She cried

~~Only Girl ~~

[Your POV]

Soojin drags you back to the kitchen.

"Dani wants to tell us something." she says with worrys in her voice.

Nates eyes widen.
"...yes..You have to know about the new situation." you say and drag Soojin to the table.
"Nate can you come too?"
Nate nods and walks to the table to sit down.

Soojin stares at you.
"Dani! Tell now!" she yells.

"Well its not official yet because there are some complications."
"What is not official?Complications?" Soojin yells.
"Slow down Soojin" Nate says and Soojins hand.
Soojin stares at her hand, blushes and takes her hand away.

You tell everything about the secret project and about the others and how they reacted when they first met you.

"And now?" Soojin asks.
"Well I don't know. I guess Kris is currently talking with them. If everything works then I will debut soon...together with 12 boys."
"but...when you train and promote with them...wouldn't it be much more easy if you live with them?" Nate asks.
"I guess...yes."
"That would mean...." Soojin says.
"...I would leave our dorm..." you end the sentance.

Soojin stands up and runs out of the room. Seems like it is too much for her.
You want to follow her but Nate holds on your wrist.
"Dani...let me do this." he says and walks out of the room.

Just you and Tao are left.
"Are you even allowed to tell them about the 'secret project'?" he asks.
"I don't think so...but I guess they need to know what will happen soon."
Tao nods.

Suddenly you notice the melody of Snsd's Oh!
Tao's head turns red like a tomato and he takes his cellphone out of his pocket.
"I...need to answer....that." he stutters and walks out of the kitchen.

You stand up to look out of the window. You can clearly hear Tao's phone conversation.

"But I promised to eat lunch with her......Oh of course...6pm? Ok we will come, bye!" you can clearly understand.
He returns to the kitchen
"Kris called. He said that he boys want to give you a chance and they want to meet you again."
"Oh that's really great. Now?"
"No, not now. The boys are having practice. We will meet them at 6pm."
"So we have about 6 hours left...and what we do now?"
"Hungry?" he asks.
"Yes..."
"We wanted to eat at a restaurant, right?"
"Oh yes of course."
"Then let's go!" he says and takes your hand to drag you to the dorm door.
But you don't move.
"Come now...If we hurry we will get lunch discounter!" he says and smiles.
He trys to drag you again but you still don't move.
"Wait Tao...what is with Nate and Soojin?"
"Oh yes...I totally forgot about them...Why don't you ask them if they want to join us?" he suggests.

"I don't think they want to join-"
"Ask!" he yells and drags you to the living room.
 

You slightly knock on the door before you open it.


Soojin is sitting with Nate on the sofa. Her head is leaning on his chest and you can see that she cried. Tissues are on the little white table. Nate notices your appearance and lifts his head.

"Tao and me want to eat lunch at a restaurant...do ou guys want to join us?"
Nate shakes his head.
Soojin turns her head so that she can look at you.
"yes...but please wait I...first need to wash up..." she stutters.
"Ok take your time Soojin." you answer and slightly close the door again.

"She cried Tao."
"Oh poor girl. Will they join us?"

"I don't know. Nate shook his head but Soojin stutterd that she wants to join us. She asked if we can wait for her."
Tao nods.
______________________________________________________________________________________________

---Fast Forward---
"I'm done we can go now.." Soojin says.
"Ok then let's go!" Tao answers.

You all walk downstairs when you ask Tao
"Ehm Tao...but which restaurant?"
"Kris told you're on a diet right? How about Loving Hut?"
"I already had that yesterday..."
"Oh...but they have a big menu cart. You can eat something else." he answers.
"But I don't want to..."
"Oh I see. Do you got a better idea?"

"If you're on a diet I know a nice place to eat." Soojin answers.
You notice that she is still clung on Nate's arm

---END CHAPTER 19---
______________________________________________________________________________________________

[Did you saw my new poster? It's amazing right *-* Big THANK YOU to S&M Graphics!


See ya tomorrow!]