Golden Cards

~~Only Girl ~~

[Luhan's POV]

Do I like her? Like...really *Like*? Or is it more a crush? Or ...I don't know.
The day I spent with her was amazing. I had that...feeling in my belly. Like someone is tickling it. Or! Or! Maybe like...something is flying around in it. 
I never really felt something like that....
I had about 4...or maybe 5...6?(I don't actually know)..girlfriends. They loved me, I was the school Kingka on every school, so I had an easy life with girls. They came and some weeks later I left them because I got bored, but I never felt close to one of them.
But now...I think amor's arrow hit me! 
When? I actually never believe in love in first sight, Xiumin does. It was when she made breakfast for us on the very first day we met her. I was actually not so...happy that she is a girl and so my behaviour was like . 
Weeks later she moved with us into a new dorm. I actually wished to be picked to share a room with her. Kris and Suho decided who will share with each other. But they didn't knew of my wish, so I'm sharing with Sehun and our two leaders. She shares with Tao and Lay. Lay .... he is the problem here.
Today she got kissed by him IN PUBLIC. He is confident. Really confident...
Days later I met her in the corridor. Instead of walking straight to my room, I stopped and confronted her. Well....more my feelings. I wanted to know what happend the last days with me...my belly...yeah. And as I pressed her against the wall I was about to explode. I actually wanted to test something, but my shyness beated me in this moment. I wanted to kiss her this day, but her reaction wouldn't be...so nice.

I'm sitting together with Sehun in our favorite Bubble Tea shop now. My look is concentraded on my Tea. I'm thinking about Dani, like always. 24/7. Dani...
Suho canceled the practice and we got free time.
Sehun wanted Bubble Tea so I joined him. 
"Are you okay?" he asks. I already told him of my feelings. He was the first who knew it. We were talking about Dani, on the evening we first met her. He asked if I really hate her. I said No and told other stuff. The real confession to him followed some weeks later. Because I realized how much I actually like her.

"Are you okay?" he repeats.
"yes..."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes..."
"It's Dani, right? You shouldn't give up."
"Do you see this?" I point on my blue sore eye. It hurts really much. All because of Dani. Just because I wanted to be closer with her. Just because my jealouseness beat me. 
"So....you, Lay and Kai. How do you guys want to solve that problem?"
"I don't know."
"How much do you like her?"
"Like? You're funny. I already...seem to love her..."
"Oh god, bro....And?"
"I don't know...Kai said that she needs to chose.Maybe she doesn't even like us....especially me."
"I think she likes you....but more like...a member. You know? Same Kai and Lay. Just members. Maybe Lay more. More like a best friend. Or just a friend."
"Do you think so?"
"Yes. She is closer with some of the members, but with others she is ...yeah...neutral. Like me. We didn't really talked till now, but I also don't have a problem with that. I live with her, eat with her, practice with her. But I'm not close with her."
"With who she is close..?" I ask. I actually don't want to know it..
"Tao. Tao and Dani are really close. She always calls him her 'best friend'."
"I know...do you think...Tao likes her more than a friend?"
"No, don't worry. Not Tao. Remember, he once said his ideal type of a girl must be mature, must have a perfect body, model like. Dani..is small, has a nice body, is cute. Of course maybe he changed his type just for her, but I don't think so. He also acts normal around her, not like Kai or Lay. Who blush often and stutter."
"Ok good...anyone else?"
"Chanyeol! He and Dani are really close. I have the feeling she likes him a lot....but I'm not sure. Well she is really close and she often blushes around him."
"I know. They're really close."
"Did you know that she went with him to the cinema?" Sehun asks. 
I rapidly stand up and glare and Sehun.
"What?!" I yell.
"Calm down..."
"HOW!? 4 boys, one girl!"
"Luhan sit down. I want to tell you something."
I sit down and he tells me the whole story about the cinema visit. Chanyeol clung on her...her head on his head. Like a couple ...Holding hands... Did she made this because she wanted to feel him safe? Or because she also likes him?...
______________________________________________________________________________________________

[Your POV]

---EXO dorm---

You're still in your room. Sitting on Tao's bed, together with your laptop on your lap. Browsing throught the internet, reading the comments on all the articles about yourself as well as the articles about SM's new boygroup.
Suddenly it knocks. You shrug.
"Dani!" Tao yells outside.
Oh, I'm glad, just Tao.
"wait, I'll open the door." you say and unlock the door.
Tao hugs you before he closes the door.
"How are you?"
"Actually good..."
"Are you sure? I mean Lay and his surprise kiss..."
"It is okay.."
"Do you...have feelings for him?"
"I don't know..."
"I don't know? You can tell me everything, I'm your best friend."
"I like him like a best friend. More not. He is really good looking and handsome, and cute..but...still...I don't like him like he seems to like me."
"So, what did he said?"
"Dani...I really like you." 
"More not?"
"More not."
"That's not so...romantic..." Tao says and laughs. "I thought he would do more than that. He always seems like a gentleman, so romantic. He told me of his feelings. I thought he would confess while playing the guitar or something like that. Can I tell you something?"
"He plays guitar..." you say and get a dreamy look.
"Dani, can I tell you something?"
"er...yes"
"He wanted to injure himself while we were shooting his teaser...just because you cared so much for Chanyeol and his injury..."
"He wanted to do what?!"
"Injure himself. He really likes you...He wants your attention and to get your attention, he would do anything. Even hurting himself."
"Oh god...let ..let me talk with him!" you yell and run to the living room, where Lay is watchign TV.

"Lay!" you yell.
"What's wrong?" he asks. Xiumin, Chen and Baekhyun are also watching TV. 
"I need to talk with you."
"oh...okay.." he stands up and follows you.

"You wanted to hurt yourself?" you ask with anger in your voice.
"ugh...no.."
"Zhang Yixing, speak now!" you yell. You don't care if the others will hear you now, you just want to know the truth.
"yes..." he whispers.
"Are you crazy!? Do you know how important you are to me?!"
He looks shocked in your face.
"I'm what....?"
"You're really important to me. You and Tao are my best friends. I love you. I love you both so much. The last weeks you and Tao were always so nice to me."
"You...love me?...." he stutters. He is about to kiss you again, you can see it. He leans again down.
You push his chest away.
"Lay no! Not in this way. I said I love you as my best friends! Tao and you! And now...I need a break...sorry Lay." you say and leave.

As you enter the living room, you notice all the members are watching Tv. All heads turn around. You look at all their faces. Kai has that anger in his face. Chanyeol...his eyes...oh god...
Luhan looks weird, he has a pokerface.

Your look flys back to Chanyeol and his teary red eyes.

Your phone rings. You answer it.
"okay...okay...I will come now." you say and end the call.
"Who was it?"
"No need to know. I will leave now." you say and leave.
______________________________________________________________________________________________

---SM building---

You're sitting in Lee Soo Man's office. Waiting for him. The door opens and he enters.
"Hello Dani. First your new card. You also have a golden Idol card now."
"But I didn't...ordered one..." you say.
"Chanyeol. He ordered one while he was waiting to shoot his teaser. He asked me. So, I made one for you."
"Oh...I see. So why I'm here?"

"In december, 4 members will have a little debut performance on Gayo Daejun. Not you. The first teaser will be revealed on the 21st december. Kai will be revealed as first member. The first MV will be released on the 30th january. Between the performance is on the 29th december. Till there I'll send the members home to their familys. Kris and you will stay at home, because Kris' family lives in canada."

"I see..."
"That's all. Thanks for coming." he says, stands up and leaves.
______________________________________________________________________________________________

Tomorrow more!

Actually I don't know...what I should do till the group will finally debut...