POV]

"Ok tell us later. Come Baekhyun we better change and wash up before the breakfast is ready" Chanyeol says and leaves.
You make the eggs with the bacon as Kris steps inside the kitchen.

"So I see you already met two new people." he says.
"Yes Baekyhun and Chanyeol. They seem nice and they want to know about myself. Didn't you told them about me?"
"Actually I just said that someone new will join the group...more not..." he answers.
"Not even the gender?" you ask.
"Nope...just Jongin knows about it. I guess...the others think that you're a boy. I hope they don't get mad. I also hope that they have no problem with you."
"I also hope that" you answer while adding the bacon to the eggs.

"Smells good" a voice from behind says.
You turn around to see who it is.
A slender tall guy with black hair stands in the kitchen. He rubs his eyes.
"Good morning! You must be the new trainee right?" he ask.
"Yes. Nice to meet you. My name is Dani." you answer and bow down.
"My name is Tao." he says and also bows.
"Can I help you with the breakfast?
"No you don't need to. I'm already done. But you could call the others please." you answer.
"Ok give me a minute." he walks out of the kitchen.

"YAHHHH BOY's BREAKFAST IS READY! YOU BETTER MOVE YOUR BUTTS INTO THE KITCHEN!"

Tao screams.
Wow that was....wow....
He walks back into the kitchen
"I guess they will come now." he proudly says and sits down on the table.

"Do you want some eggs with bacon, Tao?" you ask him.
"Of course, I'm really hungry."
You give him some egg as 3 others walk into the room.
Followed by them again 3 others.
They all bow and sit down. All 6 give you a weird look. Some of them start whispering.

As all 12 arrived,the room is really silent. You give them all their breakfast and they all eat.
"The egg is really good Dani." Tao says.
"Thank you Tao." you say and smile.
"You're not hungry?" he asks. The other all lift their heads and stare at you.
"Naa I'm not hungry." Dammit this is awkward.....I better should leave soon they really seem like they don't like me.

You take some plates to the dish washer and then you wave to Kris.
"Kris can you come for a moment?...." you asks.
The whispering starts again.
"Of course." he answers and walks to the door.
At the door he stops and gives all the othes a glare before he leaves the kitchen.

You're waiting in the living room as Kris walks in.

"I don't feel comfortable....I want to go home,please"

---END CHAPTER 15---
______________________________________________________________________________________________

[Drama like? naaa Its obvious what will happen next. Again short chapter, school kills me so I never have time to write a bigger chapter. see ya tomorrow!

and of course : PRE DEBUT TAO *-*]

authors update 2nd january, 2013
If you're reading this now ...yes it kinda ..but keep on reading. Over the time it makes sense and gets better, don't worry :D