You're back?

~~Only Girl ~~

---Next day---

Sleeping at someones house. Admit it, you're always early awake. Then you start to stare at the ceiling, waiting that your friend wakes up. NOT if you're sleeping at your best friens house. Because then you do this....

"BAEKHYUN!" you scream and Baekhyun falls screaming out of his bed.
"Ahhhh Dani!" he screams. You start to laugh. He rubs his back and afterwards his eyes.
"What time is it?" he says with his morning voice.
"10am? I don't actually know..."
He stands up and walks to his desk, where a clock is standing.
"It's 10:35am..."
"See...I was close."
"I will get some clothes for you...." he says and slowly walks out of his room.
You stand up to open the shutters, before you open the window to inhale the fresh morning air.

"Here, pants of my mom and a pullover of me." Baekhyun says and hands everything to you, before you enter the bathroom.
"Thank you."
You quickly change in the bathroom, and also wash up.
"Dani!" Baekhyun yells.
"What?"
"Breakfast!"
"Okay!" You open the bathroom door and make your way to the dining room.

You bow down as you see Baekhyuns parents and his brother sitting on the table.
"Good morning." you say. They also greet you and you sit down next to Baekhyun.
He hands you a bowl of rice.
"Thank you." 
You notice the stare of Baekhyun's older brother, who is sitting in front of you.
"Is something?" you ask him.
"You are?"
"He wasn't home yesterday, so he doesn't know you." Baekhyun explains.
"Oh, I see. Ehm...My name is Park Boram. But you can call me Dani."
"Baek...you and she..?" he asks and smirks.
"Oh god, No!" Baekhyun yells and throws his napkin at him.
"No, we're bandmates." you say and take a spoon of your rice.
"What position are you?"
"Leader and rapper."
"Oh, wow rapper. Baek told me that your group is split into two sub-units. To which you belong?"
"Both." you answer while chewing.
"Both? Oh wow...well good luck. How is it to live with 12 boys?"
"It is okay."
"How is Baekhyun?"
"He is kind, cute and a really good singer." you answer and takes some more rice.
"Do you like him?" his brother asks and his smirk grows even more.
"It's enough now..." Baekhyun mumbles.
"He is my best friend. More not" you say and smile.
"Aha..."

After the breakfast, Baekhyun's mom hands you a bag and you pack your dress into it.
Suddenly you can hear the sound of a rolling suitcase. You spy into the corridor and see Baekhyun with his suitcase. He hugs his parents and talks with them. You take your bag and walk towards them.
"Baekhyun, why the suitcase?"
"I will come with you."
"But you still got free time.  You should spend it with your parents. After our debut you won't have time anymore."
"I know, I know...but then you're alone in the dorm"
"Don't worry. I spent the last 3 weeks alone and in a couple of days Tao, Luhan, Chen and yeah maybe Kai will comeback. You know, for their performance."
"Oh..yes."
"Stay here."
"Okay..mom, dad, I will annoy you for more days."
"Don't worry, you're always welcome here and Boram, you too" his mom says and smiles.

"Okay, how do I get home?"
"First you need to take bus 9800 to Apgujeong-dong, from there with bus 4318 to the dorm." Baekhyun explains.
"Ok thank you. And also thank you for letting me sleep here" you say and hug Baekhyun.
"Don't forget to call me!" Baekhyun yells as you walk down the stairs.
____________________________________________________________________________________

---EXO dorm---

You push your keys into the door and unlock the door. Something is different. 
You walk inside and silently close the door. You tip toe around the dorm.  You check every room. The last room to check: Your own room. You open the door.

"Tao?" you ask.
"Dani!" he yells and jumps off his bed. He runs towards you and hugs you.
"Ahhh 3 weeks without you...horrible. Next time you come with me to China!" he says.
"But you called me like...daily."
"That doesn't count!"
"Ok ok..."
"Uhm..wait here." he says and walks to his bed. He rummages under his bed and takes a little box out.
"This is for you."
"For?...oh yes christmas" you say and he nods.
"Open it!"
"ok..uhm wait.."
You slightly remove the paper and open the box. The box reveales a Iphone case. Hello Kitty style.

"Hello Kitty?" you ask as you hold the case in your hands.
"I thought it fits you perfectly. You don't like it?"
"Of course I like it...it's just...come with me." you say and walk to the big closet.
You take the 3 big bags with presents out of the shelf and rummage in it to search for Tao's.
"Here this is your present."
"Oh thank you" he says and opens it. "A..Iphone case?" he asks and laughs.

"hehehe..." you giggle and he hugs you.
"Thank you." he says.
"You're welcome. Between are you the only one who is home?"
"Luhan will arrive later that day."
"I see."
"Do you have a present for him?"
"I got for all of you a present."
"Oh, that's cool."

You walk with Tao into the kitchen. He sits down on the table and you prepare a tea.
"And how did you spend your christmas yesterday?"
"uhm..." you tell him the whole story, of the date and how Kai left you alone and that you slept at Baekhyuns house.
"Mh...Do you know where Kai is now?" he asks.
"No, I don't know."
"Should we search him?"
"No, I don't want to."
"Oh ok..Let's watch some TV." Tao suggests.
____________________________________________________________________________________

---3 hours later---

Tao and I watched for 3 hours dramas. His favorite drama. 3 hours Dream High. Tao is so sensetive. He cried at least 2 times. Now, I need a break. I walk into the kitchen to prepare a new cup of tea. While waiting for the water to boil, I make a sandwich.
"Tao!" you yell.
"Yes?"
"Do you want a sandwhich too?"
"Yes!"
You prepare the sandwiches and the tea as you hear a door. Someone just came home. You spy out of the kitchen to look who arrived. Tao also appears to check it.
"Hello?" a voice yells. "Somebody's home?"
"ehm...here!" you yell out of the kitchen.
Tao walks to you into the kitchen and takes one of the sandwiches. You slap his hand.
"Can't you wait?" you say and he keeps chewing.
"Hey guys." somebody says.
Tao and you turn around. Like Tao said, Luhan is back. He is holding his a bag in his hands. Next to him is his suitcase standing.

"Merry Christmas" he yells and shakes with the bag.
"What is that?" Tao asks while chewing. You give him a serious look.
"First swallow...then talk!" you whisper and he shrugs and smiles.
"These...are my presents for you guys" Luhan says while taking them out of the bag.
"This is for my favorite chinese gege and this is for my sweetie." he says and hands you a little letter and Tao a box.
"Thank you" Tao and you say in a choir as you open your presents.
Tao got a dark blue pullover and you a coupon for 20 free milk shakes.
"Luhan, it says '20 free milk shakes' and where?"
"Wherever you want." he says and smile. "If you want a milk shake, say it and I'll buy you one"
"Oh, now I understand. Thank you" 
"And what I'll get for that?" he says and points on his cheek.
"Ehm..give me a moment" you say and rush to the closet to get his present. You rush back and hand him the box. Tao just laughs.
"What's wrong?" you ask.
"He wanted a peck on his cheek." Tao answers.
"Oh...Is a present enough?" you ask as Luhan glares at you.
"No...I want my peck."
"Okay then you don't need this" you say and take the present away.
"Hey! I want both. Peck and this box!"
"ok..." 
"Here.." Luhan says, smirks and points again on his cheek.
You tip toe to reach his cheek and he leans down. You place a quick peck on his cheek and he proudly smiles.
"Thank you..that felt great.."
"Open your present!" Tao yells.
Luhan removes the ribbon and opens the present.
"What's that?" he places the big box on the table and takes the content out.
"A jacket?" he says and holds it up in the air to get a better view.

"A cardigan. I thought it would suit you, so I bought it. Do you like it? If not, then I will wear it" you say and smile.
Luhan quickly hugs the cardigan. 
"It's mine...." he says with a funny deep voice.
"Ok good. Who's hungry?" you ask.
"What time is it?" Tao asks.
"6pm. Time for dinner." Luhan says.
____________________________________________________________________________________

(too lazy to give a comment ...)