Naengmyeon

~~Only Girl ~~

---At your dorm---

You're standing at the doorframe and while you're look at Soojin. She is stirring the noodles.
She doesn't notice you so you slightly knock on the frame.

"Oh your already here...I actually wanted to surprise you with this dinner. I also wanted to apologize for my behaviour. I just can't believe that you will leave us." she says.
"I know. I also can't believe it till now. But hey..maybe they don't want me in their team and so I have to stay in this dorm together with you and Nate."

 

Tao walks in.
"He is still with you?" Soojin asks.
"Yes we will go to meet the boys later."
"To discuss everything?"
"Welll...to try to discuss it."
"The dinner is ready. Tao do you also want some Naengmyeon?"
"Of course!" Tao says. "Can I help with something?".
"You could prepare the table." Soojin answers.
"Wait I'll help you!" you yell.

Together with Tao you prepare the table. You place glasses and also chopsticks on the table.
I can't wait for my Naengmyeon. Even if it is already October and also really cold outside...I still can't get enough of it!

Soojin places the Naengmyeon on the table.
You stab into the noodles with your chopsticks but Soojin stops you.
"You will wait! Tao is still on the toilet. We will wait for him." she says.
"Ok..." you answer.
Soojin sits down on the chair towards you.
"Between you and Nate...is there something I need to know?" you say and grin.
Soojin's eyes widen and she starts blushing.
"No...nothing.."
"Com'on on ..you can tell me everything. You like him right?"
"Of course he's my best friend."
"There is more right? You like him more like a friend: I saw you two at the restaurant. You were really happy with him..sharing his food...clung on him...buy breakfast with him...So?"

Tao walks in and sits down next to you.
"We talk later again..."Soojin whispers and smiles.

I'm so happy to see her smile again. It was just one day but the thing is..she never acted like that. but that with Nate ...I need to find it out.

"It smells so good....You and the restaurant in our near makes the best!"
Then you take a better look on it.

"Can I start now?"
"Of course." Soojin says and Tao and you start eating.

"uhm...*chewing* Tao...do you....need-"
"Soojin please swallow first." you say and laugh.
"Do you need scissors? You look really helpless with the long noodles." she says and laughs.
"Mh...would be...nice."
"Tao you too! Swallor!" you say and laugh again
______________________________________________________________________________________________

---After dinner---

The whole dinner long we told each other funny storys about ourselves. I never laughed so much. It was also really interesting to listen to Tao's livetime in china. And with Soojin seems everything alright again. We also talked a little bit about the project..between project..OMO the meeting!

 

"TAO!" you yell.
"WHAT?" he yells back and laughs.
"Don't laugh. Tell me what time is it???"
"7pm.Why you're asking?"
You give Tao a look.
"Omg...now I remember. We had to meet the boys at 6pm right?"
You nod.
"We should hurry up now. Thank you for the dinner Soojin. You will be one of the first to get to know about the new stuff!" You yell and walk outside to the dorm door. Tao and Soojin follow you.

"Ok, see you later!" she says and closes the door.
Tao and you run downstairs to the parking lot.

 

---END CHAPTER 23---
______________________________________________________________________________________________


[ Naengmyeon are korean cold noodles. I had no better idea for a korean dish xD]