Keep running!

~~Only Girl ~~

 

You take your headphones off and look up to get a better view to the person you just bumped in. You figure out a young boy, probably 20 years or older with longer black hair. He looks like a busniess man with his black suit.
He speaks english very well and he also doesn't look like a real korean.

"I'm sorry , sir..." You bow down and want to leave when the boy says something. "Heey! I guess your Park Boram right?"

"Yeah...that's my name." "You lost this yesterday in the building." He says and hands you your lost SM Trainee card.
"OMG, thank you so much for bringing it to me! I already thought that I lost it forever." You bow down and take the card.

While placing the card into your trouser pockets you ask him: "Can I ask what you did in the SM Building?"
"I'm a trainee there. I saw you when you went out the building. Your trainee card fell out of your jacket pocket. I collected it and drove to the adress on the card, because I know without this card you can't enter the building." he says.
A trainee....I train now constantly since one year and I never saw him before.

"Are you a new trainee?" "You don't need to know! Also I have no time anymore, I need to leave now." How unfriendly and he is really a SM trainee?

"Ok...OMG MY BUS!" you yell and start running. You run outside the building and see your bus. You straight run to it. The doors are about to close but you're fast enough to get in. You take a  deep breath while holding on your knees. That was close.

 

You own a monthly ticket so you don't need to pay anymore. You search for a seat in the bus and when you found one you fall breathless into the seat. You look outside the window to watch the crowded korean morning traffic. It still amazes you how different the traffic is compared to the australian traffic. You're putting your headphones on  and your eyes are sealed on the traffic.
 

You're eyes are about to close, because you're too tired. But then you can see the SM Building from afar. You stand up from your seat and make your way to the bus doors. The doors open and you run out of the bus. While running you try to get your SM trainee card out of your pocket.

 

You arrive at the big door and push your trainee card into the card slot. The door opens and you run to the elevators. While waiting you make sure to put your headphones off. This time nobody can complain about them!

 

The left elevator opens first and a security guard walks out with 2 young girls. "Good Morning Dani." he says." Good Morning Doug. Who are they?"
"Fangirls. I always wonder how the-" "
Sorry Doug but I'm really late already! See ya later!" You run into the elevator and push the button for floor N.3. You wave to Doug while the door closes.

 

The elevator goes up and you already think about an excuse. "The bus came too late...naa that's stupid...Ah my floor!" The door opens and you run the small corridor along to the last door. Your practice room. You push to open the door.

 

The other trainees are sitting in the middle while the coach is introducing a tall young boy to them. He again...
All heads turn around as  they notice your presence.

 

"AHA PARK BORAM! You're also there, its nice to see your face. We waited now over 1 hour for you. You know your punishment." You nod and bow down. "I'm sorry for beeing late.." Arrgh that stupid punishment. Its always the same...and soo hard... "You're probably wondering who he is, right? Let me introduce: Kris! He is already a trainee for 5 years. We kept him and some others secretly to prepare them for a big project."

 

That explains why he didn't want to answer my question earlier.....

 

---END CHAPTER 2---

 

Second chapter is up, I actually had not soooo much time today but yeah I really wanted to update! Hope you had fun reading! ^-^

Chapter 3 probably tomorrow!