Welcome to Perth

~~Only Girl ~~

"Welcome to Sydney" you whisper as your read the big sign that hangs down the ceiling.

You push your cart together with your suitcases on it, to the check in.
"Good morning and welcome to Sydney" the employee woman greets you.
"Good morning!"
"What can I do for you?"
"Here. My ticket." you say and hand her your ticket to Perth.
"Thank you" she says and leans down to her computer.

"Your flight will go in 2 hours. Please come to terminal 3 in 1 hour. You can spent the freetime at the airport."
"Ok thank you"
She hands you your ticket back and you push your cart to the main hall.

Wait...I could if I could give my suitcases to them. 

You walk back and ask the employee because of your suitcases. She accepts the early assume and you thank her. Afterwards you continue your way to Terminal 1. Everywhere people. It's really crowded. You're actually really jetlacked of the long flight. But for now, there's no time for a break. You stomache starts to growl.

Ouch...time for a snack I guess... I stroll along the crowded halls as I arrive at the shopping part of the huge airport. Everywhere shops with super expensive stuff. And then finally, I spot a Mcdonalds.

You enter the fast food restaurant and it's different from the korean ones.

You walk to the counter. A girl greets you friendly.
"Welcome to McDonalds, what would you like to eat?" she asks behind her little computer.
"Uhm...menu...2..I'd like to have menu 2. With a coke light...yes that's all."
"Ok." 
You hand her the money and she starts to fill your tablet. As she is done she hands the tablet to you and you move to one of the free tables. You have luck and get one for yourself. Around christmas australia gets the most tourists and so it is obvious that the airport is now crowded with tourist who fly back to their hometowns. You take yor phone out to use the free Wi-Fi. You lock in your twitter as well as your me2day. You take a bite of your burger as you notice the date.

It's the 15th january. Morning. I feel like I forgot something....but what? There was something. A birthday maybe? D.o's was two days ago, I wrote him a message. Was it an event? Damn I can't remember it.

You take another bite as well as a sip of your coke. While that you look outside the windows on the busy airport. Planes are starting and landing. Others are standing around, getting filled with the suitcases of 1000 of people. You still think about it. But you can't remember. As you check your twitter you notice a tweet. A tweet of your fellow member Sehun.

@Oh_Sehuniiiee Happy Happy Birthday to my beloved big bro Kai <3 Stay healthy!

Oh god. Of course! Kai's 18th birthday! oh damn...but wait. He still avoids me. He probably partied with tons of girls. He probably totally forgot about me, so I don't think that I need to send something. Or should I? I can't decide. I mean he is still my bandmate. Well okay.. I will send something. Maybe he didn't forgot about me yet.

'Hey Kai. I'm late, I know, I'm sorry, I was on the plane and before really busy, so I forgot your birthday. But now I have the time to write. I hope you spent your birthday with your family and friends and that you got many presents. I wish you a happy brithday. - Dani @5:05am'

Wait wait wait that sounds not like me. That sounds like a cold robot without emotions. Let's add a smiley or something else. I mean even that he left me alone and then kissed that girl, why does that even bother me?? 
It's time. Time to leave for my flight to Perth
.

You leave the Mcdonalds and walk back to Terminal 1. You check in, after that the normal check controle and afterwards you hand your ticket to the employee, she wishes you a good flight and you enter the long corridor bridge to the plane. You enter the still empty plane.

You got again a seat at a window. But this time you hope to get the line for yourself, since it is easier to use the toilet. Some people follow you. The most got places behind or in front of you. Others beside you in the other line. But no one enters your line. You place your bagpack on the seat beside you and take your phone out. Phones in airplanes must be offline. You notice a new message. 

'Hello, Tiny-G. Thank you for your message. I had a nice evening with my family and I also received many presents. Why are you on a plane??? Do I need to worry? Is everything alright?- Stutterking @6:07am'

'Don't worry about me. I'm in australia. SM send me home to my brother. I will return short before our debut. See you soon! - Dani @6:10am'

You turn your phone off and pack it into your bagpack. The screen in front of you turns on. The time is shown. 5 hours. 

Again so long. Not as long as from Incheon to Sydny, but long enough to hurt my .

You make it yourself comfortable and lean into your seat.
____________________________________________________________________________________

---5 hours later---

Together with your suitcases,which are laying on the cart, you enter the arrivals hall.

The sun shines brightly into the main hall of the small airport. You look around. 

Will someone pick me up or do I have to take a taxi or bus?

You push the huge cart a little further as you see a familiar person. A tall boy. Brown hair. A sweet smile and a sign saying 'Welcome back to australia, Dani'. That's obviously him. Devon Park. My big brother. Next to him is a girl. She has long really beautiful red hair. It's a little bit curly. She smiles as I come closer but suddenly she makes that cute pout and the only thing I can hear as I come closer is: 'oppa..Oppa...Oppa'
If I hate one thing then it is: Oppa-girls.
Oppa here, oppa there, oppa look how cute I am. This kind of girl is always so clungy and..annoying. I hope she is not all the time like this...

"Dani!" Devon yells as he spys me behind my huge cart. He runs towards me and hugs me hard. He even lifts me a little bit.
"It has been so long. You look so amazing. And your hair is so long. How long did it take to grow?"
"Nice to see you again, too, Dev. Actually..one day. Just extensions, because my hair was too short for the actual debut shoot."
"So you are the girl that SM posted on its webside. I checked the side everyday, to see if there are any updates about a new girl group, but nothing. Till that day, when SM released YOUR teaser shoot. Now I'm so proud, that I know that it is you and not another girl. You have to tell me everything!"
"Oh that will take some time and between who is that?" you say and point on the mysterious 'Oppa-' girl next to Devon.

"It's my girlfriend. Hana. Hana Miharu."
You reach your hand out to greet her but she just looks really snobbish at you and continues to chew her chewing gum. 
"Well.." you say and look around. You simply bow down, before your brother turns crazy because of your 'Bad' manners.

"Let's drive home" Devon says and pushes your cart to the exit.
____________________________________________________________________________________

Tomorrow/Monday will follow the last chapter. I will promise that it is the last one!

Oh and :

Devon Park

(Suho look-alike? Maybe it's just me....)

Hana Miharu:

Don't forget to comment!!!