Don't be late!

~~Only Girl ~~

"We have no time left. We already have 5pm and you need to eat something and don't forget we also need to fill out your application. We need to drive to the SM building now." he answers and pushes you to the stairs.

Again stairs...but ok going the stairs down is much more easy than going up.
This time you walk in front of Kris. While walking down he suddenly asks.
"What do you want to eat?"
"I have no idea. You have the diet plan. I don't know what I'm allowed to eat." you answer.
He takes the planner out of his trouser pocket and unfolds it. He starts reading

"No meat, nuts and neither chocolate,candy and other sweet stuff."
You moan and roll your eyes.
"That's really much. And what do we eat now?" you ask.
Kris shrugs his shoulders.

You reach the parking garage and you walk straight to the range rover. On your way you push the button to open the doors.
Kris opens his door and jumps into the care while you open the back doors to place your bag on the backseats.
In that case you go to the front door and jump into the car. You strap on and then you turn the engine on.

You drive out of the big garage to the streets. While you wait on the red traffic lights you ask
"Kris, where should I drive now?"
"Drive me to the SM building like I said before. I forgot my wallet there and I also want to inform your coach about your new trainee status."
You nod and drive to the SM building.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

--At SM building--

"You wait here in the car. Give me 10 minutes and I'm back with my wallet. I let the diet plan here so if you want you can check it out in the time you're waiting."
You nod and Kris leaves.

You take the planner from his seat start to read it.
mh everyday 3000 jump ropes....and twice a week 2 hours hulla-hoop training.
Everyday at least 3 hours dance training with the others.....2 meals a day: Breakfast and dinner. Snacks are allowed BUT just : vegetables and fruits.
It will be hard but Kris said he and the others will support me. I really want to meet them now. I can't wait to meet them!


Kris returns with the bag from the morning.
"You have everything you need?"
"Yes we can drive. I also asked the coach if he knows a restaurant where we can eat. It's called 'Loving Hut'. I never heard of it but he gave me an adress. It's in Seodaemun-gu."
"Can I use the NS? I also never heard of it so I have no idea where it is located."
"Yes of course. I will type and you drive to Seodeamun. The district is just some driving minutes away. Just follow the street signs."
You nod and make your way to the district.

While driving you ask
"Kris what food does the restaurant sell? Did the coach mention something?"
"He said that it is a vegan/vegetarian restaurant. Perfect for your diet."
______________________________________________________________________________________________

--At the restaurant--

You arrive at the restaurant.
"There it is and there is a parking place right in front of it." Kris says and points on the parking.
You place the car and jump out of the car. In that case you walk to the backpart of the car to get you bag from the backseat.


Kris pushes the door to walk in. He waits for you because you're still at the car. You walk to Kris who holds the door opend for you.
"Thank you." you say when you walk inside the restaurant. Really gentlemen like.

"Ok what do you want to eat." he asks. You look up to the menu. So much food and everything seems delicious.
"I want that!" you point on menu 3.
"Rice Noodle Soup. Are you sure? Just the soup without a side dish like rice?"
"Just this please." you answer.
"Ok I'll order and you go and search a nice place for us two ok?"
You nod and start searching.

You find a nice place in a corner for just two people you sit down and look around.
The restaurant is actually really nice.

 

You see Kris with a tablet in his hands. You wave. He sees you and makes his way to you.
"Here is your soup and I forgot to ask what you want to drink so I just order water."
"Oh no problem, water is good." you say and smile.
Kris sits down and you take your soup from the tablet.
"What did you order? It looks interesting" you ask.
"It's a Tofu Pot Stew. Do you want some?"
"Can I?"
"Take your spoon and try it."
You take a table spoon of the stew to try it.
"Mh...it's really good."
Kris smiles. "But now start eating."

______________________________________________________________________________________________

--After dinner--

"Woah I'm full..." you moan.
"Ha ha but you didn't eat so much. Did this single soup made you so full?"
"Oh yes..."

"Ok and now let's fill out you application. Without this you can't debut."
Kris takes the application out of his black bag.
"Did you also fill it out?" you ask him.
He nods. 
"I guess for the first questions you don't need my help." Kris says.
"No, I don't."
Name, Age, DOB, Nationality - and now?
"ok now I need you help. Audition time?"
"I guess you can't remember the exactly date you auditioned right? So just write which year it was."
"2010." you say and write it on the application.
"ehm...trainee time in months, trained in and trainee status?"
"Trainee months you just know. How long you're already under SM?"
"One year and some months."
"One year has how many months?"
"12"
"And now add the other months then you have your trainee time in months."
"Oh I'm so stupid..."
Kris laughs.You write you training time on the paper.
"Trained in...In what are u trained? Dancing?Singing?Rapping?"
"Everything but they just want to know one."
"Mh...are you trained in one of these specific?"
"Rapping. I had really much rapping lessons. Even more than dancing."
"Then write that. Trainee status...Let me think"
"Special trainee?"
"Mh...yes write that" Kris and takes a sip of his coke.
"The other questions are easy so you just fill them out.

"I'm done."
"Ok good so we can leave now. What time is it?" he asks.
"8pm" you answer.
"Oh already so late. Can you drive me to the SM building?"
"Of course. I will take the bus from there."
"Ha ha no no you won't drive alone in the dark. You take the car!"
"But I often drive with the bus when it is dark and nothing happend till now" you answer.
"Till now you had luck. Now you have the car so please take it. There you're safe."
"But I can also be involved in an accident."
"But you're safe from robbers and ert boys."
"ok...I'll take the car."
You walk out of the restaurant to the car.

You sit down in your seat and start the engine.
While driving you ask
"Kris am I even allowed to borrow the car? I mean I'm not really an idol, I'm just a simple trainee."
"Just take it. Nobody needs that car."
______________________________________________________________________________________________

--At SM Building--

Kris jumps off the car, turns around and says
"Ok I'll see you tomorrow. Drive home and go to sleep. Tomorrow you have to wake up early. I will wait here at the building for you to arrive. In that case we drive together to the dorm of the others."
"Won't it be easier if you give me the dorm adress? Or will you sleep at the SM building tonight?"
"I'll sleep here. Tomorrow 7am here at the building. I will wait in front of it. Don't be late!" he says and leaves.
You make your way to your dorm together with the car.
______________________________________________________________________________________________


--At the Dani,Nate and Soojin Dorm--

You park the car in the garage. You make your way to the elevators as you remember Kris's words
"No elevator. If there is a chance to take the stairs, TAKE THEM!"
You walk to the stairs and go up.

As you arrive at your dorm you open the door and walk in.
It's dark inside.
If the others still train?
You walk around the dorm and also check the rooms.
Nate is away, but Soojin is already sleeping. You slightly close her door again before you make your way to your room.
You throw your bag on your sofa, change your clothes with your pajamas and then you just fall on your bed.
Good night world....
______________________________________________________________________________________________

---END CHAPTER 11---
[really big Chapter today :O hope you liked it!]