With who I share a room?

~~Only Girl ~~

---At the new dorm---

The whole drive along you didn't talked. The boys had a discussion about the new roommates and you just listend to music.

As the car stops you jump out and walk to the trank of the van to get one of the boxes.
"Na na na Dani. Let me carry that." Chanyeol says and takes the box out of your hands.
You take another box and again someones steals it.
"Dani thats too heavy for you." Suho says and runs with the box away.
You take again another box. You look around and start to walk with it.
"Dani! Are you crazy? Let me carry that" Kai yells behind you and runs towards you.
He takes the box.
"I can carry that by myself. Its not heavy!" you yell as he runs away with your box.
He turns around
"If you want to carry something, you could carry our bags into the new dorm." he says and walks further.
you nod and walk to the van to get all their bags.

You first take 3 out of 6 bags and carry them upstairs into the new dorm.
"Wow this is really big" you say as you arrive in the new dorm.

Everywhere boxes. You try to make a way through that chaos and you mostly concentrade to not step on something on the floor, thats why you also don't see the person who is right in front of you. You bump in the person.

"Ouch...Can't you look where you walk?!" Luhan yells.
"I'm sorry" you apologize and bow down.
"pff..." luhan moans and walks further.
"Stupid guy..." you whisper.

"YAH THEY ALREADY DECIDED WHO SHARES WITH WHO!" Chanyeols yells out of kitchen.
Suddenly all members run to him. He is standing in front of the fridge. On the fridge is a list.
"Here look guys. They decided who shares with who. Baekhyun, I share with you and Xiumin!" Chanyeol says and gives Baekhyun a high-5.
"We're room number 1" Baekhyun says.
"The rooms got numbers?" Kai asks.
"Yep. We got 4 rooms." Chanyeol says as he checks the list again.
"Kai,D.O and Chen in room 2." Baekhyun says.
Suho steps forward to check the list.
"oh I'm in a room with 3 other members." he says
"We also got a room for 4 people?" Kris asks.
"Yep its obvious or? We're 13 members, there must be one room with one member more." Suho says.
"I share with Kris,Luhan and Sehun my room. We got room 3." Suho says, takes his bag and walks away to search room 3.
His other roommates follow him.
"So the last room is for Dani, Lay and Tao." Chanyeol says and walks away.
"Yees at least I got people I come along with."  you say.

"I heard my name" Tao says and spys into the kitchen.
"Tao we share a room" you say happily
"Really?"
You nod
"Great, with who else?"
"Lay"
Lay steps into the kitchen.
"I heard the rumour that they already hung the lists out. With who I share?"
Tao points at you, you point at Tao.
"With you two?" lay asks.
You both nod.
"Yeaah I share with Dani!" Lay yells, runs to you and to give you a tight hug.
"eh...lay...not...so tight...I can't..-"

Kai steps into the kitchen.
"Dani-....oh..." he stops talking as he sees you together with Lay. He lowers his head and leaves the kitchen again.
"Lay she can't breathe" Tao ends the sentance for you.

Lay let off you.
"Thank you Tao." you say and inhale.

"How about we check our room out?" you suggest.

The two boys nod and follow you to the corridor.

You reach a door with a big 4 on it.
You slightly open it.
Inside the room is one bunk bed and one normal bed.

"It's not the biggest room but ok" Tao says.
"It's cozy." Lay says and nods.
"We can still embillish it" you say and smile.

"Hardest question ever....who sleeps at the top of the bunk bed?" Lay asks.
"Since Dani is the lightest...she should sleep at the top." Tao suggests.
"Do you want to sleep there?" Lay asks.
"Of course" you say.

You climb the ladder up and sit down on your bed.
"And how is it?" Lay asks.
"Great view. First time that I'm taller than everybody else." you say and laugh.
______________________________________________________________________________________________

[NO UPDATE TOMORROW! I have a maths exam on tuesday and I still want to study for it -.- See you on tuesday :D]