Lee Soo Man

~~Only Girl ~~

[Your POV]

It has been some days now. It's actually the 12th january 2012. D.O's 19th birthday. He's still in Goyang, visiting his parents,friends and whoever he knows. So I simply sended a message to him.

I'm sitting in the office now. Lee Soo Man called me, he wants to talk with me about some important topics. I'm not alone. Chanyeol is here. It is still really early and we already wait for over 30 minutes here. He fell asleep on my shoulder. I caress his cheek and a little smile appears on his face.

"Hey...." you whisper. 
"Is it our turn?" he asks.
"No, not yet."
"Ok..." he says and and snuggles even more. He clings on your arm and his head rests on your shoulder. You automatically rest your head on his head.

"It's like a déja-vu." he suddenly says.
"What?"
"Remember when we went to the cinema?"
"Oh yes of course."
"It is the same."
"No it isn't. You were scared and you holded my hand."
"Oh..we can change that." he says and takes your hand.

"Uhm...Chanyeol..?"
"What?"
"I..I don't want this..."
"What do you mean?"
"You're holding my hand..."
He raises his head and looks at you.
"You don't like it?"

"Park Boram, you can enter now." the staff member says.
You stand up and follow her. Chanyeol follows you.
"Chanyeol...wait here."
"But..."
"Wait here." you repeat.
He nods and you follow the staff woman.

You enter Lee Sm's office and sit down in front of his desk.
"Hello my lovely Dani." he greets you.
"Good morning Lee-ssi"
"So..I guess in your mind you're like: Oh god what did I do wrong to be here? or Why I am here? And other 100 questions. First this." he says and pushes a transparency with some documents to you.

You take the sheets out to take a look.
"What is that?"
"Your signs. As you know all the members have their special 'Magical Powers' And these are the signs for each member."

"I see and why we have these?"
"To represent our members. And it's special."
"And mine? And which 'Powers' do I have?"
"Simple. Energy. And your sign is a simple star with 12 nooks. Representing your fellow 12 boys."

 

"I see. It seems interesting."
"It's not all" he says and pushes a little jewelry box to you.
You open it and it reveales a ring in the form of your sign.
"All the members got these. With their signs of course."
"It looks beautiful..." you whisper and put it on. "It fits!" 
"Great. We also have necklares and other stuff. And we got this. It's your official EXO sign. We will pin it on the stage clothes you use. So we know to which band it belongs to."

"Awesome."
"And now...this. Our team is finally done with it. Your CD + booklet." he says and pushes 2 cd cases to you.

"White for EXO-M and black for EXO-K. We will add individual member cards after the debut. Your card will be rarely avaiable. But you can get them in both albums." he says and smiles.
"Oh wow..just because I'm female?"
"No, you're the leader of both groups. And your my special member. That's why your card is rarely."
"Can I show this to Chanyeol? He is waiting in front of the office."
"Ok." SM says and presses a button on his phone.

"Please let Park Chanyeol inside." he says.
Seconds later Chanyeol is standing in the room. He sits down next to you.
"Chanyeol look our album" you say happily and hand it to him. He notices the ring.
"What is that?"
"Every member gets these. It's my sign. Yours is..." you take a look at the document "...a phoenix."
"Oh really cool."

"Before I forget it. The official practice starts in march. We will send you all home again. Chanyeol your flight goes tomorrow back to Ulsan. Dani..your fly tomorrow back to Perth." L.SM says.

"Wait wait wait...Perth?" you say shocked. "I don't want to go back"
"You will stay at your friends house. I know of your familiar situation."
"Do I need to go back? Can't I stay here?"
"No you will fly back tomorrow." he repeats in a serious way.
"Ok and which friends?"
Lee Soo Man turns to his PC and types something in.
"Uhm...a family called ..Park.."
"That doesn't help me."
"Mr. Devon Park and Ms. Hana Miharu..." he reads.
"My brother and ...?"
"Hana Miharu."
"Must be his girlfriend." Chanyeol says.
"I thinks so." you answer.
"Here are your plane tickets as well as the ones for the other members."
____________________________________________________________________________________

---Inside the car---

You hold the wheel and look concentraded on the street. But your look changes the whole time. Your in thoughts

The last time I saw my brother is about 5 years ago. He left us to study medicine...because you know..my parents wish. Poor him. I hope his study was good and he is now a popular doctor in Perth.

"Is everything ok?" Chanyeol asks worried.
"Yes..yes.."
"You're nervous or?"
"Of course. The last time I saw him is 5 years ago."
"Oh I see..."
"I don't want to go. Not alone..."
"I could ask to come with you.." Chanyeol asks.
"Would you do that?" 
"For you I would...do everything." he stutters.
"Aww you're cute...but I think I'll ask a staff member to come with me."
"Why not me?"
"You will visit your family."
"But you belong to my family."
"I know..I'm something like your little sister, right? But you should visit your real sister." you say while driving.
____________________________________________________________________________________

[Chanyeol's POV]

"I know, I'm something like your little sister right?" she says.

No you're more than this. I love you, more like a sister. Com'on Chanyeol annoy her so long until you can join her. You can still see your sister later. She won't mind it.

"uhm..."
"Is everything ok?" Dani asks. "I'm your little sister or?"
NO! But...what should I say. I can't say no and confess now. I want to make it more special and ...the others arlready confessed and that would be just too much for my little princess....What should I say.

"Chanyeol?" she waves with one of her hands in front of my face. "Everything alright?"
"uhm...yes.." I clean my throat. "I was just...in thoughts"
"So, you don't need to come with me. I will ask a staff member and you will fly to Ulsan tomorrow. When does your flight go?" she asks.

I look at my ticket. It says 2.35pm
"2.35pm."
"Oh and my ticket?"
"2pm"
"Oh great so we can go together tomorrow!"
"Oh yes...great.."
"Are you sure that everything is alright?"
"I'm tired and hungry.."
"I see. We're soon home. Then you can take a nap and eat something."
____________________________________________________________________________________

Oh god...30 subs in 2 days for a FOREWORD. 

I'm so pleased...thank you so much..

This story will end within the next 2-3 chapters....so yeah be patient :D

 

Oh and Congrats to PSY on winning the award for the best Video on the MTV EMA awards. Makes me proud to be half korean...

Between I just want to mention that he is just about 20-25km far away from me...*faints because a korean idol is so close..*

I start to like using gifs....Don't worry I won't do this often xD