Who is this?

~~Only Girl ~~

[Your POV]

You sit down next to Tao. He puts his one arm around your shoulder. You still can't believe what just happend.
I knew it...like I said before they won't like me. I mean when I look now there are 4 members left...4 out of 12!

"Hey com'on Dani" Tao tries to cheer you up.
"Give them time and don't worry they will like you soon" he says and smiles.

"Still...I want to go home now..." you answer.
"I guess its the best if Dani goes home and we talk to the others." Kris says.

The other members nod.
"I will drive Dani to her dorm!" Tao yells.
You look at him
"Tao its ok I can drive myself."
"But I don't think you have a car."
"She has my car." Kris suddenly adds.
"That is your car?" you eyes widen.
"But you said it is a simple SM car..."
"haha yes I said that...but yeah its my range rover." he answers and smiles while he places the breakfast dishes into the dish washer.
"And you drove that huge car?" Tao asks.
"Yes I drove ...the range rover..." you answer.
"Totally amazing."  Tao says surprised. "Kris hates to drive with the car. He got the car from the company because he is doing a great job as trainee coach and other little jobs at the company." he says.
"That's great...but can I go now?"
"WE can go now. Let me just change into casual clothes." Tao says and walks out of the kitchen.
"But I-"
"Let him." Kris says "He will spent time with you and cheer you up and we drive to SM to talk with the others about the situation." he continues. Baekhyun and Chanyeol nod.
"We also change into our trainings clothes and then we can drive."
"Dani, you will drive with the range rover and me, Baehyun and Chanyeol take the SM van."
"but Kris ...why don't you take the range rover? Its your car, so you should take it." you say.
"I don't want to take it. I'll take the van." Kris answers.

"I'm done we can leave now!" Tao yells out of his room.
Kris throws the car keys to you.
"You will drive! Even if I don't like the car, I don't want to see Tao on the wheel!
You nod and walk to the dorm door. Tao already waits at the door.
"ready?"
"Yes" you answer.
"GOOD BYE DANI!" Baekhyun yells out of the bathroom
"SEE YOU GUYS LATER!" Chanyeol yells out of the living room.
"Bye guys!" you yell and walk together with Tao downstairs.
______________________________________________________________________________________________

---At the car---

"Can I drive?" Tao asks.
"Sorry Tao...Kris said that he don't want to see you on the wheel."
Tao lowers his head
"I see..." he says.
Suddenly he stops and holds on your wrist.
You turn around to see what he wants.
He takes his hand to his face
"Buiing Buiing~" omg..thats cute...must restist...this cuteness...
"No...I can't let you. I promised it to Kris."
"Damn...You're good in this. The other member can never resist it hehehe. But ok...when you can drive this monster." he says.

You jump into the car and throw your bag on the backseats.
"Seems like you're already comfortable with this car." Tao says and laughs.
"Yes I really like this car. I also have no idea why Kris doesn't like it."
"Me either."  Tao answers.
You start the engine and drive out of the parking lot.
______________________________________________________________________________________________

---At Soojin's,Nate's and Dani's dorm---


You two walk upstairs to your dorm. While driving you told Tao a lot about youself, like how you got into Sm and that your parents were against the audition and other facts about yourself.

"So what is better: Korea or Australia?" Tao asks while you take your dorm keys out.
"I guess....Australia?" you answer.
"Oh why?"
"My family and my old friends are living there. I'm able to speak the language and other 100 reasons."
You open the door and walk inside.
Tao wants to take his shoes off.
"You don't need to take them off. We're currently renovating one room and so it is really dirty here."
"Oh I see." he says.

You straight walk to the kitchen. Tao is still standing at the door.
"Do you want to drink something?" you yell out of the kitchen.
"A tea would be a nice." he answers.
"What flavour?"
"Green tea please!"
"Ok!"
You take the boiler to heat the water.
"Tao you can come to the kitchen. You don't have to stay in the corridor." you yell.
"Ehm ....Dani?"
"What?"
"I need to...ehm...pee...."
"Oh...." you look into the corridor.
"You see the door left from you? There is the bathroom." you say.
"Thank you!" Tao cries and runs into the bathroom.

"Haha how cute." you walk back to your kitchen to prepare the tea.

While the water boils you walk to your window. You look outside. The traffic is still heavy.
"Oh that was luck."
"Haha poor you."
"You got a really nice kitchen. Its much cleaner than ours."
"Its a new kitchen."
"So you renvote everything?"
"We've just moved here. Before we lived in Bucheon. SM gave us this dorm here because we needed to travel every morning and so we came often really late."
"I see."
"Please sit down." you say to Tao, point at one of the chairs and turn around to add the boiled water to the teabags.
He sits down and looks around.
"This kitchen is really stunning." he says and turns on his chair to look out of the window behind him.
"You also got a nice view."
"Thank you." you say and place Tao's mug on the table.
"Sugar or honey? or without anything?"
"Some sugar would be nice."
You nod and walk to hanging cabinet to get the sugar. For yourself you take the honey out of the next cabinet.

"You also want a snack?" you ask him as you walk back to the table.
"No I don't need a snack. Why don't we eat lunch at a restaurant later?"
"Also a nice idea."

You sit down towards Tao. You add honey to your tea and mix it.
"So you said you moved with your best friend to korea right?"
"Yes with Nate. He also lives here." between....where are they? It's saturday, 11am and nobody is at home...weird.
I will call them later.

"Nate is a girl or?"
"Noo...Nate is a boy..."
Tao's eyes widen.
"You live with a boy?! Alone?!"
"Haha don't worry we're just really good friends and we also share this dorm with another girl. Her name is Soojin. She is a trainee at SM too."
You take a small sip of your tea.
Suddenly you hear that the dorm door opens. Tao's and your head turn to the kitchen door.
You can hear to two voices. One female, one male. They're back.

"I think Nate and Soojin are back." Tao says. You just nod.

"Dani?Are you at home?" you hear Soojin shouting.
"Yes! I'm here in the kitchen." you yell.
"Don't you want to say that you're not alone?" Tao suddenly asked.
You shake your head.

"Hey Dani we've got-" Nate says as he walks into the kitchen. He stops talking as he sees Tao sitting on the table.
"We've got-" Soojin also walks in and wanted to end Nates sentance as she also notices Tao.
"-breakfast...Dani ..who is this?"

Tao stands up and bows
"My name is Tao. I'm a friend of Dani. I'm pleased to meet you. Dani told me a lot about you."

---END CHAPTER 17---
______________________________________________________________________________________________


[I will do a double update today :D and YEYS 29 subis...let's make it to 30! or more...
I will change the foreword today!