New Year

~~Only Girl ~~

New Years evening. The last evening of 2011. I'm here at the Seoul Plaza, the perfect point to see the beautfiul festival. Don't worry I'm not alone. My boys won't let me go alone. Especially not if Seoul will get over 10 million visitors this night. I'm here with Tao, Luhan, Nate and Soojin. Chanyeol will come later.

The Gayo Daejun performance is two days ago. I couldn't come with them because I was sick, so I watched the performance with Chanyeol on TV. Kai was there. He looked good. Too good. He didn't answered my calls till now. I'm really disappointed. 
I talked with Luhan. He still has feelings for me, but he can understand me. So yeah..friendzoned. I asked him to ask how Kai is. Kai didn't talk with him. He didn't talk with the others too. He went with his mom to the performance, minutes after the performane he was gone again. 
To the performance: It was amazing. Tao and f(x)'s Victoria had their own perfomance. Tao showed his wushu and Victoria her amazing chinese dance. Taemin, Kai and Eunhyuk performed a strong dance and Luhan joined in. Don't forget Chen, who also joined the performance
.

So back to now. I'm standing at a street food car, holding two chicken sticks in my hand. Nate and Soojin are doing their lovey dovey stuff again and Tao is argueing with Luhan.

"Boys..it's getting cold. Don't you want to eat now?" you ask.
They both turn their heads to you and glare.
"I'm sorry for asking..."
Suddenly you can feel hands on your shoulder and a heavy breath on your neck.
"And who I am?" a really deep voice asks.
"Mh let me think.." I know who you are, but I won't turn around now.
"Oh god you take to long!" he says and spins you around.
"Ah of course..Chanyeol..seriously I thought your someone else." 
"Liar!" he says and grins.

Tao and Luhan take their chicken sticks and walk in front of you. In front of them the lovey dovey couple and you together with Chanyeol behind all of them.
"Aren't you hungry?" he asks.
"No, I'm not" you answer and smile. 
Many girls and boys turn they head as they see Luhan, Tao and you. Some of the girls even want a sign of the two boys.

You arrive at the Cheonggyecheon, a little river in the City Hall. On some of the skyscrapers are countdowns to see how long it will take till we can welcome the new year. 15 Minutes are left. The little river part is already really crowded. Chanyel takes your hand, because you get lost easily. Tao and Luhan are pushing their way through the crowd,Nate and Soojin are following you all.

You finally find a nice place with a really good view. People,especially SM fans, gather around you. You look up to catch the time. Some few minutes are left over. You look around. The fans are still bothering Tao and Luhan. Nate and Soojin are cuddling. Chanyeol checks his phone. You look next to him and notice a familiar figure.

He is standing behind Chanyeol, some steps away. He has black hair, some black pants and his hands in the pockets. He is talking to a girl, having a funny conversation, that's what I think, because he is laughing. Same the girl. Is it really him?

You poke Chanyeol and point on the familiar person.
"What's wrong?" he asks.
"There...look" you whisper.
Chanyeol turns around.
"Who? This guy?" he says and points on him. In this moment the boy turns around. You quickly take Chanyeols arm and press it down. In the same movement, you turn Chanyeol around and back-hug him.
"Dani? uh...uh..what are you doing?" he shyly asks and blushes.
"Nothing. It's cold. You're warm. Like a heater. Warm me up." you answer.
"But wouldn't it be better if I hug you?"
"Yes...uhm..." you let off him. "You're right.."
"Is everything okay?" he asks.
"Yes..yes.."

"10....9....8.."
"Are you sure?"
"Of course."
"5...4...3..."
"Ok!" Chanyeol yells.
"...2....1....HAPPY NEW YEAR!"

You stand there in the middle of the big crowd. Everybody celebrates. Soojin and Nate, as well as other couples, kiss. Tao and Luhan hug each other. You look again at the familiar boy. He kisses the girl. Her eyes are widen and suddenly she pushes him off. She even slaps him and runs then away. The boy runs after her. You can finally see his face: Kai. It is Kai. 

I was right. But what was...that? Confessing to me, gets rejected, leaves me alone and takes the next best girl or what?

"Dani...?"
"Uhm...?"
"I wanted to wish you a happy new year.." Chanyeol says.
"Oh yes..yes..happy new year." you say. You don't even turn around. You keep to stare on the helpless Kai. He brushes through his hair and looks up into the air. Suddenly he turns his head and sees you. You and your stare on him. He smirks.

"Kai!" you yell. "Kai!"
"Dani...no no...Dani stay here.." Chanyeol whispers and holds on your arm. You glare at him.
"Let me go..." you whisper angrily.
"Ok...but be careful."
"Yes..yes." you answer "Kai! Kai!" you run towards him.

"What?" Kai answers snobbish as you arrive.
"You left me alone."
"And?"
"Why you..left me alone?"
"Because I wanted to?" he answers snobbish.
"Because you wanted? And what was that with the girl?"
"Aww are you jealouse? She was hot..." he says and bites his lip.
"Hello?" you says and wave with your hand.
"What?"
"Why you avoid us?"
"Us?"
"Me and the boys"
"Because I want to and because I have freetime. In my freetime I want to date girls and not hang out with...a dwarf, a giant, and other weirdos."
"Aha interesting. Well...I wish you a happy new year" you say, turn around and make your way back to the others.

"And how was it?" Chanyeol asks as you return.
"He is an idiot...." you whisper and walk to Nate,Soojin and the others to wish them a happy new year.

____________________________________________________________________________________

been inactive for the last 2 days O_O *bows down* I'm sorry...

school....><