I'm ill

~~Only Girl ~~

---Next day---

Like every morning, Tao's alarm clock rings and wakes you up, but this time it is different. Your head hurts really much.
You moan and try to sit up. You hold on your bed and pull yourself up.
"Ahhh....so much pain..." you moan and hold your head.
"I'm feeling like I got a fever...." you try to say but your throat hurts too.
"Lay...." you try to say. You gulp and it hurts even more.
"Lay....." you repeat.
"Lay....are you there..."
Nobody answers.
"Tao..." you try to say and hold your throat.
You move your head to Tao's bed and it is empty.
You let yourself fall back on your bed. Everythings hurt......I catched a cold...

Suddenly the door opens and Tao storms inside.
"Dani! Dani! Dani! Wake up! We got practice today!" he yells and walks to your bed.
"Dani, come D.o and Suho hyungs made breakfast."
"Tao...." you try to say and your voice sounds totally horrible.
"Tao..."
"Dani, oh god. You sound like a monster...Wait here I'll get water and Suho."
"ok...."
He leaves and you cover yourself with your blanket.

Tao returns together with Suho and D.O.
"Dani, are you ok?" Suho asks.
"No..."
"D.O go and get the thermometer, we need to check her heat. Tao, go and inform the boys. Ask if they also feel ill." Suho says and climbs the stairs up to your bed and sits down.
"Dani, give me your hand, I'll help you up" he says and reaches his hand out to you. You take his hand and he helps you up.
He takes his hand and checks your heat.
"Aish...on your head we can bake a breakfast egg." he says and laughs.
You slowly move your eyes to him and give him a tired look.
"Not funny? I tried to cheer you up a little bit..."
D.O returns and hands Suho the thermometer.
"Open your mouth Dani." he says and puts it into your mouth.
"Now we have to wait..."
"Do you have any other problems? If yes point on the spots." D.O says.
You point on your head and your throat.
"Aish poor little Dani" Suho says and caresses your shoulder.
The thermometer beeps and Suho takes it out.
"37,7"
"It's a little bit too high." D.O says and Suho nods.

Tao returns together with Lay.
"The others feel okay. Just Dani."
"Dani! Oh god...you look horrible. I don't want that she practices today."
"She can't practice like this" Tao says and hits Lay.
"We can't leave her alone." D.O says.
"Yes, you're right. But who will stay here? SM prepared a birthday party for Chanyeol."
"I want!" Lay yells.
"Are you sure?" Tao asks.
"100% sure. I don't leave her alone."
"Thank you...." you try to say.
"Shhh....Don't speak Dani. You need to rest your voice." Suho says.
"How about Chanyeol?" D.O suggests.
"Chanyeol?" Tao asks.
"Yes, he can't practice, because of his ankle sprain."
"It's his birthday party, he needs to appear."
"The....doctor....said....he can....practice again...." you say with a horrible voice.
"We will ask the others. You will stay at home and rest." Suho says and smiles.
"We will find someone who will look for you." D.O says and leaves together with Tao and Suho the room.
"Lay....go and eat...."
"But without you it is boring at the table." 
You try to smile.
"Go...."
"Okay okay... till later!" he says and leaves.

Minutes later Chanyeol storms into the room.
"Dani!" he yells "How are you?"
He climbs up your bed and sits down.
"Ho....ho...*sneezes* ribble...."
"Oh god...my Mini Leader..." he says and your hand.
"It's my fault...because of me you went shopping yesterday. Now you catched a cold...."
"don't....worry...Cha....Cha...*sneezes* nyeol..."
He hands you a hanky.
"Thank you....."
"You're always welcome" he says and smiles.
"The boys asked if I want to stay and take care of you."
"and....?"
"I actually want to appear on my birthday party..I'm sorry.."
"don't ...worry..."
"You and Luhan seem close....He told us about the day yesterday."
"Cha....Cha...*sneezes* nie...please...go...I don't want....that you get ...... ill..."
"Don't worry about me. Please avoid Luhan" he says with a serious voice.
"He catches easily a cold."
You nod and he climbs down.
"Rest much!" he yells and leaves the room.

About 15 minutes later the door opens again and Tao and Kris enter.
"How is your status?" Kris asks with serious voice.
"37,7 ° fever, head ache and sore throat." Tao answers.
"Did I asked you?" Kris asks and gives Tao a serious look.
"She can't talk.." Tao says silently.
"So, you can't practice?"
"No" Tao answers again.
"Tao! Are you Dani?"
"No..."
"Well okay...Lay will stay here with you. He wants to stay. Chanyeol said he will save a piece of cake for you. Rest much, we need you!" Kris says and leaves the room.
Tao grabs his bag and leaves too.
"Bye Dani!" he yells as he closes the door.

You can hear that the dorm door closes and it is suddenly much more silent in the dorm.
Lay enters the room.
"Do you want to eat something?"
"Sleep..."
"Okay sleep well ...I'll wake you up later" he says and leaves the room again.
______________________________________________________________________________________________

[Kai's POV]

Yesterday I waited so long for a answer of Dani. I couldn't concentrade, I stared at my phone. The whole time over.
And then finally I receive a message. 'I don't miss you. I feel really good'. Stab into my heart.
Why ...did she wrote something like this? 
After that and after the discussion ended I rushed home. The boys were confused but I didn't want anymore. I was pissed, so much...so much..
I mean...I just wanted to show a little bit of my feelings...And then she writes something like this. I have no problem if she thinks like that, but she doesn't need to write it to me. It was too hard.
I heard that she and Luhan prepared a surprise birthday party. I heard everything. She got hugged by Chanyeol...3 times..
She even got  a kiss...D.O told me this morning that she blushed. She must like him...a lot...
Lay..me...and probably Chanyeol. We all like her more...than a friend. It is not so easy.
But hey , I kick myself out of this list. She seems to hate me. I mean she wrote that and yeah...

Today we will celebrate Chanyeols birthday at the SM building. I'm the only one who didn't congratulate him till now.
I will do that when we celebrate.

We all walk upstairs to our regular dance studio. Everybody throws their bags on the floor.
"First...please follow me" the manager announces and leaves the room. We all follow him into another studio.
In the middle of the room is a table with a cake and some presents. So I guess...we'll start with Chanyeols birthday.
We all sing a birthday song and now I have finally my chance to congratulate him.
"Hey, bro, Happy Birthday" I say and hug him.
"Thank you." he says and brightly smiles.
"I'm sorry that I didn't appears yesterday. I felt a bit sick."
"Oh you too?"
"Why? Who else?" I look around and notice: No Dani!
"Dani. My Mini Leader catched a cold." I hate how he calls her...
"Oh and we left her alone at home?!"
"No, don't worry. Lay is with her. He volunteered. He wanted to stay with her."
"I see...." they will be closer after this day....that's it let's eliminate Kai of the list!
"Do you want some cake?"
"eh...er...of course. Thank you" Chanyeol hands me a plate with cake.

While eating I notice Luhan, who talks with Sehun. I walk closer to them. I need to hear what they're talking about.
"Yes, yesterday I went shopping with her." Luhan says and brightly smiles.
"And how was it?"
"Amazing. I went into a tea house with her and talked about everything. I apologized for my behaviour and now....we are much closer."
"Great. And now?"
"Well...after that we went shopping and we holded hands."
"Oh god, how cute!" Sehun squeals.
"Oh yes. Her hands are so soft and small."
"And then?"
"We bought Chanyeols pullover and who interrupted us?"
"Kai?" 
"Of course... He wrote a message to her. She was...confused."
"What did he wrote?"
"I miss you...." Luhan says in a weird voice.
"Ohh...how cheesy." Sehun says and laughs.
"My thoughts too. Well she asked if she should write him back and I simply said 'No'"
"Oh god..you're so hard ..."
"Well... he is in my way. Afterwards she went into the music store and I took her phone and wrote him back."
Wait what did he said? The message was written by Luhan?! That's enough.

I walk towards him and pull my sleeves up.
"Hey, you!" I yell with a angry voice and Luhan turns around. Before he can realize it, I already hit him in his face.
Sehun catches him before he hits the ground.
The other members notice it and run towards us.
Luhan trys to stand up, Sehun helps him.
"For what was that?" Luhan says and touches his eye, which hurts him.
"You know exactly for what!" I yell and reach back for another punch.
"Kai!" Suho yells and holds me away.
Kris comes too and holds my arm.
"Stop it..." he says.
Tao and Sehun are holding the angry Luhan.
"Come Kai...we go out." Suho says and drags me out of the studio. Kris and D.O follow us.

"What is wrong with you!" Suho yells at me.
I hold my head in my hands.
"I don't know..."
"You hit him without a reason?" Kris asks.
"Now he walks around with a blue sore eye!" Suho yells angrily.
"I don't know...I said..." I repeat. In the moment I hate myself so much. When Dani sees Luhan, she will take care for him. If she finds out who it was, she will hate me.
"Think about it!" Suho says and leaves.
Kris also leaves.
D.O sits down next to me.
"You can tell me everything...."
I start to tear up a little bit.
"Is it about Dani?"
I simply nod while I stare at the ground. A tear hits the floor.
"Tell me more..."
"He wrote the message. He wrote the 'I don't miss you message'. D.O...Luhan also likes Dani....I can't stand it anymore...Lay...Chanyeol...Luhan...." I say and wipe another tear away.
D.O pats my shoulder.
"Don't worry....the game is not lost yet..."
"D.O you don't understand right? I just hit Luhan. It is his big chance. Dani will care for him..and when she finds out that I hit him..."
"Don't worry...I will help you.."
"The others also get help. Lay has Tao. Chanyeol has Baekhyun. Luhan has Sehun....."
"And if you want to win her heart, then you also need help. That's why I will help you. So don't worry. Come, the best is to apologize Luhan."
"ok..."

I follow D.O back to the studio, where the other member gather around Luhan. His eye is really red. Tomorrow it will be blue...purple..or green...
"Hey Luhan...here is someone for you...he wants to apologize." D.O says.
"Er...hey...I'm sorry...for hitting you...Can we talk alone?"
Luhan nods and follows me on one of the balconys.

"I know that you like Dani...." Luhan says as he  leans on the cold fence.
"And I also like her..."
"I know..." I answer.
"So, we got a little problem here. How do we solve it?"
"Dani...she needs to chose. If she likes you more ..then she will take you. I just want her to be happy.."
"So, she needs to chose?"
I nod.
"Okay...And sorry for this message...it's just.."
"Don't worry...I would have did the same." No I won't.
"Let's go back and forget about what happened." Luhan says, smirks and puts one arm around my shoulder.
______________________________________________________________________________________________

[Your POV]

---EXO dorm---

"Dani...wake up...It is 3pm...You need to eat and drink something" Lay whispers and your face.
"What...?"
"Come I'll help you up." he says and takes my hand to pull me up.
"I made a soup for you. Come to me into the living room." he says and climbs downstairs.
You try to climb too but you shake really much.
Lay is standing right in front of the ladder and it is really good that he is standing there, because you oversee a step and fall.
Right into his arms.
"Oh, Dani you're so weak..." he says and helps you to stand normally.
"Can you walk?"
You shake your head.
"Ok come." he takes your legs and trys to carry you like a bride.
"Place your arms around my neck...so it is easier for me.." he says.

In this position he carrys you into the living room and lays you down on the sofa.
"Are you comfortable like this or do you need more pillows?"
"more..." 
"Okay wait..." he says and disappears.
He returns with another pillow and a Rillakuma plush.
"Here take this. It's my plush. Mh...Ah got an idea." He disappears again.
The Tv is running and he seems to watch a music show, because you can see the comeback stage of IU.
Lay returns with a tea table.
"Here, take this as your today's lunch table." he says and places it on the sofa.
"thank you..."
"Ok I'll get the soup." he says and leaves again.
You try to sit up and push the table towards you.
"Here...be careful it is...really hot" he says and places the bowl on the table.
"Bon Appétit"
"oh....oh...*sneezes*..french..." 
Lay takes a hanky and cleans your nose area.
"Thank you...."
"Take this" he hands you a Nasal Spray.
You take two shots and it starts to burn and tickle in your nose so much that you have to sneeze one more time.
Lay pretends like he got something on his face.
"Bah...eww..Dani..everything on my face."
While you clean your nose you need to laugh.
"sorry...."
"Ha ha don't worry. I'm clean, but now eat."

As your done eating, Lay starts to clean everything. After that he takes a DVD out and starts to play it.
While watching the movie you fall again asleep.

Lay wakes you up at 7pm.
He your face
"Hey...sweetie...wake up..."
"...?"
"It's 7pm. The others will return soon. Go and take a quick shower, before the chaos group returns. Are you hungry?"
He helps you sit up and you rub your eyes.
"Little...bit.."
"Soup or something else?"
"Pudding..."
"Are you sure?" 
You nod.
"Okay you go and take your shower and I'll make a pudding." he says and helps you to the bathroom

"If something happens, scream!"
"okay..."
"And...place a towel next to the shower. You know if something happens..I don't want to see you...ehm....." he says and blushes.
"ok...." 
He closes the door and you take your shower.

While showering you think about the day.
Again no practice.
I passed Chanyeols birthday party.
Did he thought about my cake?
How is Luhan? Also sick?
Kai? How is he?
Chanyeol? Hope he had a nice day...

As your done, you quickly change into a fresh pyjama before you leave the bathroom.
"And everything went well" Lay says while filling the warm pudding into bowls.
"Yes..."
"I made a little bit more. For the others. But here is yours."
He hands you the bowl and you disappear in the living room.
He follows you and sits down on the sofa. You cover yourself with the blanket. While watching another music show you silently eat you pudding. Till you finally fall asleep again.
______________________________________________________________________________________________

First Fight?
Blue eye?
Dani is ill?
Lay's chance?

so much...in a chapter...