Mom

~~Only Girl ~~

---Next day---

[Your POV]

You woke up up, because of Tao's annoying alarm clock.
You rub your eyes, strech yourself and climb downstairs.
"Tao turn that off...." you say with your typical morning voice, while leaving the room.
You walk together with your trainings clothes into the bathroom to change and also wash up.
As you're done, you walk into the kitchen. It's like a déja vu: D.O on the sink, Kris reading newspapers.
And you're preparing you're morning tea.

"Good Morning!" D.O yells.
"Ahh.....be silent" you yell.
D.O just laughs. You walk to the table and sit down next to Kris. He lowers his newspaper.
He is wearing black big glasses and his hair is pushed back. [Imagine : Sunday at SBS Inkigayo!]

"Why so stylish..." you ask and take a sip of your still really hot tea. 
"Me and some of the other members won't appear in the practice today." He says and lifts his newspaper again.
"I see...." you answer as you stir your tea.

Kris places the newspaper on the table and looks at you. You slowly lift your head.
"Actually....you will practice with 3 members. I will take the others to Lee Soo Man. We need to discuss something with him."
"Okay..." you say and continue to stare on your mug.
"You need to sleep earlier...." he says and continues reading

You let your head fall on the table.
"Ouch...." you moan and close your eyes.
Couple of seconds later Tao storms into the kitchen.
"Dani!" he yells and starts to shake you.
"Dani!!!! We will practice together today!"
You slowly lift your head and death glare him.
"Oh....what's wrong?"
"Don't talk to her. She is still half asleep." Kris answers behind his newspaper.
"Oh okay...but still. We practice together!!"
"Mh...."

"See you later , Dani" D.O says and leaves the kitchen.
"You already go...?" you ask while you still resting your head on the table.
Tao is sitting next to you, eating his muesli.
"Yes we need to go now." Kris says.
You sit up normally and look at him.
"Where are the others?"
"Chanyeol, Kai and co.? They will come with me."
Suddenly Suho's head appears at the door.
"Kris...we really ...Oh hi Dani! We really have to go now.." he says.
"Morning Suho." you say.
"Oh, she is awake. Suho you're special." Kris says.
"Huh? What?"
"You're the very first person who gets a response to a greeting."
"Oh, I'm pleased. Bye Dani" he says and disappears.
"See you later." Kris says, waves and disappears too.
The last thing you can hear is the closing door.

"And who will practice with us?" you ask.
"Lay and Luhan."
"Oh god no...." you say and roll your eyes.
"You don't like Lay?"
"Of course I like him...but Luhan..."
Suddenly someone hugs you from behind.
"You like me??" Lay says happily.
"Yeah...kinda..."
"I like you too...." he whispers.
"That's eh...nice."
He lets off you and sits down.
"Where's Luhan?" he asks.
Tao shrugs. You too.

After you finished your already 2nd cup tea and Tao and Lay their muesli you suggests to leave for practice.
"And Luhan?" Tao asks.
"I don't know where he is. Let's just go now!" you say.
"But he also needs to practice." Lay answers.
"Whatever. You guys can search him. I'll wait at the car...." you say and leave.

After about 10 minutes the boys finally arrived: With Luhan.
"He was still sleeping. Nobody woke him up."
"Aha..." you say uninterested and open the car to jump inside.
Luhan normally answers with some y or snobbish comments but this time nothing.
As he sits down on the back seat he even says:
"I'm sorry..for being late..."
That's not normal for him.
You turn around to face him.
"Are you ill or what?"
"Why...?" he stutters.
"Stop being the cute and shy boy!" you yell.
No, he lowers his head and stares at his hands.
"Tsss...." you moan and start the car.
______________________________________________________________________________________________

---SM Building---

You're already in the dancing studio. You just warmed up and now you need to show the boys the steps you already can dance.

Luhan is sitting next to the music player. Tao on the sofa and Lay will follow your steps.
"Ready?" Lay asks and you nod.
Lay nods to Luhan and he turns the music on.
You start with history. You're still not good in the pants-shaking part.
You dance everything perfectly, just the pants shaking parts make big problems.

"Let me show you again." Lay says and turns to you.
"Put your hands into the pants and try to shake faster ...like this.." he says and starst to shake his trousers.
You start to laugh.
"What's wrong?"
"Looks so funny" you answer.
"tsss....Make it better" Lay says and crosses his arms.
"Okay, you will see. Now I will make it much better!"

You try the whole dance again and really - the shaking part works perfect.
"ok..you're good." Lay says after the dance.

Suddenly the door opens.
"Lay!Tao! Now to the office!" a staff girl yells as she enters.
Lay and Tao exchange looks and shrug.
"Did you do something wrong?" you silently ask.
They both shrug and leave.
"See you later....and good luck!" you yell as they leave.

You turn around. Facing the mirror. As you notice a person in the corner. Luhan. He is still here.
Awkward silence. Nobody says something. You decide to train a little longer.
You walk to the music player and turn the music on.
Half dance is done, as Luhan stops the music.

"Hey!" you yell "turn it back on!"
"No."
"Turn it on!"
"Why should I?"
"Just do it!"
He stands up and walks towards you.
"Turn it on...." you angily whisper. He is right in front of you.
"No..."
Silence again. You angrily stare at him.  A little smile appears on his face.
"You're cute when you're angry...." he whispers and your face. You slap his hand away.
"Don't...touch me..." 
"Ohhhh why not? I like to touch your face" he answers and keeps poking your face.
"If you don't stop then..."
"Ohhh what will you do? Call your mommy?" he says and laughs.
At the word mommy you face changes rapidly. Not angry anymore, but sad. You remember your mom. How you left her.

Flashback

"Mom, there is a Sm Entertainment audition in Sydney. I want to apply. Can I?"
"No."
"Why... You know that I have talent. I won't go alone. Nate will come with me."
"I said no. You will apply for the college next year. You will be a doctor, like all your amcestors." she says and gives me one of her special looks.
"But I...don't want..."
"You will be a doctor, miss!"
"I will apply. If you want or not. It's my only chance. I will show that I can do that!"
"Ha Ha" she fakely laughs. "You're too weak. But if you want to leave, leave now. If you do that. Don't dare to return."
"I will go .... bye mom" The last words I said to her. I packed my stuff and lived at Nate's house for the following weeks. 
Sm accepted me as trainee, I moved to Seoul. 

"Are you ok?" Luhan says and waves with his hand in front of your face.
"Yeah..."
"So what will you do? Mommy? Or maybe your boyfriend?"
You push him.
"Shut up!" you yell.
You push him one more time. He falls on the ground and his eyes are totally wide.
"Dani, calm down... "
"Shut up! I don't want to hear your damn voice!"
"I..."
"Shut up, I said!"
You're litterly short before to cry. He reminded you about your mom. The mom who doesn't want to see you anymore. 
You panicly look around the room. Where is my bag??? I need to leave this place.
"Dani, calm down...." Luhan repeats.
aha, there it is!
You rush to your bag, grab it and leave the room. Luhan quickly stands up to follow you.

"You can't quit the practice now!" he yells from behind.
I won't answer now.
"Dani!" he yells "Dani, wait!"
"Leave me alone!" you say and wipe a tear away. To talk about my mom is one of my weaknesses. She is not my mom anymore. She always wanted me to learn, learn and learn. 'You will become a doctor!' she said it everyday.
I wasn't allowed to meet with friends, I needed to wash my hands over 40 times a day to practice it for later.
I needed to learn much about the human body. I know everything about it. That's why I care much about Chanyeol. Maybe it is just an ankle sprain. For me much more. I know what could happen if he doesn't rest much. I would be perfect for a medecine study. My parents, especially my mom, taught me everything.
My decision to apply at SM made them angry. I'm dead for my mom. My dad didn't even said goodbye. My brother..currently at the university. 

Luhan grabs your wrist.
"Don't leave now."
You turn your face, so that he can't see your tears while you're trying to pull out of his grab.
"We need to talk." he says and drags you back into the studio.
______________________________________________________________________________________________

Tomorrow more :D