I want to pay

~~Only Girl ~~

"If you're on a diet...I know a nice place." Soojin answers.
You notice that she is still clung on Nates arm.

"Oh great and where?" Tao says happily.
"Maybe you know Tom N Tom's in Yongsan?" she says.
"Yes of course." Tao answers while we opens the door to the parking lot.
"But isn't Tom N Tom's a coffee shop, Soojin?" Nate asks.
"Yes it is but next to it opend a new restaurant called 'Greenbasket'. They make really great salades. I can call and ask for  afree table. Mostly all the tables are reservated but maybe we got some luck." she says and you notice a little smile on her face.


Tao and you walk straight to the huge Range Rover while Nate and Soojin slowly follow you.
I really have to talk with her in private. She has really a big problem with the new situation. I need to clear that.

You take your car keys out and open the car. Tao jump into the front seat and you notice that Soojin and Nate just stand in front of the car with widen eyes.

"This is your car?" Nate asks.
"I thought it is Tao's." Soojin says.
"It's Kris' car. He lent it to me since he totally hates this car."
"And you will drive that Dani?" Nate asks.
"Of course. Kris doesn't want Tao on the wheel." you say and laugh.
 Tao takes his head out of the window
"yah....he doesn't trust me. He says I would easily make an accident."
Nate grins.
"But isn't that car too big for you?" he asks.
"uhm..Nate I will ask for the table now..." Soojin says to him, clungs off and walks some steps away before she takes her cellphone out.
"Of course I will drive it!" you say and jump in to the car.

Nate walks to the backseats and jumps in too.
"It's really cozy." he says and straps on.
"I know but the seat is still a little bit too huge for me" you say and laugh.
Soojin returns and jumps in to the car.
"We have luck. There is one table left for 4 people."
You nod.
"You know how to get to Yongsan?" she asks.
"I was there yesterday."

You drive out of the parking lot.
"What did you do in Yongsan?" Nate asks suprised.
"I met with Lee Soo Man." you
Nate and Soojins eyes widen and they look at each other.
"You met....our CEO?" Soojin stutters.
"Yes we talked about the next steps and what will happen soon." you answer.
"Amazing..." Nate wishpers.
______________________________________________________________________________________________

---Yongsan-gu---

"And now?" you ask
"You don't know how to get to Tom N Tom?" Soojin asks.
"Not really...no...I was once here to meet Soo Man , more not."
"I see, drive left after this traffic light and then rigth again. Then you will already see it.

You follow her steps and you can clearly see a coffee shop.
You park the car in front of the coffee shop.

 [See the Audi? There she parked ^^]

You jump off the car and close the door. Tao also jumps out and fix' his trousers.
Soojin walks straight into the restaurant, followed by Nate.
Why is she so weird acting...I mean till now nothing is official. What if the new project won't work because the boys don't want me?
Tao looks at you. He sees youre expression while your clung on the car door.
"What's wrong." he asks.
"Nothing..."
"Are you sure? You look a bit dreamy, angry and sad to the same time."
"Its nothing...and now come I'm hungry." you answer and walk into the restaurant.

Right in front of the entrance is the counter to order food.
You see people standing in front of the counter with menu cards. While passing them you spy on the menu card.
You notice that the restaurant just cells salads.

You see Soojin sitting together with Nate on a table in a corner. You point at them so that tao can also see them. They sit towards each other and Nate is again her hands.

You want to walk but Tao drags you on your wrist.
"It's because of Soojin's behaviour right?" he whispers.
You nod.
"I see. You should talk to her and explain that nothing is official yet."
"I want to ...but she seems like running away from me."
"Don't worry. Everything will be alright again. Give her some time."

You walk to the table and sit next to Soojin. You look at her and expect that she also looks at you but she doesn't move.
Tao sits next to Nate.
A waiter comes to give you the menu card.
"Hello~ I want to say that we have a special ordering system. Here are youre cards. You chose your food and then walk to the counter and order it, please."
You all nod except Soojin.

You look through the menu card. Just salad in all kind of flavours: with bacon, with egg, italian art and so on. I will take...this one..
"I'm done. Can we order now?" you ask.
 Nate and Tao nod. Soojin still doesn't move.
"Heyy....Soojin you don't want to eat something?" She shakes her head.
"Are you sure?"
"Yes..."
"Let her. She can still order later." Nate says.

You walk together with Tao to the counter. Nate says he will wait till we're back.
"So what do you want?" he asks while you wait for your turn.
"Salad with grilled chicken ,egg, brocoli and olives." you answer.
"Ok good. I will pay." You eyes widen.
"Eh...Tao you don't have to pay. I brought my wallet."
"But I want to because you're my friend."
"ok...thank you."
"No problem" he says and pinches your cheek.
______________________________________________________________________________________________

---Lunch---
"Can you carry our drinks to the table? I will wait here for our salads." Tao says and you nod.
Together with the two drinks you walk to the table.
"You can order now Nate." He nods and walks to the counter.

Awkward slilence. Soojin just stares at the table. You want to talk to her but you see that Tao comes with your lunch.
"Here is your salad Dani" he handsit to you.
"Thank you."
You first look at it to see if everything you wanted is on the plate before you eat.


"Eat well Dani" Tao says and takes his first bite.
"Thank you" you smile.
"Mhhh its delicious." he says.

---END CHAPTER 20---
______________________________________________________________________________________________

[Already Chapter 20 O_O and my subs O_O yesterday about 25, now: 34 O_O THANK YOU!]