Christmas 2/2

~~Only Girl ~~

If you want to see Dani's dress/hair/shoes here: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/jk2-tie-waist-bubble-hem-party-dress-black-one-size/info.html/pid.1031172043

Just the clothes and the hair style NOT THE GIRL! because you know Dani...looks different :)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"It's a secret.." he whispers. He lets off your hands and takes the bouquet out.
"Here, this is for you" he says and hands it with both hands while looking on the floor.
"Oh...oh...eh..thank you.."
"It's the first part of my christmas present..."
"But Kai...I don't want presents. You don't need to spend your money for me." you say and take the bouquet.
He rummages in his jacket and takes a small red box with a ribbon on it out.
"Here...this too.." he hands it to you. You take it and open the ribbon.
"Let me hold this" he says and takes the ribbon. You slowly open the box and it reveales a silver Exo necklace.

 

"Kai..." you stutter and look at him. "How...?"
"I made it...There is a shop in Seoul where you can order necklaces with your own design...I thought this would be the best..." he says and rubs his neck.
"It's beautiful..." you say and hug him.
You let off him and he opens his jacket.
"I have one too" he says and shows a golden exo necklace.
"It looks..beautiful too.."

Kai takes his phone out and calls somebody. Some minutes later a black SUV stops in front of the building.
"Let me help you" Kai says and opens the car door for you.
"eh...thank you..." you stutter and jump inside.
Kai walks to the other side and opens the door. He sits down next to you.
The whole drive along you don't talk. Your hands are resting on your lap. 
One of Kai's hands is resting between you two, a signal to take his hand. You know that, but you don't take it. You sometimes spy over to him and he notices it, then he smiles.
____________________________________________________________________________________

---Restaurant---

We arrive at a fancy like restaurant. A waitress leads us to our table and we sit down. He is sitting in front of me. The waitress hands us the menu and I look through it. 
"And what do you want to eat? You can order whatever you want" Kai asks behind his menu card.
"I'm not sure yet..." you say and lower your card to look at him. "Did you ever eat here?"
"Yes, once, with my family."
"I see..."
Around you are mostly couples, who spend their christmas together. Next to you is a man, he is sitting alone. In his hands he has a little black box, which he rotates the whole time. He seems nervous. Kai notices your look and looks to the man too.
"He will surely make a proposal today." Kai whispers.
"You think?"
"Yes..."

The situation is really weird. We already ordered our food. Now...silence. I keep looking at the happy couples. Kai was right, the man asked his girlfriend to marry him. The others around cheered, inclueding us. Another man confessed to his girl. Another girl kissed her boy the first time. It is really interesting here. I would actually prefere to have a little conversation with my 'date' but well..I have actually no questions in my mind now... Kai why are you so shy!? Mind, why don't have you interesting subjects to talk about?

"Uhm..." "uhm.." we both say to the same time.
"I just want to.."
"I..."
"Oh hehe...you first" Kai says.
"No you first" you say.
"Ok...haha...how were your last weeks?" he asks.
"It was ok. I sometimes practiced, spend a lot money for shopping..and yeah..that's all. How about you?"
"Spend time with my family."
"That's all?" you ask and take a sip of your water.
"Yes..that's all.."
"Haha...okay..uhm..."
"You look...really beautiful..." he stutters.
"Really?...."
"Just for me?"
"Soojin...Soojin she made that. I told her..that..I will have a date..well she is the type of girl who loves that kind of fluffy and romantic stuff. And yeah..she wanted to help me."
"She...did a great job."
"Thank you...you look also really...uhm..good.." you stutter.
You're hands are clung on your glass, suddenly Kai takes both and looks into your eyes. You try to avoid his look.

"Dani...we have to stop being so..shy."
"Yes.."
"Can I ask you something?" he asks while he is still holding your hands. You nod.
"Do you have feelings for Yixing?"
"I don't think this question is suitable for this evening..or?"
"Why?" he gets a little anger in his voice. 
"It's a date or? So, just you and me."
"I know. But I want my answer. Do you like Yixing more than the other members?"
"Kai, please..."
"Answer the question..." he takes his hands away.
"If I say yes, how would you react?"
"Like this." he says, stands up and leaves you alone.
"Kai!" you yell. "Kai, wait!" The other couples lift their heads and look at you.
"Kai! Stop now!" You follow him. He stops walking and turns around.

"I just asked 'How you would react, IF ,Kai, IF I would like him'!"
"And I showed you how I would react." he says and chuckles.
"You!" you yell and hit him "Don't tease me ever again!"
"Sorry, let's go back" he says and takes your hand.

Your order arrives and you start eating. You ordered a simple pasta, Kai a pizza. You watch him eating. He eats his pizza with a fork and a knife. Really good manners.
"And how is your pasta?" he asks as he notices your stare.
"It's really good."
"Can I?"
"What?"
"Can I test it? If you want you can also have something of my pizza." he says.
"Feel free." you say and push your plate to him.
"Mh..it's ok." he says after he swallowed the noodles. He cuts a slice of his pizza and hands his fork to you. You want to take it, but Kai takes the fork away.
"Let me..feed you.." he stutters. You give him a serious look. He simply smiles.
You open your mouth and Kai feeds you.
"It's okay..."
"Just ok? I love this pizza."
"Great."

After your dinner you order a dessert. It's again an awkward atmosphere.
"uhm...wait here..I just go.."
"Oh ..ok. Take your time."
You stand up and take your bag to leave for the toilet.
As you reach the bathroom you take your phone out, to call Soojin. I'm pretty much lost here. I need dating tips.
"Hello?" she answers.
"Soojin! I need help!"
"Ahh Dani, how is it going?"
"Extremely...awkward. He is really shy. We just sit around. Silence."
"Oh god..did he do anything? Signals? Anything else?"
"In the car he had his hand in the middle, seems like he wanted to hold mine. He gave me a necklace and a rose bouquet. In the restaurant he often smiles and he once holded my hand but he asked a stupid question..."
"Question?"
"Well...remember, Lay wanted to kiss me..."
"And?"
"Well..he kissed me..."
"He did...oh god..and now you're with another boy on a date? Dani, tell me do you have feelings for Lay?!"
"The exactly same question he asked me too! I couldn't answer it.."
"So, you have feelings or not?"
"I'm not sure..."
"Oh...do you have feelings for the guy you're dating now?"
"Well...he is cute and actually really handsome. But I don't know..."
"Dani..this must be really hard for you. Just make the best out of this date, okay? Enjoy your christmas evening."
"ok..thank you, for yeah..making me this pretty today."
"You're welcome. Bye Dani!"

You put your phone back into the bag, before you leave the toilet.
"And?"
"ehm...are you asking me how it was on the toilet?"
"Oops..sorry..I just..Nevermind."
"It's okay..."
He smiles and nods. I can't take it anymore.
"Kai." you say. "This date...is weird."
His eyes widen and he looks really sad.
"What do you mean?" he asks.
"It is awkward...I feel awakward..." you finally confess.
"I see..."
"I'm sorry to say that.."
A waitress brings the desserts. 2 sundaes. She places it on the table.
You start to eat yours, Kai stares at his one.
"You don't want to eat yours?" you ask but he doesn't answer.
"I guess...what I said now...was not good?..."
"No...not really.." he says and hits the table with his fist. You frighten. He bites his lips and looks around. Then he shakes his head.
"Are you okay?" you ask.
"No."
"What is bothering you? Maybe...What I said?"
"Yes."
"I'm sorry... I just don't feel comfortable."
"Dani." he says. "You don't get it or?"
"Eh...what?" you look confused at him.
"You really don't get it. Everything I try to do or try to show..."
"Kai, what?"
"See, all the signals I made. Everything useless. Now I go on a date with you, and you still don't get it."
"Kai,what?? I don't get what you want."
"Dani, I love you." he confesses. You let your spoon fall into the mug. Your jaw drops and your eyes widen.
"I really love you." he repeats.
"I...I..need to pee!" you yell and run outside. Kai rests his head in his hands.

You qickly take your phone out. 
"Soojin!" you yell into your phone.
"What? Oh god what happend? Calm down."
"He..he...loves me.. he confessed.. I don't know what I should do now!"
"OH...cute."
"Cute!? I'm in panic now."
"Calm down. I think it is cute. Did you had any feelings, after he confessed?"
"No, nothing. I was just shocked. I actually already had the feeling that he could like me, but now ...that he said it...I don't know. Help me."
"Do you feel the same way like him? Do you like him?"
"Of course I like him, but more like a friend...or member.."
"I see...just do the best now. Don't leave him alone."
"Ok..."

You walk back to the table. Kai is gone. A waitress is cleaning the table.
"Excuse me, but where did my partner go?"
"He payed and then he went away."
"Did he said anything? Where he wants to go?"
"No, nothing."
"Oh, super...now he leaves me alone. Here, on a christmas evening in a restaurant full of couples..."
"Well..good luck." she says and walks with the sundaes away.

You take your jacket and walk outside.
In front of the restaurant you inhale. You think about this 'date'. You think about the evening. You think about Kai. The Kai, who just confessed. The same Kai who leaves you alone, far away from your dorm. Then you think about yourself. You left him alone too. In the moment he confessed, he expected another reaction. Probably like: 'I love you too' or 'I like you too' or a simple kiss. But I just ran away. it was too much. Lay and Kai. They both like or...love me. I don't know, what I should do now. The best is to call a taxi. Wait, I don't even know where I am.

A couple walks out of the restaurant. You walk towards them.
"Excuse me...maybe you could help me. I'm pretty much lost here. My boyfriend left me alone here. We went on a date, he planned eveything, Kept it in secret. So, I don't know where I am."
"Oh how mean." the girl answers.
"You're in Incheon." the boy answers.
"Incheon?"
"Yes, good luck on your way home."
"Thank you..." Incheon, the suburb of Seoul. To wait for taxi will take me 30 minutes. The drive home over 1 hour. I'm lost. I don't have money. I forgot my wallet. My ...ehm Kris' car, at home. Kai,gone.

You start to tear up. It is cold outside. You have no money and no car. You wipe  a tear away. You look at the couple, they slowly disappear in the night. As you can't see them anymore you scream.
"Kai!" you scream even louder. "Where are you?!" You start to cry even more. It is a stupid moment, but you can't hold your emotions anymore. Lost in a suburb, without  money, alone, as a girl.
You start to shake, because it is cold and because you're scared. You take your phone out.
"Hello?" a manly,tired voice answers.
"*whimper* Oppa..." you start to cry again.
"Dani?! Dani where are you? Why are you crying??" Baekhyun. He yells into his phone. Full of worrys.
"Baekhyun...I'm in Incheon.Please...pick me up..."
"What are you - My mom and me will come! Wait for us. We will hurry." he ends the call and you sit down on the next best bench. Waiting for Baekhyun and his mom. Waiting for Kai. Why he left me alone? If he really has feelings for me, why did he left? Left me alone here?

---30 minutes later---

A car stops in front of the bench you're sitting on. It is so cold outside that you can barely feel anything. You tried to wait in the restaurant, but they closed already. So the owner kicked you out.
Baekhyun and his mom jump out of the car. Baekhyun leans down to you and hugs you. His mom gives you her jacket. Baekhyun helps you to the car and his mom drives you to his house.

As you arrive at his house, you follow him to their apartment. You enter the living room, where a lot people are sitting. You bow down.
"This is my family. Family, this is my best friend Park Boram."
"You can call me Dani..." you stutter.
"Baekhyun give her some clothes. A pullover of you and maybe some pants of me. She will sleep tonight here."
Baekhyun nods and pushes you to his room.

"You got a nice room." you say as you enter.
"Thank you"

"Here, sit down" he says and gives you a chair.

He sits down on his bed.
"So, tell me what did you made in Incheon..in that dress?" he asks.
"I had a date."
"You had a date? Oh wow..who is the lucky guy?"
"Kai"
"Kai?! Our Kai?"
"Yes, he asked me. I said yes. And today...he confessed his feelings towards me. I was shocked and didn't knew what I should do, so I went to the toilet. As I returned he was gone..."
"He confessed..I can understand you. First Lay, now Kai. You must be really confused."
"Baekhyun, you knew of it, or?" 
He nods.
"Tell me...are there more members?"
"I don't know..."
"ok..I will change into the clothes. I'm tired."
"Ok, the bathroom is in the first door left. I will prepare your bed."

As you return, Baekhyun prepared his bed for you.
"Where do you sleep?"
"On the floor."
"No no.. I can sleep there too."
"No, I don't want that you sleep there."
"And I don't want that you sleep on the floor!"
"But I have to."
"No, you don't have to. Sleep in the bed."
"But you..."
"We share the bed."
His eyes widen.
"We're best friends right? So, don't worry. The bed is big enough for two."
"okay..."

Some minutes later, you lay in the bed, looking at the ceiling.
Baekhyun comes too. He is wearing a pink pyjama. You start to laugh.
"What?"
"You look cute...in pink"
"Hey..it's comfortable and warm!"
"Ok ok..now come I want to sleep." you say and cover yourself with the blanket.
Baekhyun lays down next to you and takes the other blanket.
His mom enters.
"Byun Baekhyun!" she yells. "You y!"
You sit up.
"Don't worry, Byun-ssi. We're best friends. I don't want that he needs to sleep on the cold floor. So we will share the bed."
"Yes, mom we don't have something...you know?"
"ok..I will trust you guys..."
"Good night, Baekyun's mom!" you yell and lay down again.
"Good night, guys." she says and closes the door.

"Sleep well Dani." Baekhyun says.
"You too.."
"And Dani?"
"What?"
"Merry christmas"
____________________________________________________________________________________

DRAMA 

Where's Kai?