Shock

~~Only Girl ~~

[Tao's POV]

---SM building---

I end the call and slowly put my phone into my bag. I'm totally shocked. Lay...he kissed Dani. I can't believe it. I can't believe that he is so fast. I always thought he is one of the gentleman and romantic guys, and now he kissed Dani... . My poor little friend, I hope she is alright.

I can't keep this for me, the others need to know it, but then ... 1 blue eye more? Or maybe a broken nose? Kai will be pissed again and will surely fight with Lay. I guess the best is it, to talk with the leaders.

I walk to Kris and give him a serious look.
"What is?" he asks and crosses his arms.
"Can we talk...alone?"
"What happend?"
"Just come..and Suho too..." I whisper and Kris follows me. He gives Suho a look and Suho follows us to the corridor.
Suho closes the door behind himself 
"What's up?" he asks.
"yeah, why are we here?" Kris asks.
"Lay..."
"What's wrong with him?"
"Lay kissed Dani." I confess.
Suho and Kris exchange shocked looks.
"He did what?!" Kris yells.
"Shh...not so loud..." I say. "We don't want to risk more blue eyes or?"

"The boys will find it out..." Suho whispers and Kris nods.
"Should we tell it to them?" I ask.
"Yes, they need to know about it." Suho says.
"Where did he kissed her?"
"In public."
Kris suddenly turns around and rubs his neck.
"Damnit..." I can hear him saying in english.
"What..?"
"What if SM entertainment fans saw them? Her photo goes around the world and the fans gather everyday around the building!" Kris yells angily.
"Calm down Kris..."  Suho trys to calm him. "Let's tell it to the others."
Kris nods and we enter the practice room.

"Boys, we need to talk." Kris announces and the boys gather around us.
"Please sit down." Suho says.
"What happend" some of them ask as they see our worried faces.
"Is something with Dani?" Chanyeol asks 
"Yes it has something to do with Dani..." Suho says.
"What happend? Is everything okay with her?!" Kai suddenly yells, jumps up and looks with a serious look to us. He seems to worry a lot. I hope he will take it easy.
Kai takes Suho's shoulders.
"Suho...hyung is everything alright??!!" he yells.
"Dani...got kissed by Lay." I hear him whispering.
Kai lets off, turns around and leaves. He smacks the door and the only thing I can hear is a loud scream and all the members wince at the loud bang of the door and his scream.
"Suho....Kris...is Dani alright..?" Chanyeol asks with a worried calm voice.
"Well..." 
"Lay kissed her in public some hours ago!" I yell. I can't take it anymore. I can see the members nervousness.
Shocked heads look at us. Everybody exchange looks. I look at Chanyeol. He is pouting, biting on his lips, his eyes are big and teary.
Now Luhan, he was close with her the last days. He looks fierce and angry. He rubs his fist. Sehun whispers something to him.
"Calm down! Sehun are you kidding me?!" he yells. And we have 1 more....
Luhan, Kai, Lay - anyone else? I guess Chanyeol. It hurts to see him like that. He suddenly stands up, together with Baekhyun and leaves the room.
Xiumin looks around.
"Wow...that update is like a bomb." he says and laughs.
"Oh yes what do we got here?" Chen says. "Sad Chan Lover, fierce Kai, Lay lover, we're shocked and....yeah..do we have all?" Xiumin says.
"Luhan?" 
Luhan turns his head and death glares both of them.
They both shrug and high five then each other.
For them it is funny, for others horrible - wait KAI!

"Kris! Kai!" I yell.
"Oh god...we need to follow him. He will destroy everything..." Suho says worried.
"Ok ok... Chen, Xiumin, Sehun - We go and search him. Suho go and look for Chanyeol. Luhan...you...calm down.. Tao drive home. Dani needs you now." Kris says and everybody nods.

I take my jacket and make my way to the dorm.
______________________________________________________________________________________________

[Chanyeol's POV]

"Lay kissed Dani in public!"  Tao yells. My world breaks down. With that one sentance.
I actually just want to lay down now...on the floor ....cry a little bit...sounds stupid but well...this little girl...is already living in my heart...
"Chanyeol are you ok...?" Baekhyun whispers while I keep staring at Tao.
"Chanyeol...come...let's go and catch some fresh air." he whispers and stands up.
Together we leave the room and walk to the nearly located balcony.

I lean on the fence and enjoy the view on Seoul.
Trying to forget what Tao just said.
"Chanyeol...are you okay?" Baekhyun repeats.
I can't answer now. I can't even look at him, I would start to cry like a baby. I just keep watching.
Suho comes to us. He comes from behind and pats my shoulder. That's it...let the emotion flow...
I lower my head and hide my face behind my hands and start to cry.
"Oh Chanyeol....na na na...don't cry" Suho says.
"oh god Chanyeol...come.." Baekhyun says and pushes me to the next bench.
We sit down and I let all my feels out. 
"You like her..right?"
"Like...?" Baekhyun says. "Every night I need to listen to his feelings. How cute she is, how much he loves her. Every...EVENING." 
"Chanyeol...really?"
I simply nod. I can't talk now...not yet.
"Oh...." Suho says and pats my shoulder.
"Don't worry. From that what Tao told us...is Dani really shocked and confused right now. Tao is on his way to her. Don't give up." Suho cheers me.
I gulp and show my face. Everything wet and my face simply looks horrible.
Baekhyun takes a hinky out of his pocket.
"Take this...you look horrible, bro" he says and laughs. 
If Baekhyun laughs, then I need to laugh too.
"That is what we want to see. Don't be sad anymore." Suho says and stands up.
"I will go inside again. It's cold. You guys can stay here. I guess we end the practice for today." he says and leaves.
______________________________________________________________________________________________

[Kai's POV]

"What happend? Is everything alright?!" I yell and rush to Suho. I look into his worried eyes, trying to find out what could be.
She will leave us? She has a boyfriend? She got into a scandal? She got fired? She wants to go back to australia? She got injured? She is in the hospital? SHE IS DEAD?! God say it now!!!

"Suho...hyung is everythign alright??!!" I whisper in a calm way.
"Dani...got kissed by Lay" Suho whispers.
I stare shocked at him. I wanted to kiss her.... I wanted to be the first! I'm not sure if she already had her first kiss and I don't really care for it, but I knew that Lay likes her and I wanted to kiss her before he does it. Now it is too late. I'm so angry. Wait for it Lay...

I turn around and rush out of the room.
I hit the door too hard so it smashes.
Outside in the corridor I let a loud scream leave my body. I'm so angry, I need to calm down. I need to hit something now....If I can't find something...then it will be Lay...I will do the same with him like I did with Luhan....

I run downstairs. Down to the streets. Take a deep breath. Remember Kai...Lay is still your chinese hyung. You can't hit him. To hit Luhan already hurt a lot. Hit another hyung just because of her....wouldn't really help now. I need to calm down. I don't actually know Dani's reaction. Maybe she likes ..or loves him too. Maybe she is shocked. Maybe she is scared. I don't know it yet.
So, keep calm...inhale...exhale...inhale...exhale..

What do I do now..?
I could go back...I'm calm again.
Suddenly the big SM doors open. Kris, Sehun, Xiumin and Chen step out.
"Ahh we're glad...you're still here." Xiumin says.
"We thought you're on the way to Lay.." Chen says
"To punch him?" I ask
Kris nods.
"How do you feel?"
"Well angry?" I say and fakely laugh.
"But you're okay again?" Kris asks. I nod
"You won't destroy anything...?" Xiumin asks and I nod again.
"Don't worry guys. I'm alright." I say and walk back with them into the building.
______________________________________________________________________________________________

Do you also want a Luhan POV?