Han River

~~Only Girl ~~

You walk down to the Han River. The sun is about to set and it is getting colder. But you don't want to go home, because of Luhan. You keep on walking along the pavement, next to the river. Your hands are in the pockets of your jacket. You're listening to music. The wind brushes through your hair, which you tied into a braid. You remember the heat of the australian december and start to miss it.

Maybe I should take a break of this. Our debut it set for late march. Our official practice starts in february. I should visit my friends and maybe...my family. I could visit my brother at the university. Maybe Tao wants to come with me..or maybe it's the best if I go alone.

 

You walk to the Seongsan Bridge. The river shore is a little bit frozen. Like a little kid you kneel down to touch the ice. To see how hard it is. Ice is something new for you. You stand up again and notice a bench near the river. A boy is sitting on it. Next to him is a poisson green suitcase. He is wearing a cap, which is familiar for you. It hides his face.

I guess he won't mind if I sit next to him.

You walk towards him and bow down.
"Excuse me, could I sit down?" you ask.
The boy nods, he doesn't even look at you. He keeps looking on the beautiful view of the sunset. You silently sit down and take your Iphone with the Hello Kitty case out to change the song. You put it back into your pocket and start to look on the River.

The view here is so beautiful. I should come here more often. I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket and take it out of it.

"Hello?" you answer.
"Dani, where are you?" Tao asks.
"I don't know. Han River."
"I see...don't stay too long, ok? Luhan and I will order some food in an hour."
"Ok" you say and end the call.

"Your name is Dani? I also know a Dani." the boy next to you says.
"Aha. Interesting." you answer. Talking to strangers is not your strenght.
"I lived with her for about 2 months in a dorm. You must know-" he says and turns his head to you. He stops talking as he sees your side profile. You turn your head too, because you wonder why he stopped talking. Next next thing you can feel is  a big hug.

"Ehm..." you say and poke the boy. 
"I missed you so much" he whispers.
"You must be wrong. I've never seen you before." you say while the boy keeps hugging you.
He turns back and holds on your shoulders. A big creepy smile appears on his face.
"I guess you know me very well."
"Ch.Cha..Chanyeol?" you stutter.
"Exactly." he says and you hug him.
"Why you didn't answered my messages or calls?" you ask.
"I..don't know. I'm sorry." he says and you let off him.

"And how was your time in Ulsan?" you ask.
"It was ok. Next time you should come with me. I told my parents of you and the others. They really want to meet you all."
"You sound like Tao."
"Tao is back?" he asks.
"Yes, Tao and Luhan."
"I see and now me" he says and grins. "And how was your time?"
"I was alone. Spent lots of money in Myeong-dong, had a date, slept at Baekhyun's apartment."
"You had a date? Who is the lucky boy?"
"Lucky? It was horrible."
"Really? So how was it?"
"It was Kai. Kai asked me for a christmas date. Soojin styled me. Here" you take your phone out and show a picture, Soojin made before you left.
"Oh you look beautiful." he compliments you.
"Thank you. Oh and he left me alone ..somewhere in Incheon, that's why Baekhyun picked me up and afterwards I slept at his apartment. Oh Oh and ...Kai confessed his feelings for me.." you say and lower your head.
"Oh and?..how did you reacted?"
"I was shocked, went away to realize it. Afterwrds he was gone..."
"Oh...you still look bad...did something else happened?"
"Luhan confessed today..."
"Oh god...3 boys?"
"He said there is one more..." you say and look at him. He rapidly looks at the river.

"Oppa...do you know who it is?"
"Oppa?" he asks and blushes.
"Yes, oppa. Is there a problem? I'm not so into the korean culture, but I guess you call an older boy like that...or?"
"Yes yes of course. You're right. It also means that we have a closer uhm...relationship.." he stutters.
"Don't be shy. If you want I can stop calling you like that."
"Call me like you want." he says and smiles. You cling yourself on his arm and lean your head on his shoulder.

"It's beautiful here.." you say and he leans his head on yours.
"Yes it is.." he whispers. "What do you think, how long will it take till we can't see the sunlight anymore?"
"Some minutes? Perhaps...10 minutes?"
"I think so" 
"So, do you know who the last member is who likes me?"
"No...I don't know." he answers. 

The sun sets down and the streets lights turn on. You can feel your phone vibrate in your pocket again.
"Let me answer this." you say and take it out.

"Hello?"
"Dani, you're still not home. It is dark, please come home or..where are you? I will pick you up!" Tao says.
"Don't worry. I'm not alone" you say and smile at Chanyeol.
"Not? Who's with you?"
"Do you mind if we have one more to feed today?"
"Friends of my Dani are always welcome. But hurry the food will arrive soon."
"We didn't even ordered yet!" Luhan yells.
"OK, we will make our way home now" you say and end the call.

"Let's go, Chanyeol" you say and stand up. "The boys aren't patient."
He stands up too and takes his suitcase. You cling yourself on his arm and you start to walk home.
____________________________________________________________________________________

---EXO dorm---

You open the dorm door and Chanyeol carrys his suitcase into the dorm.
"I'm home!" you yell. Tao runs to the dorm.
"Park Boram do you--Chanyeol?"
"Yes, he is back!" you happily say. "Let me bring your suitcase to your room."
Chanyeol nods and you leave with his suitcase. You place it into his room on his bed. Then you return to the boys.

Chanyeol tells of his time in Ulsan and the others tell of their vacation too. The door bell rings and the food order arrives. Pizza. You sit down on the living room floor. Chanyeol next to you. Tao takes the remote and searches a nice programm for today. Luhan sits down in front of you and stares at you. 
"We got just 3 pizzas?" you ask.
"Yes..we had money for 3 pizza...not more.." he says and grins.
"Don't worry, I will share it with Chanyeol." you say and look at him. He nods and smiles. Tao looks at Luhan who rolls his eyes.

You open your pizza and count the slices.
"We got 7 slices...we're two persons. Everyone 3 and the last one?"
"You will get it!"
"No you!"
"I don't want it."
"Me either..." you say and cross your arms.
Tao eats his pizza and stares at the two of you.
"Stop that lovey dovey stuff..the pizza gets cold." he says.
You and Chanyeol start to blush and look into another direction.

As you're done with your 3 slices you reach out for the last one, Chanyeol too. As your hands touch you look at him and quickly take your hand away.
"Seriously guys...the pizza..gets cold.." Tao repeats.
"Take it..." You say.
"No you take it." Chanyeol says.
"If nobody takes it, then I'll take it" Tao says and reaches his hand out to take the slice.
"Hey! You still got your own pizza!" you yell and take the pizza. Then you look at Chanyeol, he is pouting. You cut the slice in two halfes and give one to Chanyeol.

"See now we solved the problem" 
"Thank you Mini Leader" he says and smiles, before he eats the whole slice in one bite. 
Ahhh this feelings again...when he says that name...
____________________________________________________________________________________

Chanyeol's back!

And Happy #DuizhangKrisDay !