Morning Traffic

~~Only Girl ~~

--Next Morning--

Your alarm clock rings at exactly 6am. You slowly open your eyes.
"Already time to wake up...." you moan.

You push  your blanket away and slowly sit up to strech.
Then you slowly stand up. Some bones crack while you make your way to the bathroom.

The others still sleep so you try to be silent to not wake them up.
You silently sneak to the bathroom. You accidently step on something that makes some noises.
"..." you whisper.

You stop walking. Nothing...
You silently run to the bathroom and lock the door.
You look into the mirror. Your hair stands up in all directions and your eye bags are bigger than normally.
"I need a shower...." you whisper.

You change and jump into the shower.
______________________________________________________________________________________________

--After the shower--
You dry your short hair with a towel before you brush them.
Then you take the blow dryer and to dry them.

You hate to make that now because you know that the others will probably wake up.
You hurry to get ready.
After blow drying your hair and changing into your normal clothes you sneak out of the bathroom to your room.
You pack your bag and then you make your way to the dorm door.
"So do I have everything...keys...here...trainee card...here...wallet...here..ok and now let's go" you whisper before you walk out of the dorm to the stairs.

You walk downstairs. It's still dark outside the building and it is really cold. You rub your arms to get warmer. You walk to the garage to  the range rover.

You press the button on the key to open the car, in that case you open the back doors and throw your bag on the backseats.
He shut the door and open the font door before you jump into the car.
You strap on and start the engine.
You drive out of the garage to the streets. In front of the dorm building is a traffic light and you need to wait there because it turned red.
You decide to turn the radio on.
A really good ballad is played on the radio and because you know the song you lip syn to it.
As the traffic light turns green you're driving further.
You're target: SM building to pick up Kris.
______________________________________________________________________________________________

[Soojin's POV]

I wake up because of a blow dryer noise. The first thing I do: Check the time.
It is 6:30am. I rub my eyes and turn my night light on.
"Who is that..." I whisper.
It is saturday morning. Nobody in this dorm wakes so early up especially not on a saturday!

This is suspicious. I will stay awake. This person in the bathroom seems to get ready for something. So I will just wait till the person leaves and then I'll check who walks out of the building.

Because it is really cold in my room I take my jacket from my closet when I suddenly here the bathroom door. The person leaves!
I sneak back to my bed and just sit down. I need to wait now...

I hear someone whispiring but I can't understand what he or she is saying or what gender it is. Nate or Dani...one of them...

The dorm door closes. I run to my window.

A few minutes later Dani walks out of the building.
Aha ...Ms Park. But why is she leaving now? And why is she holding car keys in her hand?
She walks straight to the dorm garage.
A couple of minutes later a white huge range rover drives out.
Is that Dani?!

She got a car?! From where she got it? And isn't that car too huge for her?
I want to ask her so much in the moment but she is too far away. I could call her but then she would know that I watched her.

Wait till you come home....
______________________________________________________________________________________________

--Some meters from the SM building away--

You're stuck in the morning traffic. You wish to sit now in a subway, it would be much more easier and faster. But because of Kris you sit in that car. You place your head against the wheel. You're still really tired and you wish to be in your bed now.

You hear the sound of car horns. You look up and you can see that the traffic light turned green. You drive further.


From far you see the SM Building.
Yes finally!

Kris is not out yet so you park the car in front of the building.
You wait for about 5 minutes. No Kris.

You decide to go inside the building to look for him. 
You take your bag from the backseats to get your trainee card. In that case you throw the bag back on the seats and jump out of the car. You shut the car before you take the card into the card slot.
The big door opens and you walk inside.

One of the elevators opens and Kris steps out. He wears a formal white shirt together with some black jeans. On his shoulder he carrys his old black bag.
"Ahh Dani you're already here." he says as he spots you.
"This time you are late and not me" you answer.
"Ha ha I see.Well...can we go?"
"Of course. The car is in front of the building."
"Ok good." he says and you walk with him out of the building.

 

---END CHAPTER 12---
______________________________________________________________________________________________

[Nothing special today, tomorrow meet with the others :D]