Soojin's Day

~~Only Girl ~~

[Soojins POV]

 

I'm sitting in the bus. Together with Nate I'm on my way to the SM Building. I'm looking at Nate, he is asleep. It is 8:45am and in about 30 minutes the lesson will start. I still look at Nate. He looks so cute when he is asleep...naa Soojin don't think like that. He is one of your best friends!
I decide to get some sleep before we arrive.

 

~~15 minutes later~~
I just took a little nap. On Busses I actually can't sleep. I'm not the biggest fan of driving with the bus or either the train. 
Especially because they're always so crowded in the mornings. I carefully push Nate  to wake him up: "Nate.." I whisper  "We soon arrive at the building." He wakes up. With a sleepy face he answers: " yes...yes ok. Thank you for telling me."
His sleepy face is also so cute...Soojin not again..

We arrive at the building and walk out of the bus. Nate walks straight to the big SM door and pushes his trainee card into the card slot.
What he doesn't know: I'm still standing at the bus station.

"Soojin,do you come?" he asks. "No, I will wait for Dani. Perhaps she comes with the next bus." "Why don't you wait inside the building? Its really cold today, before you get ill you should wait in the lobby." he looks a bit worried at me.
"Naaa its ok. I have a jacket it will hold me warm!" "Well...ok. Don't forget: We have today in the 3rd floor , studio 5." he says and walks into the building.


Ok Dani...If you don't come within the next 15 min I will have to call you....

~~~10 minutes later~~~
These 10 minutes felt like ages. Nate was right: It is really cold! But I guess that is normal for mid october.

The next bus arrives.
No Dani. Now I need to call her!

I take my phone out of my pocket and type her number into it. *beep....beep...beep* "Com'on Dani!" I say *beep...*

Then suddenly: "Hello? It's Dani."
"Yah! Dani where the hell are you?" I yell into my phone.
"I overslept again. But hey Soojin? Why nobody woke me up?" She asks.
"Nate and I left at 8:25 am. You said you would come later" I say. I turn around and look at the building because I heard a window knock. At one of the windows nate is standing. He looks at me and taps on his arm.
What does he mean?
I suddenly realise it: What time is it?! 9:10 am! In 5 min the lesson starts!
"Dani HURRY UP!" That's all I say before ending the call. I start running to the big door, push my trainee card into the card slot and run into the the building as the door opens. I run straight to the elevators and push the button for the 3rd floor.

The elevator door closes and I start to get nervous:
I don't want to be late. I don't want that the coach yells at me because I'm too late.
The door opens and I walk out. "So which studio Nate mentioned? 4 or 5? I'll better check them both."

I walk to studio 4 and try to open the door but it is locked. So I make  my way to studio 5. I open the door and see some of the trainees. Some sit on the floor and play stone-scissors-paper, others are just standing around and talk.
I spy Nate. He is still standing at the window.
I place my bag at the floor and slowly walk towards him. I want to scare-prank him now!

As I reached him I fastly tap on is shoulder and scream: "AHA ! Who are you stalking?"
Nate jumps a little bit and also gives a little cry: "YAH! SOOJIN! Do you want that I get a heartattack?"
I start loughing: "Of course not. So why you look out of the window?" " I look if Dani comes. Did you called her?"
"yes she overslept again." I say and lough. "Ha ha that little sleepyhead." He answers.


"Trainees! Please sit down!" our coach  says. "We need to start now."
Everybody sits down. I place myself next to Nate.

Suddenly the door opens: Must be Dani, luckily she came punctual...ok may-....wait that is not...WOAH!

A tall and slender young boy walks in. He has black longer hair and wears something like black suit. He carrys a black older bag on his shoulder. He is really REALLY good-looking. He walks straight to the coach. The way how he walks: Model-like!

"Ah perfect time! Trainees this is Kris! Kris please introduce yourself" our coach says.

Wow Kris...he looks so handsome and so woah...

"..yes thank you coach. My name is Kris. I'm 20 years old and I'm sort of a special trainee." Kris says.
Special trainee? Never heard of something like this...And his voice so deep and special...Do I hear a canadian accent?

"Me and 11 other trainees are secretly trained here at SM. And-" more he couldn't say because Dani stormed into the room.

"AHA PARK BORAM! You're also there, its nice to see your face. You know that you're over 30 min too late? And you also know your punishment." Dani nods and bows down. "I'm sorry...." she says.
"You're probably wondering who he is, right? Let me introduce: Kris! He is already a trainee for 5 years. We kept him and some others secretly to prepare them for a big project." my coach says.


Dani places herself next to me but I don't care. My eyes are just on him - Kris!
Suddenly someone pokes me. It is Dani and she also whispers something to me : "..heeeey...Soojin..." Like I said: I don't care for her. I don't want to miss a single moment of Kris. " ...yah!Soojin-ah..." You can try as long as you want I won't answer.

"DANI! Stop talking! We want to know the announcement now!" one of the trainees yells at her. "But I-" she answers.

 

"Before we announce ...please don't tell anyone of a secret SM project,ok? It muts be kept secretly."
Everybody nods except one person: Dani. She seems really confused.

"Dani? Why you not nod?" "I'm not familiar with the secret" " Nobody in this room knows it, except me and the coach." Kris answers. Ahhhh...his voice...

"First some of you need to leave. We're really sorry but not everybody is allowed to get to know about the project."
I'm a little bit shocked and nervous. Please let me stay . Please...I really want to know about it and I also want to know more about you...Kris.

 

Kris starts pointing at random trainees: "You....you...and you...and you..please leave." Poor poor trainees...
He suddenly points at Nate: "The boy in the left corner also..." Omo Nate?...

Then Kris looks at me. Our eyes meet and i swear that I blushed. "I think your name is..." "SOOJIN! My name...is Soojin.." I yell. omo how emberessing...
"ok...nice name...Soojin. I'm sorry to say that but you also have to leave."

I'm shocked. My mood changes rapidly. I'm getting angry. Soojin calm down....you over react againt...
You just met him and AHHHH! I wanted to work with him! I wanted to know about the secret project! I wanted to get to know him better!



I look around the room: Dani and another male trainee are the only one leftover.
She got so much like. I'm totally jealouse....
I lower my head and start walking. I stop at Dani and give her a death glare before I leave.

I close the door behind me and walk to the crowd of trainees in the corridor. I want to see Nate now. I want to talk with him....


--END CHAPTER 4--

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

OH MY GOD THIS CHAPTER MADE ME GOING CRAZY! I started writing  5 hours ago and when I was ready with everything I got on the wrong button and EVERYTHING WAS AWAY! So I needed to start again -.-

oh and IMAGINE Kris like this:



So handsome...*-*

Double Update tomorrow!