Lotteria

~~Only Girl ~~

[Your POV]

You read the article and start to laugh.
"They really think I look like Jessica unnie?"
You take your phone out to answer Tao

'I just read my article. The part with Jessica made me laugh the most. I don't look like unnie....-Dani @9:05pm'

You turn your laptop off and place it back under your bed.
A new message.

'No, you look better than her hehehe ^o^ You shoudl sleep now! Good night from your Kungfu Panda! - Kungfu Panda @9:12pm'

'Yep I should. Goodnight Panda. And say to the others good night from me!- Dani @9:16pm'

You climb the ladders to your bed up and cover yourself under the blanket.
I should visit Nate and Soojin in the next days...
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

---Next Day---

You're already on your way to the SM Building. You didn't saw the boys today. You didn't even heard when they came home or left again.
It is 11:45pm and your stuck in the traffic.

As you finally arrive you notice a big crowd in front of the building. Many people are holding cameras and mobiles up in the air. You step out of your car and suddenly some of them start to scream. Others point at you and start to laugh.
What is going on ....

You step closer to them and they start to scream even louder. You try to find a way through the crowd. Your only target in the moment: The entrance. After that you're safe!

You push yourself through all the people as you see a familiar face: Doug, the security Guard.
"Dani...let me help you..." he trys to say and reaches his hand to you.
You nod and take his hand and he walks together with you to the entrance. You take your card out and walk inside the building.

The last things you hear from them are: 'Ahhh her name is Dani!' 'Now we know her name!' 'She looks even prettier in real-life' and 'She is so small!'

"Thank you Doug for helping me." you say
"You're welcome. Because of the teaser photo you already got fans!" he says and laughs.
"Seems like. But did they really just waited for me? Or will any big Idol arrive today here?"
"No just for you."
"Oh god...well Doug I have to go now. I have practice. See you later!" you say and run to the stairs.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

---3 hours later---

You have your very first break for this day. Matt practiced with you the entire time and you totally forgot the time.
You take a sip of your water bottle.
"You're already really good, but we still have to practice the 'Pants-shaking' part in the History dance. You still have problem with it. Also the chorus in Mama and the screaming part. It's too fast for you right? You always look like you're short before to fall when you do the screaming part."
You nod and take another sip.
"Did you saw the big crowd in front of the building, Matt?" you ask.
"Oh yes. Seems like they waited just for you" he says and laughs.
You gasp.

You take your phone out to check if Tao send a message to update you.
3 Messages. One Tao, other 2 unknown.

'Good Morning Dani! We'e currently shooting the teasers. They started with Kai. His set looks so stunning O_O I need to do wushu later! ^o^ I will get 2 teasers! Kai got so many...I stopped counting at 5...- Kungfu Panda @8:34am'

'Sorry for my late replay. I've slept till 10am and then I was stuck in the traffic and of course: Practice! I already practiced 3 hours in a row! Having my first break right now. And oh god...there was a huge crowd waiting in front of the building JUST FOR ME! *feeling like an Idol* I guess you already shooted, if not: GOOD LUCK! oh and good luck to the Stutterking! How is Chanyeol...? - Dani @3:25pm'

Next messages:

'Morning Dani! It's Xiumin! ^o^ Tao gave me your number...well actually he gave it to all the members :O Just wanted to say : Good luck while practicing! - Unknown number @9:45am'

'Hello bun-bun! Nice of Tao to give my number around...*sarcastic..wait till I see him...* How is the shooting and how many teasers you will get? - Dani @3:30'


'Hey maid, I still wait for my coffee... well Tao gave me your number. I actually didn't want it, but yeah. He saved it in my mobile while I was shooting my teaser with Kai. Like I said you get all the attention. I saw the crowd. - Unknown number @1:59pm'

'I guess....Luhan? If you don't want it: Delete it? Wait and see when your teasers will be revealed. You will also get attention. - Dani @3:33pm'

"Dani, can we go on with the practice?" Matt asks as he places his water bottle on a table.
You nod and Matt turns the music on.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

---7pm---

"Snsd will arrive soon. They want to practice their dances. We have to stop the practice here. You can go now" Matt says and you nod.
You walk to your bag and pack your stuff. You check your phone as you see that you got 4 new messages. I will answer them at home.

"Ahh before I forget it. Tomorrow I want to record your dancing. I want to show it to SM-ssi."
"Ok, good! Bye Matt!" you say and wave.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

---Lotteria---

On your way home you decided to grab some food at Lottaria, a korean fast food restaurant.

You enter the building and first the situation seems normal, but it changes rapidily as it is your turn to order.
"I would like to have a---"
"Oh god she is the 'Who's that girl' Girl!" the girl in front of the cash screams and points at you.
Your eyes widen and you look around yourself. Other start whispering and pointing at you.
"ehm...no...I mean yes...could I just...you know..order?" you stutter and make some hand moves to calm the girl down.
"Can you sign this for me?" she asks totally nervous and happy to the same time as she hands you a cup.
"eh....of course...do you..have a marker?" you ask.
"of course!" she says and runs away.
You nervously tap with your finger on the counter while you're waiting for her to return.
You stomaches growls. I'm so hungry, will she ever comeback?

You turn around to check the situation behind yourself. Most of the people in the restaurant stare at you. Others take photos. There is even one with a camera making a video. My first fancam?

The girl returns and hands you a black marker.
"What's your name?" you ask.
"Da...Da...Dani.." she stutters nervously.
You look up to her.
"Seriously?"
She nods.
"My name is also Dani. Park Dani."
"Oh god! Really? Whatever you do, solo or group, I will surely follow your activitys."
"Thank you and here is your cup. Could I order now? I had over 7 hours practice. I'm starving." you say and give her a smile.
"Oh god of course. I don't want that my new favorite Idol is starving...What do you want? You will get a discount!"
"No no, I don't want a discount. I'm still just a normal human, like all the others here too. I will pay the normal price. Ehm I'm currently on a diet. What could you recommend?"
"Ehm...How about a Yogurth Salad and some French potato? And as dessert a Soft Cone or a Green Tea Tornado?"
"Sounds great. I'll take it. "
"Soft Cone or Green Tea Tornado?" she asks.
"Soft Cone, please."
"Okay...3,800 Won please."
You hand her the money and she starts preparing your tablet.
As she is done she hands it to you
"Thank you for ordering here. Hope I'll see you again!" she says and giggles.

You walk towards a free place. On your way all the heads turn to you. You sit down between a family and a teen couple.
You want to start eating but the stares of the family as well as the teen couple annoys you.
"Is something?" you ask.
"Can we have a picture with you?" the teen couple asks.
You nod.
"Can we also?" one of the family members ask.
"Okay...why not."

After the pictures you have finally a chance to start eating.
You take your mobile out to read the messages while eating.

'Don't practice too long! You will faint....I don't want to visit my best friend in the hospital. And don't forget to eat something! While you send the message, I had my shooting. It worked very well. We will come home late. Sleep well Dani! - Kungfu Panda @6:16pm'

'Ughhh Tao...I'm currently eating my second meal for today. Already signed a cup and had 2 photos with my first fans. I guess they were fans... Totally awkward moment when I entered the restaurant..actually still awkward... - Dani @7:35pm'

Next message

'Tsss you're a girl you will surely get all the attention. And I won't delete the number. Maybe I need it. - Luhan @5:56'

'I see. Then don't delete. I also added your number to my list. till thinking what nickname I should give you....maybe jerk? - Dani @7:37pm'

'Hello Best friend <3 Baekhyun Oppa here! I'm so happy that Tao gave me your number! I saved you as 'My best friend' in my number list *-* Did you already ate? We got a super big buffet here *-* If you want, I can pack some food for you, so you can eat it tomorrow. Do you want? - Unknown number @4:45pm'

'Am I already too late? If not: Pack some! But just vegetables and fruit please. If there is.... How should I save you in my number list? - Dani @7:42pm

And last message. A smile appears on your face as you read the name.

'Mini Leader! Found your number in my mobile O_O Tao saved it without asking me... well now I have your number ^^ How are you? My foot is getting better. I got one teaser! We will shoot it tomorrow. Sleep well Mini L! - Unknown number @7:30pm'

'Chanyeol! I'm glad your foot is getting better day by day. Yes Tao saved the number in every phone xD Can't wait to see the teaser after you're done shooting it. Good luck for tomorrow! - Dani @7:45pm'

So, answered all.
You continue eating while you're checking your twitter and other sides.
Your phone vibrates while you're eating your ice cream.

'Thank you. Did you already ate yet? - Chanyeol @7:55pm'

'Currently eating at Lotteria. It's really awkward here. Everybody stares at me. I already signed a cup and took two photos with my first fans. We just released a photo of me and I already got fans.... Also how do they recognize me? - Dani @7:57pm'

You place the empty ice ceram cup on the tablet. You gasp. Mh actually still hungry....
You decide to leave the restaurant and drive home.
On your way outside a lot of people take photos but you don't really care anymore. It already feels normal.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

---EXO dorm---

As you arrive home you throw your bag into your room and walk straight to the bathroom. You wash your face, brush your teeth and tie your now longer hair into a messy bun.
After that you change into your pyjama.
It's 8:45pm now. On your way home, you wre again stuck in the traffic, that's why you took so long.

You let yourself fall on the sofa. You take the remote and turn the TV on.
Let's look what's on now...
You skip through the programs but there is not really something that interests you.
You take your phone out and notice the 3 new messages.

'You have luck: There were still some vegetables. Unfortunately no fruit -.- If you want I can buy some fruit on the way home. Name me as  'My best friend' in your phone! *-* - Baekhyun @8:15pm'

'My best friend is Tao. I have an idea. How about 'Bacon'? You know Baekhyun and Bacon sound alike :D Thank you for the vegetables. And you don't have to buy fruit for me! ;) - Dani @8:55pm'

'Hello Dani, Kai here. Just want to ask about an update about your dancing. And how are you? - Unknown number @7:59pm'

'First time I can talk to you without a single stutter. My dancing is really good. Matt (coreographer) will record me tomorrow. He wants to send it to L.SM. And I'm fine and tired. How about you? I heard you got more than 5 teasers. - Dani @9:01pm'

'Yixing a.k.a. Lay here. Thank you for the breakfast yesterday! After it I felt much better. I was just a little bit tired on this day, where threw my pizza into the sink... How are you? ^-^ I got three teasers! *yeeeys* see you tomorrow! - Unknown number @8:15pm'

'Lay! :DD I'm glad you feel better now! Are you sure that you were just tired? I mean...you were totally angry... Can't wait to see the teaser of all of you guys! ^-^ - Dani @9:07pm'

You turn the Tv off, since nothing special is on it.
You walk to the kitchen to get some water.
As you open the fridge your phone vibrates in your pocket.

'Yes I got more than 5. I'm not sure about the number right now. Today we shooted 3. Next will follow. I'm glad you're fine. If you're tired, you should sleep. Can you give me a copy of the practice video? Good Night Tiny-G <3 - Stutterking @9:25pm'

'Well, good luck with the next teasers! ^-^ I can ask Matt, maybe he gives me a copy.I will go to sleep now. Good night stutter king. Between for what was that heart?.....Tiny-G? - Dani @9:27pm'

Together with the water bottle you walk into your room.
You climb the ladders up and place the mobile on the little table, which is indicated on your bed.
It vibrates again, after you just made it yourself comfortable under the blanket.
"Ahhh I want to sleep!"

'Thanks. Good luck with your practice video! ^-^ The heart....I felt like making it... Tiny-G = Tiny Giant = Your tiny but because you're our leader you can be a giant too! So yeah...Tiny-G ^^ - Stutterking @9:40pm'

'Did you stutter while writing? I see so many points in this message, you stuttered for sure! Thank for the nickname. Sounds cute ^^ Sleep well stutterking <3 - Dani @9:47pm'

Minutes later it vibrates again.
Last thing I'll answer for today.

'A heart? And I didn't stutter! These where just parts where I was thinking... - Stutterking @9:51pm'

'I felt like writing a heart. Problem? Of course...just thinking...I know you stuttered!- Dani @9:53pm'

And now: Sleep!
Tomorrow I need to call Soojin or Nate!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

So many messages :O

See you tomorrow ^^

PS: How was the Allkpop part?