Dorm or Loft?

~~Only Girl ~~

---EXO-M van---

While driving you kept being silent.

You look around to check what the others do.

Kris , who is sitting next to the driver, assigns some papers.
Minseok and Jongdae are sleeping and Tao is making a selca.
Lay, who is sitting next to you, is playing a game on his phone.
He notices your glance.

"Do you also want to play one round?" he asks.
"No no I don't want to." you say and smile.
"ok...well then." he says and continues his game.

The last member you look at, is Luhan.
He is checking his phone again.

Like Lay he also notices your glance.
"What are you looking at? Is there something interesting?" he asks.
"Ehh...well...no. I was just looking around."
"Aha..."

______________________________________________________________________________________________

---At SM---

As you all arrive you open the door and jump out.
You take a breath and strech.

"Guys we've arrived. Wake up!" Tao yells and trys to wake Jongdae and Minseok up.

You rummage in your bag to get your trainee card.
You notice Luhan, walking past you and straight to the door. He takes his card out and puts in into the card slot.
The door opens and you run to the door but Luhan closes the door from the inside and you have to take you card out.

"Thank you....."
you take your card out and put it into the card slot.
The other members walk towards you and you hold the door for them.

"Thank you ~" they say as they walk inside the building.
"Tao!!" you yell, because he is still at the van.
"I come!" he screams and walks towards you.
"Be faster!or...."
"Or what?"
"I will close the door....." you say and slowly close the door.
"Don't dare to!" he yells and laughs.
He starts running and you keep closing the door slowly.

Short before you close is, Tao grabs the door.
"Ha ha I was fast enough!"
"No you weren't. I was exra slow."
"I know that  I'm fast and now let's go to the conference room." he says and pats your head.

You follow Tao upstairs to the conference room.

"Nobody's here." you say
"They're probably inside." Tao says and knocks on the door.

Tao opens the door and walks inside. You follow him.
Its the same room like yesterday.
Long table and all the members are already inside.

You and Tao bow down and walk to the free chairs at the end of the table.
"Dani please come here." Soo Man say , who sits again at the head of the table.
You walk towards him and sit down on the chair.

"Today's topics are...Manager-ssi please give me the dorm plans." Soo Man says and  reaches his hand in front of the manager.
"Todays first them will be about your stage names. The second theme about the new trainings plan as well as the new schedule. And last theme new dorm system.

Suddenly all the members start talking about the theme.
I'm feeling like in one of my old classes, when my teacher announces something and everybody chats with evreybody about it.
"Guys..please, be silent. We need to get ready with that." one of the managers say.
"So first the stage names. For the korean members in the chinese sub-unit I thought about some chinese like names. Did you guys already searched for names or did you guys got any ideas?"

"I think...Chen is nice." Jongdae says.
SM nods.
"Minseok?"
"Is Xiu alright? I found it on the internet."
"How about you add a 'Min' to 'Xiu'? Then you have Xiumin. Would be a mix out of your name and the internet name." the chinese manager suggests.
"That's a really...cool name..." Minseok says and nods.

"Ok so we have Chen and Xiumin?"
Both members nod.
"Ok good. For the chinese members. Do you want stage names?"
Lay raises his hand.
"Can I use 'Lay' as stage name?"
"Of course" SM nods and look to the manager, who write the names down on a list.

"Any others of the chinese sub-unit?" SM asks.
"Nobody? Ok then the korean sub-unit."

"Who wants a stage name?"
Junmyun,Kyungsoo and Jongin raise their hands.
"Junmyun?"
"Yes, I want Suho." he says and smiles.
SM looks again to the manager and he writes the name down.
"I want D.O ." Kyungsoo says.
"Because of your last name right?" SM asks.
Kyungsoo nods.
"Please write it down." SM orders.
"and last, Jongin."
"Kai."
"Kai?Are you sure? A western name?"
"Yes, I like the name."
"Ok, then please write it down....Dani?"
"I want Dani as my stage name, but you can mention my korean name on my profile."
"Ok good. So we have all stage names. Next theme: your new schedule as well as the trainings plan. The members who are on a diet, have already their plans. For the others: Here are your training plans. If you have questions then please asks." SM says and the two managers hand out the new plans.

"Chanyeol?" SM says.
"Really so much dance training?"
"Yes the dance training....it will be much more. Everyone of you needs to follow it!" SM answers.
"Any other questions?"
everybody shakes their head.

"Ok last theme: new dorm system." SM says.
"I know that the current dorm is too small." he continues

"For the chinese sub-unit we rent a dorm in Chaoyang, Bejing."
Luhans eyes widen.
"I'm born in Haidain, it's not far away from Chaoyang. Can I visit my family?" Luhan asks.
"Unfortenately no. You won't have time to visit them." SM answers.
"I see" Luhan says and takes his phone out.

"Its made for 7 people. So enough place for the chinese sub-unit and Dani of course. You can chose a member you want to share a room, Dani will get her own room." the chinese manager says.

"Next the korean dorm. Your current dorm is too small for 13 person. So you will move into Super Juniors old dorm."

Again the talking starts.
"Shhh shhhhh guys be silent. Is anyone against it?" the korean manager asks.

"This is one solution. We have one more. Every sub-unit gets its own dorm, each made for 6 people and Dani gets a little loft. You can first discuss it." SM said and turned to the managers to talk with them

You turn to the boys to join the discussion.
"Dani what do you want? Loft or dorm?"
"I don't care. You can choose. Do you want to live with me in a dorm or not?"
"Well...you're a girl.." Chen says.
"And we're 12 boys..." Xiumin says.
"And? Is there a problem I want her in my dorm!" Tao yells.
"We should vote. Who is for the loft?" Kris suggests.
Luhan, Chen, Xiumin and Jongin raise their hands.
"So we see dorm wins. Soo Man-ssi?" Suho says.
"You decided?"

"Yes we take the dorm!" Suho says proudly.
"and what about the members who are against it?" Chen asks.
"You don't have to share a room with her. Just kitchen and living room ...and yeah maybe bathroom" Lay says.
"Well then I have nothing against it." Chen says and looks to Xiumin.
"Yeah me too" Xiumin answers and nods.

"Luhan and Kai?" SM asks.
"I don't like her." Luhan says.
"I ...think I can live with her....." Kai says and stares on the table.

"Ok good. Dani please drive home pack your stuff. Boys also drive home. I will call the movers and they will help you with the furnitures. If you want you can already carry stuff up into the new dorm. I already got the keys." SM says and pushes the keys over the table to Suho, who is sitting the closest to him.

"Thats all for today. Dani don't forget your recording on Wednesday!" SM says stands up and leaves the room.

"Ok guys you heard. EXO-K van drives Dani home. Other van will drive to the dorm and prepare to move." the chinese manager says and leaves the room, followed by the chinese sub-unit.

"Ok then let's drive Dani home."

---END CHAPTER 31---

______________________________________________________________________________________________

[No Chapter TOMORROW! I will write a french test on friday and I have to study for it -.- Next update : Friday, after school :D]