Kai

~~Only Girl ~~

[Kai's POV]

2 days ago, I saw Dani together with Chanyeol and the others at the new years celebration festival. I avoided them all. Till...she wanted to talk to me.

The last days I spent with my family. I'm tyring to forget Dani, trying to figth against my feelings.

After our Date I left her alone. I felt not well, after she rejected me. I felt sick,angry and sad. I hate myself for leaving her alone in Incheon. Far away from her dorm. After the date I went home, I don't live far away from Incheon. I went in my bed and didn't leave it fo the next days. My mom got worried and called Suho. Suho visited me and I told him everything. He couldn't really help me. 

The following days I didn't answer any of the calls my fellow members, especially Dani sended me.

My target: Forget Dani.
So I went in those days on a few  dates..with fans..staff noonas...school girls...everything I could get. I had ...I guess 15 girls. Well now that my teasers got revealed they want me. And after the performance even more. I like it...really much. I get more attention of them in 15 minutes, than of Dani in 3 months.
I even had my first kiss. I wanted to save it for a special girl..actually Dani..but tss she doesn't want, so it was a school girl. But it wasn't that great.

I actually kissed all my dates. I even had made out sessions with some of them. While the girls seem to enjoyed it, I was pretty much bored. Some of them wanted more, but there was the point where I stopped and kicked the girls out. Later I have 10+ girls who say they get a kid with me.

So, now I saw Dani with Chanyeol on the new years eve. On this evening I had again a date. I was bored, this girl annoyed me. *Oppa look...Oppa am I cute? ...Oppa I love you...Oppa,Oppa,Oppa* It really annoyed me.
We went together to the Cheonggyeocheon river and there I spotted Dani, together with Chanyeol, Luhan, Tao and her two best friends. She stood there, next to Chanyeol. I tried something: Making her jealouse. 
And it seemed like it worked. Because after I kissed this weird annoying girl (and even got slapped), she made her way to me. She asked why I avoid her (and the others). Well I kept being cold and so she went again away.

Afterwards I wanted to hurt myself for that. Why I didn't hug her? Kiss her? Apologized? No I kept being cold.

Probably because I was jealouse, she back hugged Chanyeol. I hate him...Maybe they're  dating. I don't know..I actually don't want to know. I will enjoy my last freetime. Till february. Or maybe later. I don't know. I will try to forget her. It won't be easy, but there are many girls outside. They all want me. I know that.

Let's say it like this...playboy Kai is born...
____________________________________________________________________________________

I will prepare the foreword of the sequel later. As soon as I get my new poster I will start writing :)

The last chapters will follow now. So be patient :D