Who's there?

~~Only Girl ~~

You arrive at the dorm. It is already after midnight and so the others are already asleep. You walk straight into your room, throw your bag on your desk chair. You take your pyjama and walk to the bathroom.

"I will take tomorrow a shower..." you say as you look into the mirror.
You brush your teeth and wash your face.

You walk back into your room and throw yourself on your bed.
I was a trainee...soon I will be an idol. My face will be on thousands of phone wallpapers or on a poster. I will be a model for any random CF and have shootings. I will have more dance practice and also take part in shows. I can be a MC like Snsd sunbaenims or act in a drama. Ohhhh I can't wait anymore.

You stand up to turn the lights off before you go to bed and sleep.
______________________________________________________________________________________________

---Sunday---

You wake up at 11am. You walk slowly into the kitchen.
On the little grey table is a note.

"Out with friends for lunch - Soojin"
"Practicing my dancing skills - Nate"

So I'm alone at home?

You walk to the bathroom to take  fast shower then you make your way to the kitchen.
"Mh what should I eat?
You check all the closets as you find some ramen.

You start to boil the water.
You turn the radio on because it is really quiet in the dorm.

You add the noodles to the water as you hear the door bell.
"Huh? Who can this be? Sunday noon, 1pm?"
You walk to the door. Every dorm in this house has a little camera. So you check who is down at the building door.
You just see a boy, but you have no idea who it is.
"mh....maybe Nate?"

You open the door and hear steps on the stairs.

"Whoever is there...I'm in the kitchen" you yell and walk back to the kitchen because of your ramen.
You stir the noodles and add the soup powder.
You hear as the door closes.
"Please don't take the shoes off!" you yell as you add your egg to the ramen.

You notice someones appearance in the kitchen but for now you just concentrade on your lunch.
You walk to the fridge to get some cheese.
As you turn around you see Kris sitting on the table.

"Oh it's you Kris."
"Did you expect someone else?"
"Yeah..Tao."
"You and Tao seem really close. He told me about your day at COEX and your lunch at the salad restaurant."
"Yes it was a great day. So why are you here?" you asks as you put the ramen into a little bowl and add cheese to it.

"I want to talk with you about the trainings plan and also about all the other new stuff for you. We need to hurry. We have the end of october. Our debut is set for April 2012. The first teaser must be released in december...."
"But I'm not ready..."
"That's why I'm here to talk with you about it."

You place your bowl on the table and sit down towards him

---END CHAPTER 26---
______________________________________________________________________________________________

[Short update...I'm just too tired..]