Cinema

~~Only Girl ~~

[Your POV]

"Can you drive me to the bank? I need to fill my wallet" Chanyeol asks.
"Of course."

You park the car and Chanyeol jumps out of the car. Now it's just you and Kai.
"And Kai...how are you?"
"Mh..."
"Interesting." Some minutes pass and Chanyeol is still not back.
You turn around to face Kai. He is sitting really weird on the backseat, together with his phone.

"You look and act like Luhan. I don't like that." you say.
"Leave me alone. Like yesterday...." he whispers, but you can still understand him.
"What? What did I do yesterday?" 
"You forgot me."
"When? You weren't home yesterday...so how did I forget you?"
"nevermind.." he mumbles.
"Com'on tell me. I need to know it if it is something about me!"
"Last night you said to everyone good night."
"Yes...and?" you ask as you suddenly remember 'I'm feeling like I forgot someone...'. KAI! of course...
"oh....I forgot you..."
"mh..."
"Where have you been?"
"In my room along with D.O and Chen."
"Really? But I visited this room..."
"I was sitting in my bed..."
"You got the upper bed...?"
He nods.

"I'm sorry. I also didn't tought about you... . But hey why does this bother you so much?"
"Aish...I don't know." he answers and throws his phone on the seat.
He rubs his head.
"Can I..."
"Yey you stutter again! So what you can?" you ask happily.
"Can I...join you and Chanyeol..?" he says and rubs his neck.
"Of course! Why do you even ask? Did you tought I would kick you out off the car before we even arrive at the restaurant or wherever we eat?"
"yeah..."
"Ohh Kai, com'on. You're so shy. It's really cute, but...don't be shy around me. You don't need to. Oh, Chanyeol is back"

He jumps inside the car.
"We can go." 
You nod.
______________________________________________________________________________________________

---Restaurant---

You already found a seat and now you're just waiting for the boys.
You look through the menu card. Like the last time: Just meat.
The last time you ate something prober  is already 3 weeks ago. You visited many restaurants in that time, but due your diet you didn't eat much or just vegetarian dishes. 3 weeks on a diet. You didn't even checked if you already lost weight.
Kai walks towards the table. You look up to him and he smiles.
"That is exactly what I want to see. A happy Kai."
"I know...I'm sorry for my weird acting..."
"Kai." you give him a serious glare.
"No stuttering?"
You nod.
"I'm sorry."
Chanyeol arrives too.
"Sorry I took too long on the toilet. So Dani, did you already select what you want to eat?"
"Yes, I'm ready to order." you answer.

After you all ordered the boys ask you some questions.
"Dani,-"
"Chanyeol this is alrady the 10th question I think. Can we stop?"
"But I want to know you better."
"Me too..." Kai whispers.
"Okay..so what you want to know?"
"Who's your favorite member?" Chanyeol asks. They both start to stare at you.
"I hate that question... I don't have a favorite member" you answer.
"Well okay...A member you don't like or come along?"
"Luhan."
Chanyeol and Kai exchange looks.
"You also hate him?" Kai asks.
"Yes. I don't like him."
"I see. Oh our food is there" Chanyeols says.

"Do you want to test mine?"
"What?"
"My food of course."
"Yeah why not"
"Say 'aaah' " 
You open your mouth and Chanyeol feeds you with some vegetables.
"And?"
"It's really delicious. Do you want some of mine?"
Chanyeol doesn't even answer your question, he simply opens his mouth and you feed him.
"It tastes....special..." he answers.
"You don't like it?"
He opens his mouth again and you smirk.
You're about to give him another serving as Kai interrupts you.

"It's enough..." he says while he stares on his food.
You and Chanyeol both turn to him. He is sitting in front of you, Chanyeol next to you.
You take your chopstick and hold it in front of Kai's mouth.
"Do you want that?" you ask.
"mh..."
"Take it. I count to 3....1...."
"mh...."
"2...."
"3..."Chanyeol ends it.
You take the chopstick away and put the food into Chanyeols mouth. His eyes widen, because the serving was a litle bit too much.
You start to laugh. Kai starts to stap his meat.
"You had your chance but you didn't want to take it. So Chanyeol got it."

We calmly continued to eat. Everybody for his own. Kai kept killing his meat with his knife. Chanyeol ate really fast and I just watched them. I was already really full and my plate was still full...
A waitress passes the table.
"Can we pay?" you ask.
"Of course. I will come in a second." she says and disappears.
"You already want to go home?" Kai asks.
"Yes, or do you guys have a better idea?"
"Cinema? Maybe there is a good movie" Chanyeol suggests.
"Yeah why not. Kai you come with us?"
"Mh..."
"You act again weird. What is wrong with you? Homesick? Tired?"
"No...."
"Ok. Do you come with us?"
"Yes..."
"Then let's go!"
You pay the bill, actually Chanyeol wanted to do that. But you suggests that he could pay the cinema tickets.
______________________________________________________________________________________________

[Chanyeol's POV]

---Cinema---

On the way to the cinema I already checked the cinema program for this evening. My hope: Horror or Love/drama film.
Why? Well I started to like Dani even more. I guess...a crush + more.... . I really really like her. 
While going through the list I've found 'Paranormal Activity 3' and 'Jenny and Juno' a korean drama romantic movie. 
If Dani would chose PA3 then she would mabye be scared and clung on me. What would drive me crazy.
If Dani would chose the romantic drama she will maybe cry and hold my hands. Oh gosh...I'm so in love...

We arrive at the cinema and walk straight to the counter with today's program.
"What time is it?" Dani asks.
"6pm" I answer.
Dani goes with her finger through the program and stops at some movies.
"How about this?"
"Really...an action movie?" I pretend to be bored, even that I love action movies.
"Mh...Chanyeol chose a movie." she suggests.
"How about..." Okay Chanyeol: horror or romantic? What do you want? Scared clung monkey or holding hands with a cry baby? What if she doesn't even react like that? Whatever she will do, I will comfort her. I personally...

"Chanyeol? Don't daydream! Chose the movie now!" Dani yells and waves with her hand in front of my face.
"Oh yes of course...uhm.." I want that she feels safe next to me. Horror!
"How about uhm..."
"Hyung...just chose." Kai says while he checks his phone.
"How about .... Paranormal Activity?" I stutter.
"Yeah why not..." Dani answers. I didn't expect this. 
"Okay, I go and get the tickets."
The movie is allowed only for people over 18. Dani is 18, I'm 18 too. Kai is...17. But okay.

I enter with them the theater. Dani is sitting between me and Kai. 
"Do you want a snack? Or something to drink?" she asks.
"Oh yes. Some popcorn would be nice."
"Okay. Kai, do you want something too?"
"A coke."

She disappears and I'm alone with Kai. Except the people around us.
"And do you like horror movies?" he asks.
"Actually..not really but okay."
"Why you selected it?"
"I like the PA series."
"I see."
"Chanyeol...last time. I want you to know...some days ago, I confessed to the boys, that I like Dani... I want that you also know it."
I already knew that. He is jealouse as hell. The day he confessed it to the others, I stepped into the room and heard everything. I first couldn't believe it. I also heard that Lay hyung likes her too. This is hard. That's why I asked her for a lunch (date). Unfortunately Kai was there. I want her to be mine. Just mine. I maybe sound selfish, but this little cute girl makes me crazy. 
She is cute, loveable, kind, she comforts me in my hard time, she helps me even that I don't need help anymore.

"Chanyeol, if you don't take your popcorn then I will eat it." Dani already returned.
I didn't notice her. I was so in my thoughts.
"Oh eh...sorry."
She sits down and opens a water bottle.
"If you want to drink something, you can take my bottle. It's big enough for two people." she says and places the bottle between us.
"Okay thank you."

"Are you nervous?"
"Why?"
"Because it is a horror movie" I say and brightly smile.
"No actually not. The film starts" 

Durng horror movies I usually hug a pillow. But now...I miss my pillow. BUT I still got my popcorn box. At the scary parts I always hold it up and look at Dani. Her eyes are like locked to the screen. She looks amazed. At some parts she even laughs.
Kai is different. He looks bored but to the same time scared. His eyes are normal but sometimes he closes them. Especially when the ghost appears.
Luckily I got my lovely popcorn box.
"Chanyeol...." Dani whispers without even looking to me. Her eyes are still fixed on the screen.
"Can I have some popcorn?"
"of course..." I silently answer and hand her the box. Damn my box....
I want my box back...
The film will soon end and so the most horrible scenes will follow now. My hope for a Dani who clings on me...just flew away. She enjoys the movie. She is not scared. But I am.

Suddenly a super scary scene pops up. I litteraly jump on my seat and clung myself on Dani, even that I don't want to do it.
She starts to laugh.
"Ha ha Chanyeol, It's okay." she says.
"Dani...I'm scared."
"Come here" she says and pats on her shoulder. What does she want?
I look confused to her.
"Lean your head on my shoulder and give me your hand. Maybe you feel safe." Did she really said that?
I lean slowly down on her shoulder. It is really comfortable. She waves with her hand. Like: Feel free to take it. If I take it now...then I will...explode...all my feels...
My hand slowly moves towards hers. My fingers slowly intertwined with hers. Oh god..oh god..my belly is going crazy.
She suddenly grabs my full hand.
"Don't be shy. My hand won't bite you." she whispers and leans her head on my head.
This feeling...is so amazing. My head on her shoulder, my hand in her hand. Now the ghosts can come.

The movie ended soon and the lights . Kai stands up and stares at us. As he notices our position his facial expression changes rapidly. He rushes out of the theater .
"He must be really scared. Let's go home now." Dani says and stands up.

Kai is standing in front of the car as Dani's phone rings.
"Can you open the car. I will answer that." she says and hands me the keys.
I can hear her conversation. She seems to talk with one of the members. One special member. A member she totally hates, so she told us. Luhan.

She soon ends the call and walks to us. 
"And who was it?" I pretend to not knowing anything.
"Luhan."
"Oh...and what he wanted?"
"He said that they're done now. They will drive home now. He also asked how we spent the day. But this time he talked in a different way. Normally he is so y and snobbish around me but now...so kind. But ok, let's drive home." she answers and jumps into the car.
______________________________________________________________________________________________

[Kai's POV]

---EXO dorm---

Dani told Chanyeol that Luhan called. It's weird that Luhan called and not another member. I'm still really pissed. After I saw that scene in the cinema. I don't like that Dani is so close with Chanyeol. 
As we arrive the dorm is empty. The others are still not at home. I rush into my room and throw my jacket on the ground.
I don't know what I should do. In the moment I just act totally jealouse. I need to change that. I need to spent more time with her. With or without Chanyeol. Or another member. 
Next point : My shyness. Most girls love shy boys. But not Dani. Well maybe she likes it. But she doesn't like that I act shy. She said one day 'Being shy doesn't suit you.' and she is totally right. I look handsome, hot and yeah...good. I maybe sound selfish but I like my body. And being shy really doesn't suit me. Maybe I should search a new personality. Bad boy? Cool guy? Cute guy?

Suddenly the door opens and D.O rushes inside. 
"Oh , hi Kai. Excuse me but I need to get my pyjama. I'm so tired."
"Oh no problem. I will also go to bed now." 
"See you later."

I walk to the closet to get some fresh clothes and change into them.
On the way back to my room, I see a total chaos in the corridors. All the members arrived and run around in the dorm.
I rush into my room and climb upstairs to my bed. Should I wait for the others or just sleep now? Let's sleep...

Wait Dani! If I want to change my personality in front of her, I need to interact with her. A good start would be to say good night. And maybe hug her?
I climb downstairs and walk to her room.
I slightly knock on her door.
"Yes? Whoever is there. Wait a minute. I'm changing into my pyjama."
"okay..." I answer.
"Ok done. You can come inside." I slightly open the door and Dani is standing in the middle of the room. She is preparing the beds of her roommates.
"Hey..."
"Oh hi Kai. What do you want?" she asks surprised.
"I wanted to say good night and I wanted to thank you for to great day. Even that I acted stupid at first. I really enjoyed the day with you and Chanyeol."
"Oh my god."
"What?"
"You said that...without a single stutter." her eyes widen and her jaw drops.
"hehe yes. I improved. I guess this day with you made me more comfortable around you."
"I'm really proud. Keep training it!" she says and winks.
"And I also really enjoyed the day. Good Night Kai!" she says. No hug...
"eh...yes..good night." I stutter and rub my back. 
She death glares.
"The last sentences were so great. Now you start again." 
"Oh I'm sorry. Good Night." I say and leave the room. 
Okay keep calm. Next round will be the hug. But hey I got a wink and she is proud. Now I can sleep calm.
Let's go to sleep!
______________________________________________________________________________________________

[Chanyeol's POV]

All my feels. I'm lying on my bed. Staring at the ceiling. Thinking about this day. How amazing it was, as suddenly the door opens.

"Hello Chanyeol!" Baekhyun yells.
I don't care for him. I want to stay in my daydream.
"I said Hello." he repeats.
Xiumin comes into the room too.
"Hey Chanyeol." he says as he enters.

"Chanyeol?" Baekhyun waves with his hand right in front of my face.
"What?"
"You're so dreamy and happy. What happend today?" he asks. I already told him about my feelings for Dani. He's my best friend, my bro. He needs to know it. But he also knows about Lay's and Kai's feelings. 
But Xiumin doesn't know anything. I would really like to tell Baekhyun what happend...but Xiumin.
I give Baekhyun a look and he seems to understand me. 

"Guys I try to take a shower." Xiumin says and leaves.
"So, tell me. What happend?" Baekhyun asks.
"We went to the hospital and she helped me again."
"Oh really nice of her. What else?"
"After that we went into a restaurant and fed each other again. Kai was so jealouse. Then we decided to watch a movie at the cinema. I selected a horror movie. I thought she would be scared and clung on me."
"And did she?" 
"No, she totally enjoyed the movie."
"Arrgh.."
"But, I got scared and so I clung on her."
"Oh god Chanyeol...How did she react?"
"I didn't expect what she did then. She said that I could lean on her shoulder and hold her hand. She wanted to comfort me."
"You holded hands?!" Baekhyun yells.
"Yaaahh! Shhhhh be quiet! Nobody needs to know about this."
"okay..okay. Now I understand why you're so dreamy." he says and giggles.
"yes...." I answer and start to dream again.

"You should wish her a good night." Baekhyun suggests before he leaves to take a shower.
"Yeah good idea." I stand up and walk to her room.
In front of her door I can hear a conversation. She is talking with Kai. yahh Kai...
He wishes her a good night and says that he enjoyed this day. Really? Kai, really??? The only thing you did is being jealouse. He says good night. Damn, where should I hide now? Pretend to walk in the corridors.

The door opens and Kai steps out. Like I planned I walk along the corridor.
"Good Night Kai" I say happily as I pass him.
"Oh..good night Chanyeol." he answers and disappears in his room.
My chance to enter Dani's room!

"Dani?" I yell in front of the door.
"Come inside, Chanyeol!" she yells.
I open the door and step inside.
She is sitting on her bed, holding her phone and typing something.
"With who you write?"
"Soojin..."
"Oh nice. Send her some greetings." I say and shyly smile.
"good idea..." she answers.
She puts the phone on her bed.
"So, what can I do for you?"  I just want to be with you.
"I want to say good night." I walk towards her bed and climb two steps up.
She is sitting cross legged.
"Chanyeol, do you even like horror movies?"
"No..."
"Why you picked one?" she asks.
"uhm...I ...I like the PA series."
"I see. I really enjoyed this day. We should to this more often."
"Oh yes."
"But next time just you and me, okay?" she suggests. Wait is that a unofficial invitation for a date?
"ughh..."
"What? If you want we can take some of the others with us"
"I like the idea. Just you and me..." I start to blush. I can feel it.
"okay, great. And when?"
"We already want to select a day? Let's do it...when we both have time and nothing to do , okay?"
"But promise me that we will do it!"
"Of course. And now sleep. I want to see your dancing skills tomorrow!" I say and climb downstairs.

"Chanyeol, wait..."
"Mh?"
She leans forward. Comes closer and closer. Oh god...oh god..what is she doing.
I just close my eyes. Oh god...oh god.. I can feel her breath.
Closer and closer.
I can feel her lips....on my cheeks! God let's faint...just faint ...right now. I'm short before. She gave me a peck on my cheek.
"You deserve it." she whispers.
"Thank you...."
"Ha Ha Chanyeol. You're red like a tomato."
My eyes widen. I want to run out of this room now.
"he he..."
"Good night Chanyeol" she says and covers herself with the blanket.
I want to walk out of her room but there is that question in my mind. Am I the only one who got a peck till now?

"Ehm...Dani?"
"Mh?"
"Who else  already got a peck?"
"Tao and Lay."
"I see. Good Night."
Ouch Lay. I have no problem with Tao. But Lay? Arrgh...

I walk back to my room, where Baekhyun is waiting.
"And?" 
"I never wash my face again."
"What?"
"She gave me a peck on my cheek." I say and fall on my bed.
Baekhyun rapidly sits up in his bed.
"She did what? Man ...you're so lucky today.Holding hands + resting your head on her shoulder + a peck."
"Lay also got a peck..."
"What?When and Where?"
"I don't know..."
"Arrgh....but he didn't had the chance to hold hands with her."
"Oh yes...."
______________________________________________________________________________________________

Monster chapter xD

Epik High is back *-* Block B too *-* *all the fangirl feels*