Meet Soo Man!

~~Only Girl ~~

"Come to me and sit down on this chair" you say and point on the chair next to you.

"naa I will wait here in front of the reception. I still have enough energy to stand."
"pff then not..I just wanted to be nice." you say.

Suddenly a young woman walks in. She looks suprised as she sees you and Kris in the reception.
 

"Can I help you...?" She asks.
"Yes we want to Lee Soo Man." Kris answers.
"Do you have a appointment with him? If not then we need to make one first."
"We have one. We called him 30 min ago and he said we need to hurry up."
"OK please wait..I will contact his office." she says.

"Thank you!" you yell from your chair.
The woman looks again surprised. Kris glares at you. Sorry australian Dani came out again...unformal Dani.

"Ok you can go to his office now. Please follow me. I will show you the way." she says and points at the door.

You stand up from your chair and follow her behind Kris.
You all walk a corrior along and come to a door.
The woman knocks, then she opens the door.

"Mr.Lee visitors are here."
"Let them in and then make sure that they get something to drink." a voice from the inside says.
"of course...Please go inside." she says and bows her head. She is so formal to us..

You two walk in and Kris bows. You first don't now what to do but then you just do the same like Kris: Bowing down.
The man in the suit also bows down. He must be Soo Man.
 [If you don't know how Lee SM looks, here he is ^^]

"You must be Kris and you're name...?"
"Dani!" you say.
"Ahh nice to meet you.Please sit down." he says.

"So you're the special trainee the coaches want to add?"
"Yes she is the trainee we want in our team." Kris answers before you even get a chance to answer.
"ok. So you already met the other trainees?"
"She will do that tomorrow. The others have no time today. I didn't want to cancel their schedule." Kris answer again before you have the chance to answer.

"Oh I see. So Dani..you also have no idea who these person are right?"
"No , I have no idea. But I also don't want to know. I will meet them tomorrow and there I will see who they are. Well...actually I hope there are other females." you answer.
"Ha ha...well ok. I won't tell you anything. I will give you this application here and you please fill it out and bring it tomorrow to my office here or you give it to one of the coaches."
You nod. Kris takes you're application.
"Do you have any questions till now?"
"Yes...when do I-"
"We will fill this out together and I will also answer her questions." Kris interrupts you again and suddenly stands up.
"Dani.." He looks at you and then at Soo Man "Mr.Lee we need to go now. We're sorry but Dani still has her schedules."
"Oh yes of course. Trainee life." Soo Man says and loughs. He stands up and shakes Kris's hand.
Kris puts his hands on your shoulders while you want to shake Soo Man's hand.
"Good bye Mr.Lee and it was nice to meet you."
"Also nice to meet one of my trainees."

"We really need to go now!" Kris says and interrupts your talk with Soo Man.
He pushes you outside to the reception.
"hey hey hey..Kris why we're already leave?"
"We have no time left. We already have 5pm and you need to eat something and don't forget we also need to fill out your application. We need to drive to the SM building now." he answers and pushes you to the stairs.

---END CHAPTER 10---
______________________________________________________________________________________________

[Sorry for yesterday but I was really busy and also tired -.- School kills me O_O
I also planned to change the foreword but till now I had no time. Probably tomorrow or on saturday I may have time to change it...if nothing changed till saturday...wait for sunday xD]