Height Problems

~~Only Girl ~~

 

[Your POV]

You stand up and nod. This is my chance... I'm gonna beat him! You give the other trainee a glare before you walk to the door.
You want to grab the door handle but the other trainee also wants. Your hands meet each other and then also your eyes.

Omo he is really really cute.

The trainee rolls his eyes, slaps your hand away and opens the door.
But so unfriendly...

He walks out to the corridor and and then straight to studio 1.

You want to go to your favorite room: Studio 2.

You need to follow him because the two studios are next to each other and so you feel uncomfortable.
He suddenly stops and turns around: "Why are you following me?"

"I want to go to studio 2." you answer.
He turns again around and makes his way to studio 1. You saw that he rolled his eyes again.


Why is he so arrogant? But still ...so cute.

"Hey I wish you good luck Dani" He suddenly says. "I wish you also luck...what was your name again?" You ask.
"Kim Jongin" "Ok...good luck Jongin"
Damn so good looking...

You pray that the door to studio 2 is unlocked because sometimes it is locked and then you need to get the keys from the lobby reception.

Luckily its open and you walk in. You close the door behind you and  walk straight to the windows. You slightly push the cloud curtain away to open one of the windows.

You take a fresh breath and watch the morning traffic. From this window you have a perfect view on the streets and the morning life of Seoul.

You leave the window open and make your way to the big white closet to get the cd-player.
 

You open it and you look for the player.Its not there. You take some steps back and spy the player at the last shelf of the closet. Dammit...I have no chance to get ....

You look around the room. Maybe there is something I can stand on to get my cd-player.

There is a sofa, but that would be to heavy to push it to the closet. You walk outside the room to the corridor. In the corridor is also nothing that could help, just plants.
You hear music from studio 1. You want to look what Jongin is doing.
You walk to the door. Because all doors are just glass doors you can see what he is doing. He is sitting next to his cd-player and just stares at it. He seems to think about his coreo.

You slightly knock on the door before you open it: "Jongin...I need your help." He turns his music off. "What do you want?" he answers in an annoyed way. "I'm sorry for interrupting you but I'm too small to get my cd-player from the shelf. Can you help me?"
"Take a chair?"
"I have no chair."
"Ask another trainee?As you can see, I'm busy." he answers.
"Kris said we're not allowed to tell the other from the dance battle."
Jongin rolls his eyes and stands up. He walks to you, grabs your hand and takes you to studio 2.
You start blushing.
Good that he can't see it...

He stops in front of the closet, looks at the shelf and says: "That's really high. I won't have a chance to get there. Go and ask someone else!" "No we're not allowed!"

"Well....then I must lift you up" Your eyes widen. He places his hands on your waist like he wants to back-hug you. " hey hey hey..." you say.. He doesn't listen and lifts you up. "YAH LET ME DOWN!" you yell. "Get this stupid cd-player now!" he says. 

You take the cd-player out and as you have it in your hands, Jongin slighty lets you down on the floor again. "YAH! Never do that again!" "You didn't want to get someone else to get this stupid player because *Nobody is allowed to know the sceret battle*." he says and walks out of the room.

Now you're standing alone in the practice studio with your cd-player in your arms. Its time to start the coreo you just have 45 min left!

 

---END CHAPTER 5---
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

[next chapter comes in a couple of hours.]