Do you need help?

~~Only Girl ~~

Together with Soojin you're washing the dishes, while the boys are packing your stuff.

"Dani, I don't have a problem that you will leave us. I'm actually really happy that your dream will come true, just....you always payed the most of our rent. Nate and me...we can't pay it. If you leave, we also have to move away." she says.
"oh yes the rent....I didn't think about it till now. How long you have to practice?"
"What do you mean?"
"Maybe you could take a part-time job in a café?" you asks.
"Ehhh Dani? I have practice everyday. Mostly over 5 hours. Singing, dancing, training and so on. And don't forget the language lessons. Everyday two hours. Means: Everyday over 7 hours!" she says and you can hear a little anger in her voice.
"Soojin I know it is hard but you guys have to handle that by your own now. Maybe you could ask your parents for more money?"
"I can't. They need the money for my sisters university. But ok I will discuss this with Nate. Maybe he can ask his parents for money. If not, then we have to search a new dorm or at least a new dormmate." she says and leaves you alone in the kitchen.

You place the last plates into the closet. As you turn around you see Kai standing some steps away from you.
"Do you need any help?" he asks.
"No its ok.... but thanks for asking." you say and give him a little smile.
"I-"
"Do you guys need my help?" you interrupt him.
"No actually not. Everything is ok. But I-"
"Ok great. But I still want to check it" you interrupt again and walk out of the kitchen.

You walk straight to your room where 7 boys are packing your stuff.
"And how is it going?" you says and widen your eyes.
Everything is packed into boxes and the boys are cleaning your room.
"You don't have to clean it." you say
"But it was dirty." Sehun answers.
"Well then... thank you for cleaning my room." you say and the boys smile.
"Do you like our work?" Suho asks.
"Look we even wrote the content on the boxes." Chanyeol says proudly and points on one box.
"Great really thank you guys" you say and bow.
"But now let's carry the stuff into the car. We still have to help the other members with the new dorm!" Suho says and takes one box.
"I hope they didn't selected the new roommates without us!" Baekhyun yells.
"Can we share a room together?" Chanyeol asks Baekhyun.
"What if I want to share a room with Dani?" Baekhyun says and places one arm around your shoulder.
"We could all share one room." Chanyeol suggests.
"Lets discuss this later" you say and take one box.

Unlucky like always you got one of the heaviest. You try to carry the heavy box downstairs as someone comes and takes the box out of your hands.
"The box is to heavy for you, let me carry it for you." Kai says and takes the box.
"Its ok, give it back to me"
"No I want to carry it for you."
"But you don't have to. I'm strong enough to carry it."
"But now I have it and I won't give it back" he says and runs downstairs with your box.


You walk back into the dorm and straight to your room.
Everything is gone. Just your bed and your desk are left over.
You look out of the window.

"We will miss you" Soojin says.
You turn around and she is standing together with Nate in the empty room.
"I will miss you guys too. But you will visit me in the new dorm or?"
"If you have time and if we're allowed to visit the SM idol dorms." Nate answers.
 You walk towards them and hug them.
One tear leaves your eye and strolls down your face.

Suho walks into the room
"We have to go now!"
Sehun also comes
"Luhan called and it seems like the others are in a total chaos."

You wipe the tear away and walk towards Suho and Sehun.

"Bye guys. See you soon" You say and walk together with the two boys downstairs.
______________________________________________________________________________________________

[Its not the best chapter but yeah...we have 2am at night, I'm really tired and that was the best my brain could produce now. See you tomorrow!]