Dream car

~~Only Girl ~~

You start so smile too. You're really happy. Soon your dream will come true. You will debut with a *Special* group. Till now you don't know them but you have a good feeling.

"And now" you ask. "What will happen now? Do I need to practice now? Do I-" 100 questions come into your mind. You want to ask everything but Kris interrupts you.

"Ha ha calm down Dani. I guess first we need to meet Lee Soo Man, the CEO of the entertainment." he says.
"Lee Soo Man?" Your eyes widen. Not everybody is allowed to meet him. The boss of SM...wow...I'm getting nervous. What if I make a mistake? Or I can't answer to his questions?

"I will contact him" your coach says and walks out of the room.

"You seem nervous." Kris says.
"I'm really nervous. I'm scared to blame myself in front of L.S.M..."

"Don't worry, everything will go well. Believe me." he answers.

Your coach returns "You can meet him in 30 minutes, He waits in his office in Yongsan-gu."
"Ok great. Come Dani we need to hurry up!"

______________________________________________________________________________________________

You follow Kris downstairs to the underground garage.

"Kris....why did we took the stairs? With the elevator we would be faster and it would be much easier."you nag while walking downstairs.

"You need to lose weight. That's why we take the stairs. It burns calories."

Did he just call me fat?!

"Kris...do you call me fat?"
He suddenly turns and you bump into his chest. "ouch..oh I'm sorry." You start blushing. Omo that is emberessing...

"You don't need to say sorry. It was my fault, I didn't forwarned you and now to answer your question: No you're not fat! You're perfect as you are now! Lee Soo Man wants that you lose weight. He gave me your diet planner yesterday. I looked through it and I must say: Poor you! But don't worry, me and the other will support you with your diet. Also, you're not alone. Some of the members need to lose weigh too" he says and smiles.

Oh I'm glad and I also totally forgot: SM the entertainment with their thin idols.

You reach the garage. It is full with cars. From expensive ones to really cheap ones. From big to really small ones. Caprios, BMW minis, VWs - Everything is avaiable.

"Will you drive?" you ask Kris.
"Yes I will drive. Or do you want to drive? I know that you have a driving license."
"But I don't know the way to the office...."

"Navigation systems? Every car here has one."
"Oh ok...that's good..I guess. I will think about it. I first need to see the car."
He starts loughing "You will like the car for sure..."

You walk into a corridor. Kris takes his keys out and presses one button. At the end of the corridor you can see that lights . That must be the car.

The corridor ends and you can slowly see the car. It his parked behind a wall.

"A Range Rover?" Your eyes widen. This car is so damn expensive and it looks exactly like the one from 2Ne1's Sandara! You're a big fan of 2ne1 and you watched all the 2ne1tv episodes and there you saw the car the first time.
Now there is the chance to drive with it. There is even a chance that YOU CAN DRIVE IT.

"You like it?"
You turn your head to Kris. "Like? I love this car!"
"Do you want to drive it?
"Of course I want but I'm not sure...what if I-"
Kris suddenly throws the keys to you, opens the car door and places himself into the seat.

You're just standing there. Should I really drive this huge car? 

If Sandara can drive it, I also can drive it!


You open the door and place yourself into the huge seat.

"And now?" you ask.
"Strap on?" he answers.
"Oh yes of course." You strap on.
"And now you press this button to turn the engine on"

You press the button and the engine turns on. You're getting nervous. This car his even more huge from the inside...

 

---END CHAPTER 7---
______________________________________________________________________________________________

[ I'm late...I already wrote everything, came again on the wrong button and everything was gone -.- So I wrote it again and now we have 0:35 am in Germany and I'll have school tomorrow O_O but ok, here's the Chapter.

I'll add the *I'm a big fan of 2ne1* to Dani's description on the fo
reword.


See ya tomorrow!]