Christmas 1/2

~~Only Girl ~~

"Would you like to go out with me?" Kai asks shyly.
Go out?! oh god...god..god..
"ehhhm...." Is the only thing you can say now.
Yes? No? Yes? No? Right now I wished for someone who could interrupt this. Fans! Where are all the first fans!? He is still holding my hands, looks hopefully into my eyes. His eyes are really...cute.. . 
"And do you want to spend this special evening with me?" 
You keep staring at him. I actually don't know what I should answer now.
"ehm..."
He looks at you. He wants his answer. He starts to sqeeze your hands. You look confused and a little bit shocked at him. WHAT SHOULD I ANSWER NOW?!

"Don't..you spend that day with your family?" you ask.
"No, I live alone at home. My parents left for a vacation one week ago."
"Siblings..?"
"Both busy on the university. That's why I ask you...I don't want to spend it alone..So would you like to go out with me or not?"
"Go out...how do you mean this? Like a real date or more like a We-Are-Best-Friends-Who-Want-to-spend-christmas-together date?"
He blushes and that already answers your question. He wants ...a real one...
"Uhm...real date.." he says and looks in another direction. You start to blush and look in another direction too.
"So..?"
"uhm....yes..."
"What?"
"Yes."
"Really?" he asks happily.
"Yes, I'd like to go out with you on christmas."
He first covers his mouth to realize your answer before he hugs you hard.
"I'm so happy now. Let's buy your presents now!" he says, takes your hand and walks with you to the next shop.
____________________________________________________________________________________

Fast Forward

Kai asked me for a date 2 days ago. I said yes. I want to give him a chance. He seems to like me like Lay. Or maybe not.. He looks good, he dances really good just his shyness...  He didn't want to say what we will do or where we will go. He simply said it is a 'secret'. He just said that I should dress nicely. No jeans. No pullover. He wants a dress. Something glamourus and chic, elegant...maybe fancy? I don't know. I called Soojin yesterday. Told her that I will have a date for christmas and she totally freaked out. Today she will come at 11am. 

You're sitting on the long table in the kitchen, reading the daily newspaper while drinking a warm tea. You're waiting for Soojin. Suddenly the door bells rings and you rush to the door.
You didn't even open the door proberly as someone hugs you. A little bit taller girl. O
bviously Soojin.
"Dani!" she yells "I'm so happy that I can help you with your date preparations!"
"Help?" you ask confused.
"Yes, of course. I will help you. We will go shopping and also to the barber." she says while she rushes into the dorm, leaving you confused at the door. You follow her into the kitchen where she is already sitting on a chair.

"Do you want something to drink."
"No, we have no time!"
"Huh?"
"I made a date for you at the barber yesterday. We have to leave now. So hush hush...go and get dressed!"
____________________________________________________________________________________

---At the hairstylist---

I'm sitting in front of the mirror, waiting for the stylist to come. I'm siting again in the same room like weeks before. My hairstylist for today? Na Eun. My make-up artist? Jamie. I choosed them, because I already know them, and because I know they make a great job. Soojin was not so pleased to hear that, since she already made a date with her hairstylist. Soojin is sitting next to me now. Biting on her nails and checking her phone. Maybe her sweetie called, that's what she said.
She takes her phone aside and looks at me.

"What?" you ask.
"Who is the lucky guy?"
"uhm..."
"No wait let me guess....Was he under the boys who visited us to eat pizza?"
"yes..."
She sudddenly smirks.
"Leader Suho?" her smirk grows even more.
"No"
"Not? He fits the most...Ahh it's that boy who texted you while we were eating at the restaurant? His name....Chanyeol?"
"Also not Chanyeol..."
"Oh...You're sure he was under the boys who visited us?"
"Yes..." you stutter.
"Aww Dani you're blushing. So cute. Do you like him?"
"He is okay."
"Okay? More not? Then why you go out with him?"
"I don't know." 

Jamie and Na Eun arrive.
"Hello Dani" Jamie welcomes me.
"So, what we can do for you today."
"Soojin, she took me here. She needs to answer this" you answer them.
"She has a date today. I want that you style her for me. I thought about some curls in her hair. Maybe a hairband if it suits. And the make up...make it simple. please."
____________________________________________________________________________________

---45 minutes later---

They washed my hair, curled it, made my make-up and even my nails.
I walk with Soojin out of the building and many SM fans suddenly start to scream. Thinking I'm an idol hahah

"Let's take the subway to Myeong-dong!" Soojin yells and drags you to the station.
Not again...
She drags me into the subway and places me on a seat, before she starts talking like a machine. Telling me about how her life changed now with Nate on her side and without me. I actually don't really listen. I'm really nervous. In a couple of hours I will sit somewhere and have a christmas dinner with Kai.

You arrive at the station and Soojin drags you up to the streets. She rushes with you into the next best shoe shop.
"But Soojin...I got so many shoes. Do I really have to buy new ones again?"
"Yes! Try these!" she says and throws some heels to you.
"They won't fit...they're too big!"
Soojin gives you a serious look before she continues to search shoes for you.
And like you said, the shoes are too big.
"They don't fit."
Soojin gives you 3 other pairs.
"Try these." she orders.

"Soojin..these fit!" you yell and Soojin spys behind a corner.
"Stand up.."
You stand up and they look really good on you. Red heels. 
"Walk" she orders and you take some steps forward. You shake a little bit.
"We'll take them" she says and runs to the cash.

In front of the shop she takes the shoes out of the bag.
"Here, wear them now!"
"Oh god..why?"
"You need to learn to walk with them."
"okay..." you answer and change into the heels.
Now the people look even more. New idol is here.

Next shop Soojin drags you inside, is a shop for party, cocktail and fancy dresses.
She looks through the offer and takes some dresses out.
"What size do you have?"
"S"
"Ok...here...this,this and this" she says and hands you three dresses. "Go and try them on!" God shopping with Soojin was never so horrible.
The first dress is a green one, but it doesn't really fit you.
Next one is a white with a black belt. Soojin doesn't like it.
Last one is a black dress.
"Oh...wow you look amazing. We will take this." she says and runs again to the cash to pay.

"And now?" you ask as your done with the shopping, carrying 4 bags and your feet hurt.
"SM building. Jamie needs to fix your make up again."
____________________________________________________________________________________

---At SM---

"So, what did you guys bought?" Na Eun asks as you arrive.
"Dani, go and show it to them." Soojin says.
You take the dress out but Soojin stops you.
"Dani, you need to wear it and also the heels. Afterwards they can start to fix your make-up" Soojin says. "hush hush go and change!"

About 5 minutes later I walk out of the locker. Full dressed.
"Oh...wow you look stunning" Jamie says.
"Just the hair. We have to fix it again. Between who is the lucky guy?" Na Eun asks.
"Yes, Dani who is it?" Soojin asks. Damn I didn't told her till now. 
"One of your members?" Jamie asks.
"Yes...Kai..." you stutter.
The girls start to giggle and laugh.
"What? We just spend christmas together, because we're both alone."
"But he asked you for a date." Soojin says.
"So cute of him.." Jamie says.
"Ha Ha..." you fake laugh.

15 minutes later

"So, we're done." Na Eun says. You stand up to look for yourself in the mirror.
Oh wow...I look amazing..

[The hair curly like this, hair colour still black, the dress and the shoes. Not the girl...] [update 130112: for people who can't see it here is the link: dress]

"We made a great job" Jamie says and high-5's Na Eun and Soojin.
"Ok..when's your date?"
"I don't know he wanted to call or...send a message?"
"Check your phone!" Soojin yells.
You take your phone out. 6pm already. 1 message.

'Hey Tiny-G, ready for tonight. Please come at exactly 6:15pm to the SM building. I will wait for you. - Stutterking@5:15pm'

He is waiting for me. Maybe he is already here. We have about 6:10...I'm nervous.
"I will go now."
"Good luck" Jamie says.
"Dani, do you have a present?!" Soojin yells.
"At home"
"There...is the wrong place. You should have it here."
"Well but as you can see, I don't have it. I will go now." you say and leave.

You walk slowly downstairs. Holding your jacket and a little black bag in your arms. As you come closer to the lobby you spy outside. You can see a manly person standing with his back side to the entrance in front of the building. The person holds a present and a bouquet of roses in his hands. You reach the lobby and hide behind a wall as you see that he turns around to check if someone is inside the building. It is Kai. His hair pushed back. He is wearing a suit under his winter jacket. He turns around again, facing the street. Probably waiting for the white big range rover or another car where you would step outside. You get even more nervous. He looked so handsome. Let's do it like an spy... 
You run always to the next wall to hide behind it. Trying not to be seen by him. Last wall then you have to use the entrance to walk outside. You take all your courage, inhale a last time and open the door.

"Kai?" you say.
He slowly turns around. His eyes widen as he sees you. You in your dress, styled from head to toe. Not too much, but not too less. Simply perfect.
"Wow..." he mouthes. He walks towards you and caresses your cheek. You rapidly start to blush and look on the floor.
"Is this fancy enough?" you stutter.
"It's perfect..." he whispers. "But please..take your jacket on. It's really cold." he says. You nod and take it on.

He reaches his hand out.
"My Lady..." he whispers and smirks."Can we leave?"
"er...yes..." you stutter and take his hand. "Where will we go?" you ask.
"Wait and see." he says "I planned a perfect evening..." 
____________________________________________________________________________________

'throws Danai couple' SHE SAID YES!

Kai for this and the following Chapter...'le dead author'

What will happen...