No Chocolate!

~~Only Girl ~~

"Ok good" he says and you walk together with him out of the building.

Outside you open the trunk so that Kris can throw his bag inside.
Then you jump into the car and wait till Kris also places himself in the seat.

"Ok which way?" you ask.
"To the dorm?"
"ehmm...yes? or where do you want to go first?"
"Convenience Store please. I need to get something for breakfast." Kris answers and gives you a little smile.
Well .... actually I want to drive to the dorm now. I really want to meet them now! But yeah that smile...too cute...let's go.
"Ok any special store?"
"No, we just take the nearest." he answers.

So you drive to the next store.
______________________________________________________________________________________________

---At the Store---

"So what do you need?" you ask.
"Uhmm...let's check the list...eggs...bread...cheese..normal breakfast stuff."
"Oh you get the things and I will check something."

You walk away and straight to the candy area of the shop.
Chocolate ...I need chocolate.
You check every shelf to find the chocolate.
Ah! There it is!
You take a chocolate bar out of the shelf when someone pokes you.
You turn around and see Kris with a little basket.

"Dani" he says with a strict look.
"Yes?" you say with a high-pitched voice and try to hide the chocolate behind your back. "Somethings wrong?"
"What's that behind your back?"
"ehhh nothing" you answer with a grin.
"Show it to me!"
You lower your head and show him the chocolate.

"Did you wanted to buy this?" he says.
"No...I just wanted to check if they have this flavour..." you lie.
"Don't lie. No chocolate for you! Always remember your diet plan!" he says, takes the chocolate bar and places it back into the shelf.
"And now come I'm ready with my purchases." He takes your hand and drags you
 to the cash.

At the cashout you help him putting the purchases into bags while he pays. Then you walk outside and place everything in the trunk.

"Ok but now to the dorm right?" you ask as you starp on.
"Oh yes now to the dorm. I wonder if they still sleep. Can you cook?"
"What do you mean with 'cook'?" you ask.
"Making eggs with bacon or egg toasts?"
"I guess I can do that." you answer.
"Ok great. So you prepare the breakfast for us and I wake them up."
"Ok deal."
______________________________________________________________________________________________

---In front of the dorm building---

"Ok I'm getting nervous." you say.
"Don't worry they will like you for sure!" Kris says to motivate you.
"Do they know that someone new will come?"
"Yes but not what gender you are. It's still a secret." Kris says and takes his door keys out.

He opens the door and walks to the stairs.
"Normally I take the elevator because the dorm is in the 5th floor but this time I'll take the stairs just for you." He says and smiles.
Omo really nice of him..but 5TH FLOOR?!

You walk upstairs.
"Kris?"  you ask.
"Yes?"
"Who else lives here?"
"Snsd noonas, Shinee hyungs, Super Junior has their dorm just one floor under us....oh and F(x) of course!" he answers.
Wow I'm so close to them. In my trainee days I wasn't able and also not allowed to talk with them.
"So your trainee crew must be really special right? Because normal trainees get normal dorms, mostly far away from the SM building."
"Yes, really special but we also got already a dorm here because we will debut soon. I just want to mention if you will official join us then you will also live here." he answers.
Your eyes widen.

I need to leave Nate and Soojin? Omg...how do I tell them that? I don't want to leave my beloved dorm. I will miss them for sure. I hope they don't get mad or sad if I tell it to them. I guess the best thing is: Leave in the middle of the night. I don't want to see that Soojin crys. She hates when someone leaves. Like last time when a trainee got fired. She didn't even knew him but she cried because she felt sad that he got no chance to train anymore.

You arrive at the 5th floor. Kris takes his door keys out.
"Ok you're ready?"
"Naaa not really...I'm nervous. What if they don't like me?" you answer.
"Don't worry." he says and smiles.

Kris opens the door. It's dark inside. He presses the light button and the lights turn on. Right in front of the door: Shoes! You never saw so many shoes. And mostly boyish shoes.
"Please take your shoes off before you go inside." he says and you nod.
You take your shoes off and search a place to put them down. Then you jump over the shoes because there is  no way to go through them.
Kris silently laughs at you.
"What's so funny here? you whisper.
"You're funny. The way you passed the shoe maze." he answers.
"Ok but now go to the kitchen with the purchase and start with the cooking. I'll wake the others up."
You nod and make your way to the kitchen.

---END CHAPTER 13---

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

[Lol still no members xD I'll promise: Tomorrow!
OH! 25 subis *-*



Let me show my love with laynicorns heart *-*]