Leader?

~~Only Girl ~~

You take the first bite of your ramen.
"So what will happen now?" you ask while chewing.

"I made a little plan for the next months." Kris says.
"Tell me more"

"Like I mentioned, in april the debut, in december first teaser. We will realease about 23 teasers and they all will tell a story. We need to film them all. For that we need to change our looks, means in november we all have a date with the SM barber team."
"uhhh...Kris? What they want to do with my short hair?" you ask.
"They have always ideas."
"I see, what else?"
"Before filming we need music. We don't take long songs for the teasers, just little parts from our first mini album and other songs. Actually...we already recorded the mini album. We let your parts out, you will record them this week."
"This week already?"

Kris pushes a paper to you.
"What's that?" you say while holding it up to read it.
"Your song lyrics."
"Kris you gave me 12 sheets of paper. A normal mini album has at least 5 songs."
"Well....now comes the second information I have for you. We have 12 me-"
Suddenly a phone interrupts Kris.
"I need to answer that" he says.

"Hello? A manager-ssi....yes...yes with Dani...explaining the situation and introducing her schedule....I see..ok 10 minutes!"
He ends the call.
"It was my manager. He, the other members and our CEO want to meet in 10 minutes at the SM building."
"Ok..let me just change in some better clothes."
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

---At SM---

"Where do we have to go?" you ask as you walk with Kris around in the building.
"Conference room 12a"
"We got really 12 conference rooms?" you ask.
"Not really....just 2."
"Why 12a?"
"I have no idea. Wait here it is."
Kris slightly knocks and walks inside.
You follow him. Inside the room a super long table. The others are already there and at the head of the table CEO Soo Man sits. Next to him 2 young men, probably managers.

"Ah great you arrived."
You and Kris bow down
"Please sit down. Dani you come here to me. You're one of the main persons today." Soo Man says.
You walk to the free chair next to Soo Man and one of the managers. On your way Chanyeol and Baekhyun wave to you.
Luhan is also there, he doesn't even look at you. Well not everybody must like me.

You sit down next to Soo Man and he starts talking.
"So now that everybody has arrived the topic of todays meeting: Our project!" he says.
The managers both take papers out. They also take over 20 pencils out. Then they stand up and give everybody 2 sheets and one pencil.
"Me and the managers as well as the stylists and other staff members met yesterday and talked about the new situation. We came to a result."
You look around and you can see how nervous the others are. Unfortanately your not nervous and you have also no idea why they look so scared.
"Your 13 people. 9 koreans and 4 chinese. We will creat 2 sub-units. One of them will mainly perform in china. The other sub-unit will stay in korea. Of course your still one big group. On special events like the SmTown concerts or other special performances you will perform all together."
"But Ceo...we have 13 members....how do you want to create the sub-units?" Junmyun asks.
"That's where Dani comes. Your whole group will be called EXO. The chinese sub-unit is called EXO-M, which will just sing in chinese and take part in chinese programs like I said. For this group we want all the chinese members and 2 korean members.
We talked about it and decied to take Minseok and Jongdae as korean members." Soo Man says.

"Soo Man-ssi...you're making me dizzy. So me,Luhan,Lay,Minseok,Tao and Jongdae will be one sub-unit , which will promote mainly in china?" Kris asks.
"Yeah you got it!" SM says.
"And what about the others?" Tao asks and gives you a worried face.
"The others will be the members of the korean sub-unit, EXO-K, which will mainly perform in korea. The members will be Junmyun,Jongin,Sehun,Baekhyun,Chanyeol and Kyungsoo."
You gulp. He didn't said my name...what about me?!

"Then what is she doing here?" Luhan asks in a snobbish way.
"She is a special member. But that later. We need to pick the leaders for the sub-units now. Anyone wants to be voluntary for EXO-M?"

"How about Kris?" Lay suggests.
"Yeah Kris!" Jongdae says.
"Kris would be perfect for that job." Tao says.
"Mh do you want Kris?" SM asks.

"Yes I will do it?"
"Anyone against it?" SM asks.
Nobody answers.
"Ok good, congratulations Kris. You're from now on the leader of EXO-M. For EXO-K ... who wants?"

"I want" Junmyun says and raises his hand.
"Yes Jun Jun!" Baekhyun yells.
"He is perfect for that" Kyungsoo says.
"Anyone against it?" SM asks.
Again nobody.
"Ok good, Junmyun for EXO-K and Kris for EXO-M. If you have questions, please ask later or ask your sunbaenims."

"Uhh Soo Man-ssi why did we even got the papers?" Chanyeol asks.
"To write all the news on it so that you don't forget it."
Chanyeol looks around, everybody wrote something, just his paper is still empty.

"So now to you Dani. You're a special person in this rookie group. You're part of the whole group and both sub-units.You will travel a lot. China-Korea-China-Korea-other countrys and so on. You will perform together with EXO-K the very first debut stage, right after that you will fly to china and stay there for 1-2 weeks before you travel back to korea to perform again with EXO-K. It will be a little bit hard for you, but we're sure that you can do that.All together: You're the head Leader of EXO."
Your eyes widen. I can't do that..

"But why Dani? Can't we take a boy as special member and Leader?" Kyungsoo asks.
"Yes can't someone from us do that?" Chanyeol asks.
"No, Dani must do that. 12 boys and one girl is something special. Nobody did it before. Dani is the only trainee who is thaught in korean,chinese and japanese. She is even ready to debut in japan. Both sub-units will perform the exactly same songs just in different languages. Dani your talent is rapping right?"
You nod.
"Ok good. You will take part in 5 out of 6 songs from the album. We have two ballads. One of them will be sung by two members of each unit. In the other ballad  three members plus Dani will sing. The other three will be used as background dancers."

"But Soo Man..why this weird system?" Jongin asks.
"It's special, not weird. Dani here you have all the lyrics. If you have problems with the chinese ones ask one of the chinese members to help you. You will record on Wednesday. On thursday you all have a date with the barber and on friday we take he teaser pictures. On saturday we will record the first teasers and hopefully we recorded them all till monday. So that the edit team can start editing. "

That's too much for me. Learning lyrics in korean and CHINESE. Recording the songs. Don't forget the regulare practice.Barber and photo shoot. Teaser recording...

"That's it for today. Tomorrow we will meet again to discuss the other stuff. You can leave now."
You all stand up and leave.

---END CHAPTER 27---
______________________________________________________________________________________________

[I actually didn't want to write one more chapter today but yeah..here is a confusing one xD]