Flight to Sydney

~~Only Girl ~~

As you arrive at home, Tao and Luhan are sitting in the kitchen and eating lunch.

"Oh hello Dani" Luhan greets you and stands up to hug you. You press him away.
"No hug for the Luhan master?" he asks surprised.
"No, I'm not in the mood for that." you answer and reach out to get a bowl from the shelf.
"Let me at least help you." Luhan says and reaches out too. He gives you the bowl you wanted.
"Thank you." you answer and turn to the cooker.

"What do you want to eat?" Tao asks and takes a spoon of his lunch.
"ramen..." you say while adding water into the bowl.
"Oh ok..we will go now. We want to go to Myeongdong."
"Oh I see have fun."

The guys place their bowls into the sink and leave the kitchen.
"Just want to mention. I will board the plane later!" you yell.
Tao's and Luhan's heads appear on the kitchen door.
"Oh yes..we totally forgot." Tao says. They both step inside and hug you.

"Have fun in australia." Tao says.
"I will.." you say. You turn around to your ramen to add an egg, before Luhan back-hugs you.
"Take pictures. We want to see your brother." he whispers.
"I hope I won't forget it." you answer.

Tao and Luhan wave and leave the kitchen. You take the ramen and pour it into a bowl. You sit down on the table and start to eat. Suddenly Luhan storms back into the kitchen. He is holding a letter in his hands.
"Here, before you go. Some lecture for the plane." he says and hands the letter to you. You nod.
____________________________________________________________________________________

---Incheon Airport---

It's getting darker as you arrive at 6pm. In one hour your flight will go to Sydney. And in Sydney you have to wait for the next plane to Perth.

You roll your suitcases into the crowded airport. The last time you were here was when you arrived in korea 2 years ago. Many fangirls are here, because some idols are coming back soon. As you step inside the main hall some of them turn around.

I don't actually know why they always look at me. The picture that got released is already 2 months old. Or one? I don't know. They still turn around. Or maybe it is because I'm carrying 2 big suitcases around + one bagpack? 

You walk towards the check in and a employee greets you.
"Good evening. What Can I do for you?" she asks friendly. You hand her your tickets.
Another employee takes your suitcases to check them:
"Could you please take your jacket off? We want to check everything." she says and you hand her your jacket.

After the check in you pass a grey gate and fortunately nothing peeps. You get your bagpack back and walk to the waiting area.

It's not that full and so you take a free seat near the windows. You open your bagpack and take your Ipod out as well as the letter. It's nothing written on it. 
"I will open it later." you say and put it back.

You take a look at your watch. You already wait for 30 minutes. Finally the shout out.
"Last shout out for flight 747-Korean Air to Sydney, Australia."
You stand up, take your backpack and walk towards the last check in. You hand the employee your ticket and she tears something off. 
"Good flight." she wishes and smiles. You nod and walk into the long corridor.

While walking you look out of the windows. You're watching the sunset, how beautiful it is. You start to think about australia. Korea = winter, australia = summer. It will be a big change. 

As you enter the plane, you notice that the most people are already sitting, what makes it much easier for you. You start to search your place and sit down. Luckily you got a 3-person line for yourself. Till now. A young boy comes and sits down at the end of the line. You already placed your bagpack on the middle place as he asks.

"Could I place mine there too?" 
You simply nod.

Minutes later the plane starts to roll. The flight assistents explain the emegrency situations and what you have to do if something happens. Normal plane stuff.

You keep looking out of the window. It starts to snow a little bit. Probably the last time that you will see snow for now.
"We're ready to take off" the pilot shouts out.
The plane gets faster and faster. It starts to fly a little bit, but it still needs its time.

About 15 minutes later the screens in front of you turn on and you can choose a programm, but you just take the simple map to look how long it will take till you arrive in Sydney and take your Ipod out. You choose one of your debut songs, since you're already allowed to listen it. The flight will take about 9 hours. 

9 hours in that weird seat. What to do in 9 hours? Constantly listening to music is boring. I will surely take a nap and maybe watch some movies. And of course the letter. Now that I'm on the plane I'm allowed to read it.

You take the letter out of your bagpack. Slightly you try to unfold it. Something like a picture falls out of it. You leave it on your lap and start to read the letter.

Dear Dani,
I really start to miss you and I really hate myself for not sending you anything the past weeks. I actually must confess, I forgot where I placed my phone. Unfortunately I don't know any of the numbers of our members so yeah...I'm sorry for not calling you. That's why I started to write a letter.
Since I kissed you we didn't really talked again. Just that one moment when you talked with me and I tried to kiss you again. I'm really sorry for that..but I just like you so much. I actually wanted to confess my feelings a little bit different, but that moment in the supermarket felt so perfect.
There's so much I want to talk about with you. So much happened the past weeks. I'm doing well, I just got a little bit sick. But don't worry about me. Do I have to worry about you? I know Korea can be really cold in winter. Please don't stay outside too long! How were your past weeks? Did you had a nice christmas? How was your new years eve? I spent both feasts with my family. 
I made a selca of myself. Do you like it? I tried my best.
Could you please call me to this number here -> XXX XXX XXX? It's the number of my family house.

Stay healthy in the next days! Lay. 

I start to smile brightly when I read his letter. He is so adorable. I take the picture of my lap and take a look.

[without the signs]

"Would you like to have something to eat?" the flight assistant asks.
You lower the picture and nod. She hands you a tablet, but before you pack everyting into your bagpack, except the picture. On the seat in front of you is something like a clip and so you clip the picture on it.

As the flight assistant left and the boy next to you continues to listen music you simply whisper.
"Now you can watch me while I'm eating", you smile.
You open your food and it steams, so hot it is. You take your chopsticks and start to eat the chicken with rice. The flight assistants returns.
"I forgot to ask, what do you want to drink?"
"Oh no problem. A water please." you answer and she hands you a little water bottle.
"Do you need a cup?"
"No thanks."
She nods and leaves with her little cart.
You look out of the window. It's dark so you can barely see something. But the sky is clear. 

After you're done with your food, the flight assistant takes the tablet with the dirty plates and chopsticks. 
"Do you want a dessert? Or maybe a snack for later?"
"No thank you."
You look at the screen in front of you. 

Still 5 hours to fly. I think I'll take a simple nap.

You take your ipod out and turn the volume up, before you lean on the seat and start to sleep.
____________________________________________________________________________________

---3 hours later---

"We will arrive in about 1 hour." the pilot says over the micro.
You sit up again and notice that someone pulled the curtains down. You look to the boy next to you, he's asleep.

Let's check the view. I pull the curtain a little bit up and I can already see the sun. It is so beautiful. In front of me is still the picture of Lay, resting in the clip of the seat. The picture is just so adorable. There's still one hour left. I think I'll check the media program of this plane.

You connect your earphones with the screen in front of you and choose a movie. Under the genre 'Korean' you find a horror movie, called 'Cinderella'.

For 1 hour it will be enough. The start of the movie is not bad and also the middle part, but it's not that special..or creepy. It contains much blood but that's all.

A flight assistant appears again.
"Good morning. Do you might have a coffee or a tea?"
"A tea please."
"What flavour?"
"Do you have green tea?"
She nods and hands you a mug filled with hot green tea.
"Thank you."
"For your information, we will soon arrive in Sydney. You have about 15 minutes left. But we will shout it out, so that you can strap on."
You nod and she leaves again.

You take a sip of the still really hot tea. You can feel the heat on your lip and it burns a little bit. The boy next to you wakes up and you start to stare on him.

"Is something?" he asks.
"No nothing...we will arrive in about 15-10 minutes."
"Oh thank you for the info." he says and smiles. You simply nod.

A nice voice of a woman shouts 
"We will soon arrive in Sydney"
"Could I pass you? I need to visit the toilet." you ask and the boy nods.

You squeeze yourself through the small corridor to the toilet. Your bagpack is resting on your shoulder. You enter the toilet. It is really small, but since you're really small too, you don't have a problem to use it. You place your bagpack on the toilet lid and open it. You take the shirt Chen gave you out as well as his cappie. Australia is hot and walking around with the thick winter clothes wouldn't be good for you. You also packed some shorts into your bagpack and change them with your long tight jeans. 

As you're done changing you look at yourself in the mirror.
"Hair up or down...mh.." You try everything, but the best fits you the opened hair with the cappie. You turn around to the toilet lid and close your bagpack. You unlock the door and a woman is already standing in front of it.

"Finally." she says snobbish and rushes into the toilet.
You just walk back to your place and squeeze yourself into your seat.

"We will hit the ground in a few minutes. Plese strap on, we could get complications while landing." the woman saays again over her micro.
You strap on and look out of the window. The first landscapes.

The plane hits the ground and it shakes a little bit. Like always, you have to wait about 15 minutes in the plane till it finally stops at its place.

"We arrived at Sydney International Airport. Thank you for flying with Korean Airwaves. We would be pleased if you would fly again with our airline." 
Everybody stands up and starts to collect their stuff. You keep sitting in your seat, since you still got some time.

As the plane finally stops and everybody starts to leave, you stand up, together with your bagpack. You already reached the exit as you remember Lay's photo.
"Ahh I forgot something." you yell and the flight assistant nods. You run back to your seat and take the photo. You run back to the exit.

"Thank you for flying with our airline."
"You're welcome." you say and and enter the corridor.

You arrive at the baggage claim and wait for your suitcases to arrive. Many people gather around the line, waiting for their luggages to arrive. Finally you can see yours. You take them and walk to the arrival hall.

You pass the last controle before you enter the arrival hall.

"Welcome to Sydney" you whisper as you look up to the big signs. "Welcome back.."
____________________________________________________________________________________

Kyaaaaaa when will I finally end this story???