Restaurant?

~~Only Girl ~~

---Next Day---

You slowly open your eyes and look at your phone to check the time. 10:45pm.
You push your blanket aside and climb downstairs.
Every bone cracks as your strech yourself.

You walk to the kitchen to drink something. You notice a little box with a Note.
'Morning Dani. Here are your vegetables - Baekhyun Oppa, PS: I miss you, hope you'll like the vegetables!
You smile and open the box.
Some tomatos,a little cucumber, salad and corn.
You close the box again and right after that you disappear in the bathroom.

Couple minutes later you're sitting in the kitchen, eating your muesli.
While eating you check your phone. 4 Messages.

'Good Morning, Dani. Just want to inform you that you don't have practice today. All dance studios are engaged. We will record tomorrow. Have a nice free day, Matt - Unknown number @9:17am'

'Thank you for the information. I will surely enjoy my free time ^^ - Dani @11:18am'

'Oh, that's great! But be careful! Fans can be mean too. I hope I will sign my own cup soon...Sleep well Mini L <3 - Chanyeol @11:56pm'

'Soon you will sign your own cup ^^ I will be careful! Oh god I see the time now: 11:56pm? Chanyeol you were still shooting to that time??? When did you left today? Did you got enough sleep? If not: Take a nap while the others are shooting! *Worry..worry* - Dani @11:20am'

'Daniiiiiii! When will you visit us? We miss you!!! PS: Can you tell something about the *Who's that girl*? You're more close with Soo Man-ssi .- Soojin @11:05am'

'Can I come today? I have a free day. - Dani @11:24am'

'I didn't stuttered >< !! I heard you have a free day today. Will you visit the set? - Stutterking/Kai @8:31am'

'No, I won't. I'll visit my old dormmates. - Dani @11:27am'

So, done.
You're cleaning your bowl as you receive a new message.

'Of course you can. Dorm or other location? - Soojin @11:41am'

'Dorm. Will arrive in an hour! - Dani @11:44am''

You grab your bag and the car keys and run out of the dorm.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

---Soojin and Nate's dorm---

On your way you remembered: They still don't know about my new style!
Let's shock them!

Before entering the building you tied your hair into a messy bun and covered your hair with yor hoodie.
You ring at the doorbell.

Soojin opens you and you walk upstairs to the dorm.
As you arrive Soojin already jumps on you to hug you.
"Ahhh Dani! It's been so long!" she yells and hugs you even tighter.
Nate appears behind her.
"Soojin stop. I also want to hug her!" he says.
Soojin lets off you and Nate hugs you.
While hugging the hoddie falls down and they can see your messy bun.

"Huh...Dani?"
"Let's go inside." you answer and push them inside the dorm.

"Do you want tea?" Nate asks as you all enter the kitchen.
"Yes , thank you." you say as you sit down.
Soojin still glares at you.
"Explain me that. Are you the *Who's that girl*???" she says.
"Yes that's me." you say and open the bun.
"Oh god....Nate look!" she says and covers .
"How..?" he asks.
"Extensions. Got them 2 days ago. Yesterday I had my very first shooting.' you say and continue to tell them everything.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

---2 hours later---

You told everything and also Nate and Soojin told everything...you think everything...
"Sweetie are you hungry?" Soojin asks as she turns to Nate, who is cleaning the mugs at the sink.
"Yeah. little bit, honey " he says and brightly smiles.
Your eyes widen. Is it...that...what I think...
You point at them.
"You....." you stutter.
"You....explain.... that now..."
"Well, Dani...we're dating...." Soojin stutters.
"Oh god...You told me everything, but the most important you forget???"
"Yeah....sorry..." Nate stutters.
"It's okay. I'm happy that you two are dating. It just shocked me a little bit now..."
"How is your love life?" Soojin suddenly asks.
"My...love-life? I have nothing to tell." you answer.
"Are you sure? I mean you're living together with 12 handsome boys. How can you not fall for one?"
"The boys are more like friends and brothers to me. More not...."
"I see....But I guess at least 2 already fell for you!" Soojin says and laughs.
"Do you think?"
"Is there someone acting weird? Shy maybe?"
"Yeah...some of them... I guess it's normal?"
"If you think so." Soojin says and smirks to Nate. Nate just nods.
"Hey hey, you and your couple language! Let me know what you two think now!" you yell.
"Ah nothing. So, restaurant, fast food or take away?" Nate suddenly says.

"Let's visit a restaurant" Soojin answers.
"Do you come with us?" Nate asks
You nod.
"Then let's go."
"We drive with....my car." you say.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Short update. Got some problems with my internet...