Soojin's questions

~~Only Girl ~~

[Your POV, happens after Chapter 49]

On our way we decided to drive to a normal korean restaurant. I was actually for a fast food restaurant, but the two love birds wanted something special. 

You arrive with them at the restaurant.
"Let me check for a table" Nate says. He is still holding hands with Soojin, and she just doesn't want to let off him.
"Special table, sweetie...." she whispers and kisses him.
"For you just the best"
You're standing next to them, with a weird discusted face.
"Guys, get a room. But not here.....It's embarassing." you say and break their kiss. Nate walks away and you're alone with Soojin.
"Isn't he just super cute??" she asks and giggles.
"yeah..."
"I love him so much!" 
"I see..."
She hits your arm
"Com'on you're just jealouse."
"No I'm not."
Nate returns.
"Over there is a place for three." he says and clungs himself on Soojin.

You sit down and of course the couple sit next to each other. You sit in front of them.
A waitress hands you all a card. Well, she hands us two cards. The couple wants to chose their food together. So cheesy.
You go through to the list. Everything incluedes meat. 
You look up of your card and notice that the two in front of you can't let their hands of each other.
You cough.
"Guys...."
"Dani, let us..." Nate says and kisses Soojin again.
"Tss..." 

The waitress takes the order as well as the cards and leaves.
"I will go to the toilet" Nate says and stands up
"Don't take too long. I will surely miss you" Soojin says. You just roll your eyes.
As he is gone Soojin starts to dote again.


"And he is so--" Your phone interrupts her.
Soojin stares at it.
"Your phone just rang. Dani, since when you use your phone??" she is totally shocked.
You're actually totally against phones and also too lazy to use them. But now you have to use it.
"Since I'm an soon-Idol" you say and grab the phone to check it. A new message.
You open the message and while reading it you get the most brightest smile ever. You just don't notice it.

'Hello Mini L!! No need to worry about me, I will take as much sleep as I need :) I need to visit the hospital in 2 days. Can you drive me??? *puppy  eyes* No need to worry, just to check my ankle sprain. Did you already ate? Baekhyun asks if he needs to pack again food for you. I have my teaser shooting later O_O i'm so nervous. Well wish you a nice day. I heard you got free today. Have fun! <3 - My Happy Virus @5:43pm'

"And? Who?" Soojin asks.
You even overhear her question. You just happily stare at the phone and the message.
"Hello? From who??" Soojin says and wavs with her hand in front of your face.
"Eh...nothing special...." you stutter and hide the phone under your hand.
"Tsss...nothing special." she says and drags the phone out of your hand

"Let me see this....oh...what do I see here..." she says.
"A boy? Dani and a boy?" 
You start to blush. She smirks.
"Tell me more... I'm interested now." she says and leans forward.
"Uhm...uhm....Ahh Nate. See Nate is back!" Thanks god...
"What are you talking about?" Nate asks as he returns.
"Dani got a message. And I wanted to know who HE is. Are you interested too?"  she asks as she turns to Nate.
"Of course. It's Tao right?"
"Oh god..not Tao."
"Then who is it?"
"The phone says 'My Happy Virus'. Nate do you see that", Soojin says and points at the phone. "It says MY happy virus." They both turn to you.
"I...I...have for most of them nicknames...."
Soojin checks my list.
"Yeah she is right. But there is not one with the little word MY. There is Kungfu Panda and Bacon and Stutterking. But here we have MY Happy Virus." 
Oh god...and now?
"Well...happy virus felt alone so I added a my...."
"Of course. Words feel alone."
"Words have feelings too!"
"No no not the words have feelings. You have feelings. For that happy virus here."
I start to blush even harder. Even my belly feels weird. Like....there is something inside...like...you know?

"So, what's his real name?" Nate asks.
"Ugh...."
"Ugh? Weird name." Soojin answers.
"Chaaaaa..."
"Cha? That already sounds korean."
"Chanyeol...." you whisper.
"Louder."
"Chanyeol."
"See was that hard?"
"No and we're just really good friends!"
"Of course. If he is your friend, then you're able to talk about him in a normal way." Soojin says. She is totally....right.

"And will you confess?" Soojin suddenly asks. Our food already arrived and we're eating already for about 10 minutes. Now she hits that topic again.
"No!"
"Why not?"
"Because he is my best friend."
"Earlier you said Tao is your best friend."
"Can't I have two best friends?"
"mh yeah....but you like him more than a friend. Don't push yourself into the friendzone." Nate answers.
You let your spoon fall.
"I don't like him 'more'!"
They both start to laugh.
"Of course. Think about it. You like him more than a friend." Soojin says.
"no....." you whisper while you angrily stap into your bulgogi.

We also ordered a dessert. Green tea and mint ice cream.
I stap into it to get my first spoon.
"And you already thought about it?" Soojin suddenly asks.
Youre spoons falls again.
"Soojin, stop now. I don't like that topic. Can't you just clung yourself on Nate again??"
She starts to laugh.
"Your reactions are always so funny."
"The last 15 minutes were so great. And now you hit again that topic...." 

"I will get something to drink on the bar" Nate says and leaves you again alone with Soojin.
"Don't you want to write him back?" she says and smirks.
"Soojin it's enough now!"
Suddenly your phone rings again.
You qickly grab it.

'You take really long to answer Chanyeols message, so I will write you too. Do you want some vegetables or fruit from the buffet? If yes, hurry up. It's soon empty!! - Bacon oppa @6:15pm'

'Thanks, but no. I don't need more food. When will you guys be at home? - Dani @6:17pm'

"And did HE write a second message?" she asks.
"No, it was Baekhyun. " you answer.
"okay....ah sweetie you're back" Finally! She is clunging again...
Youre phone rings again.

'I'm not sure....probably....1am? Don't wait for us! You need to get your sleep!! Sleep well *-* - Bacon oppa @6:25pm'

'No I won't wait ^^ Sleep well too *-* - Dani @6:26pm'

Soojin gives you that one look. She angrily smirks at you.
"It was Baekhyun again!" you yell.
"aha....."
"Can we go now?"
"Of course." Nate says and leaves to pay.
______________________________________________________________________________________________

---EXO dorm---

Soojin and Nate wanted to see my dorm. So here we are, in the empty super big dorm.

"And that's my room. I share it with Tao and Lay" you say while you're opening the door.
"Looks cozy. Where do you sleep?"
"Up there" you say and point on your bed.
"Nice. Better than your old bed?"
"No I miss my old bed..."

"And that's the kichen."
"Such a big table." they say and widen their eyes.
"Yes but we need it. Do you guys want something to drink?"
"No no we will leave now. Thanks for showing us your new dorm."

You walk with them to the door.
"So, yeah, see you soon guys!"
"Bye Dani!"

You close the door and rush into the bathroom, where you qickly wash yourself.
Then you rush into your room.
You take your laptop out and carry it up on your bed.
"Let's check if there is something new."

You check your twitter, create a weibo account, check your facebook and at the end you just watch some videos on youtube.
It takes you about 1 1/2 hours till you get tired. You turn it off and carry it down to place it under Lay's bed.

You climb up again and cover youself with the blankt. Good Night world.....
______________________________________________________________________________________________

What's that O_O

Channi/Chanram couple? O_O

Does she like him??

Stay tuned....