Chanyeol's Birthday

~~Only Girl ~~

You walk along the shopping streets of Myeong dong. You're clung on Luhan's arm and try to find  apresent for Chanyeol.
You stop at a shop and let off Luhan.
"Let's check this shop. Maybe we'll find a shirt or pullover for Chanyeol." you suggests and enter the shop.

"I will look in this corner and you in the other one, okay?"
"Okay" Luhan answers and you disappear behind all the clothes racks.
You look through the pullovers, pants and shirts. 
"Can I help you?" a shop assistant asks.
"uhm...I don't know...maybe."
"So, what are you searching for?"
"Birthday present."
"For your boyfriend? If yes then I guess something special." she says and smirks.
"Ha Ha no, Chanyeol is not my boyfriend."
"Not...yet?"
"Also 'not yet' Ha Ha....he is just a friend. He is about 190cm-" "He is 185cm" Luhan suddenly appears behind you.
"Yes, he is 185cm..."
"Mh..how about a pullover in M?" the shop assistant recommends.
"Yeah sounds good" you answer and look to Luhan. He simply nods.
"Where can we find this size?" you ask.
"Please follow me." she says and disappears.

"How about this?" the shop assistant shows you a shirt.
"Naaaa....I don't think it would suit him, or?"
"No, something else. Maybe for the winter?" Luhan answers.
"Okay okay...this?" she shows you a black pullover.


"This looks okay" Luhan says.
"We take this one!" you suggest and the shop assistant walks with it to the counter. You and Luhan follow her.

"Do you want to buy this for him?" you whisper.
"I will buy it and you will give it to him." he answers.
"Luhan ... if you buy it, then you will give it to him!"
"Well then... I will buy it." he says and takes his wallet out.

Together with a shopping bag you leave the shop.
"And now?" Luhan asks.
"Wait a moment...maybe Baekhyun wrote."
You take your phone out and you notice two new messages.
"He wrote back."
"What did he wrote?"

'Hello my little best friend <3 uhm ...good question....Lately he listens much to Jazzyfact. Maybe you could buy their new album? Between how are you doing? Is everything alright? Are you alone? - Bacon @7:22pm'

"Should I write him back that I'm with you?" you ask.
"Yeah ..why not?"
"Well they all think we hate each other..."
"Just write that you're not alone."
"But then they will ask with who I am..."
"Just write that you're not alone!" he repeats.
"Okay..okay.."

'Okay, I will look for the album! ^-^ I'm not alone, don't worry :) - Dani @8:09pm'

"There is one more message..." 
"Who?" Luhan asks.
"Kai..."
"What does he want?"

'Hey, Tiny-G, how are you? Are you ok? I miss you..... - Stutterking @7:59pm'

"He misses you...?" Luhan asks.
"Seems like. Should I answer?"
"No."
"No?...well okay...Let's buy my present!"

Luhan takes your hand again.
"Luhan..not this time..it's awkward..." you say and drag your hand away.
"But..I don't want to lose you...."
"You won't lose me."
"Oh yes ...later I will lose you again. Later the other members will gather around you. Especially...Baekhyun..and Lay and Tao..." he says, crosses his arms and looks snobbish into another direction.
"Luhan...are you jealouse?"
"No..."
"Are you sure?"
"No..."
"So, you are jealouse?"
He doesn't answer.
"Luhan, answer me please."
"Can we jsut buy your present?"
"Okay..." you say and start to walk. Luhan follows you.

You reach a music store.
"You can wait here. Can you hold my bag? I just take my wallet out."
You hand him the bag and disappear in the store.

You look through the offer but you can't find any CD's by Jazzyfact, so you decide to ask a shop assistant.
"Hello, maybe you can help me. I need the latest Jazzyfact album"
"Okay...uhm wait let me check if we have it in the stock." he answers and typse into his PC. You look out of the store window, to see how Luhan is doing but you can't see him.
"Miss, please follow me. I will show it to you."
"Eh..yes..okay."
You follow him and he hands you the album.
"Thank you."
You follow him to the counter to pay the album. He hands you a bag and you leave the store.
You see Luhan sitting on the bench, he is rummaging in your bag.
"Hey, what are you searching for?"
"uhm..gum..I thought you maybe got some gum.." he says and shyly smiles.
"Sorry, I don't have."
"I uhm also noticed this. Let's go home!" he says and takes your arm.

Meanwhile Luhan, while you were in the store 
[Luhan's POV]

Kai...I know of his feelings. No no no this guy won't destroy this now.
I take her bag and walk to the next best bench. Far away from the store, so she can't see me.
I rummage in her bag and search for her phone.
Luckily she has no code, so that I can easily read all her messages, but for now  I just want Kai's latest message.
Gosh...that guy is cheesy...I miss you ...ohhh so many emotions...I need to cry, a helpess boy and he will never reach her heart.
Let's write something back, before she returns.

'Ehm...I don't miss you and I feel good. Really good. I'm shopping. - Dani @8:15pm'

Is that too hard? Well Kai is not the person who will actually talk about stuff like this, so it will easily just hurt him and he will feel bad for the next days AND he will avoid her. hehehe that's all I want!
Damn she comes back...pretend...pretend...
______________________________________________________________________________________________

---EXO dorm---
[Your POV]

Luhan and you arrive at home. It is already really late and the boys are still not home.
"Should we wait for them?"
"We could prepare a little birthday party for Chanyeol." you suggests.
"Good Idea. Can you call or message Baekhyun or another member, so they can stave him off till 12 o'clock."
"Okay. Could you go to the 24-hours store and buy a baking incredients?"
"Of course. I'll be right back" he says and leaves.
You quickly write Baekhyun a message and afterwards you start to prepare the kitchen.

'Good idea. We will go and play bowling with him till 11:30pm. After that we will drive home. - Baekhyun @8:56pm'

You continue to prepare the kitchen as you hear a door.
Luhan steps into the kitchen with two full bags.
"You bought really much." you say and laugh.
"I also bought some other stuff. We have literally nothing to eat at home. And hey no party without snacks" he says and laughs.
"Okay, good. You could clean the living room and I'll prepare the cake. When I'm done I will come and help you" you suggests and turn to the sink to clean a plate.
"okay..." he says and leaves.

You prepare the cake like it is written on the package. You start to stir the mixture with a hand mixer.
As your done you put everything into a baking-tin.
"So, I'm done."
You walk into the living room where Luhan is preparing a little table with snacks.
"This looks really pretty!"
"Thank you. When will they come home?"
"They go to play bowling with Chanyeol. At 11:30pm they want to leave"
"Okay. How much time is left?"
"More than 2 hours."
"What we do in this time?"
"We could ... wrap the gifts?"
"Oh yes, I'll get them and you will search wrapping paper." Luhan says and leaves.

---10 minutes later---
Luhan and you are sitting on the floor of the living room.
"Give me the tape please..." you say while you cut the wrapping paper.
"Here"
"Thank you..."
"I'm done. Where do we put the presents?" Luhan asks.
"On the snack table. In the middle we will place the cake."
"Okay, good idea."
"Can you make this for me?" you say and hand him the not ended present. "I need to look for the cake."
"Of course."

You stand up and enter the kitchen. The cake smell is everywhere and you need to resist not to take a bite.
You take the cake out of the baking-tin and place it on a plate to cool down.
"Luhan!!!" you yell through the whole dorm.
"What??" he yells back
"I need help and I feel lonely in this kitchen!"
"Wait I'll come!"
He enters the kitche as suddenly the dorm door opens.
You both exchange looks.
"They're too early..." you whisper and Luhan gulps.
Luhan steps a little bit back to look who just arrived. The only thing he sees is a person in black.
He quickly steps into the kitchen and closes the door.
"Who is it....?" you whisper.
"I don't know..."
"Luhan..I'm scared..."
He walks towards you and puts your head against his chest.
"Don't worry....I'm here ..."
You hug his waist as you hear steps outside.
"Who else has dorm keys...?"
"Kris...Suho...you...our two managers..." he whispers.
"Maybe a manager?"
"I don't know... I could check..."
"Okay...." you let off him and he slightly opens the door.

"Hello?" he yells.
"Hello???"
"No one says something. I will check the rooms."
"I come with you!" you say and take his hand.
"Oh....now you take my hand..."
"Just because I'm scared!"
"Tss...Let's go..."
You walk with him into the dark corridor.
"Hey there.." you poke Luhan and point on the door of Kai's, D.O's and Chen's room. "There is light.."
Luhan walks towards the door and leans his head against the door.
"Can you hear something?" you whisper.
"No..."
You knock on the door.
"Hello?..." Luhan says.
He slightly opens the door and puts his head into the door.
"Wait here..."
He enters the room and you lean on the door.

"Kai?"
"Kai are you okay?"
"Leave me alone!"
"Oh..ehm..okay..Can Dani come inside?"
"No!"
"Ehm okay..I will leave you now. If you need something. We're in the kitchen." Luhan says and leaves.

"I guess you heard everything" he says.
"Yes...he seems pissed."
"Ha Ha maybe he lost the bowling game. Between what time is it?"
"11:15pm"
"God, we need to hurry with the cake!"

"Okay what do I need to do?" Luhan says and pulls his sleeves up.
"Nothing. Just sit on the table, eat a snack and talk with me."
"More not?"
"More not."
He sits down and you start to whip the cream.
"So, and what should we talk?" he says and opens some jelly bears.
"Uhm...tell me something about yourself."
"What do you want to know?"
"Uhm...you're chinese right?"
"Yes."
"When's your birthday?"
"20st april"
"Year?"
"1990"
You turn around with a shocked like face.
"You are 21 years old?"
"Ehm...yes..."
"Oh god...you look like you're 15...."
"When's your birthday?"
"21st january"
"Year?"
"1993"
"3 years different."
"Yep."
"Anything else you want to know?" he asks and takes more jelly bears.
"Any hobbys?"
"I'm pretty good in solving the rubix cube."
"Oh wow, I want to see that soon."
"I can show you now, if you want..."
"Not now."
"ok...but tomorrow, ok?"
"Ok , tomorrow. How did you got into SM?" you say as you put the cream on the cake.
"I got casted in the streets in 2008"
"I see."
"And how is the cake?"
You step to the side, so that he can see it.
"Well it's really small..add some fruit!"
"Do you think fruits make it bigger?"
"No, but prettier."

"Okay, done!"
Luhan stands up and walks to you.



"Looks really good."
Suddenly the dorm door opens. Luhan and you exchange looks.
Baekhyun steps into the kitchen.
"He is here...oh nice cake...but now hurry up!"
You take the cake and Luhan follows you into the dark living room. Baekhyun walks back to the dorm entrance and lets the other members inside. Except Baekhyun, nobody knows about the little surprise.
"Chanyeol, come. Let's watch TV!" you can hear Baekhyun.
"But I'm tired..."
"You better come now!"
Chanyeol opens the door and turn the lights on. 
"Oh god, what's that?"
"TADAA!" Luhan and you say in a choir.
Chanyeol froze in his spot and just stares at the table with two presents, a cake and some other snacks.

"Chanyeol what's wrong?" the other members start asking.
You walk towards Chanyeol and hug him.
"Happy birthday Chanyeol!" you say while he is still frozen.
"Did...you guys...prepare this...?"
"Yes." Luhan answers.
You take Chanyeols hand and lead him to the table. Finally the other members enter the living room.
"Blow the candles and wish for something!" you say.
He blows the candles and happily smiles.
"And what did you wished for?" Baekhyun asks.
"Hey hey hey, if he tells his wish then it won't coem true!" Tao says.
"Oh yes." Baekhyun says.

"Open your presents!" Xiumin says.
"Yes! I want to know what it is..." Chen says.
"Okay okay..."
You take your little present and hand it to him.
"This is from me. Hope you like it."
He slightly unwraps the paper and takes the CD out.
His eyes widen and then he looks at you.
"It's Jazzyfacts album....dani...from where...Jazzyfact..oh god.."
"Baekhyun. He said you like this group and so I bought the CD."
"Finally...Finally I'm holding it in my hands. I neved had money for it and now I have it in my hands...Thank you!!" he yells and hugs you really hard.
"Chanyeol....I can't...breathe..."
"Oh I'm sorry" he lets off you "Thank you, thank you soooooo much, Mini Leader!"

"This is from me." Luhan says and hands his present.
"It's...fluffy" Chanyeol says while he squeezes the present.
"Open it!" Tao yells.
"Okay okay...a Pullover?"
"Yes...also Dani's idea."
Chanyeol stares again at you.
"This time hug Luhan!" you order "He bought it!"
"I don't care!" he yells and hugs you again.
"Breath...." you try to say.

"Who made the cake?" Suho asks.
"It's really good" Xiumin says.
"Did you bought it?" Kris asks.
"No, Dani made it." Luhan says.
Chanyeols turns to you.
"No...no...Luhan...bought.---" You can't end your sentance because Chanyeol hugs you again.
"The cake is amazing. Thank you!!" he says, lets off you and gives you a peck on the cheeck.
You start to blush and slightly rub your cheek.
"Thank you..." you whisper.

"Let's go to bed now." Kris suggests and everybody disappear in their rooms.
______________________________________________________________________________________________

Loooooong chapter *-*

what we have here?
Birthday kid Chanyeol  kissing Dani on the cheek.
Jealouse Luhan

and Kai?

I will check the chapter tomorrow, so sorry for any typos...